Chapter 012

All it took was a little shove.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's POV

My hand instantly swung the door forwards. Obviously the door had started to made a progressively fast pace to close but for me that wasn’t enough. It had to close immediately. My breath remained stagnant in the hope that it would make it close quicker and my body tensed. It was a moment of horror for me, a moment that was going by in slow motion.

 Fact: if you need to get away from your bully and you’re in the process of closing a door when he’s right in front of it then reality is that you’re never going to close it shut to get to safety; so don’t even waste your strength for that. Save your strength for the part when you need to run away from him afterwards.

The sound of the door being blocked into place had made me jump a considerable height, a series of thoughts flashed my mind and this was then followed by a slow tremble of my knees. Maybe I shouldn’t have had showed him where my street was that day when he saved me in the train station…

I knew that he was angry right now, no wonder he came after me and had taken it this far. I made him angry at school and last night. I hung up on him and refused to answer any more phone calls yesterday so... he must be in a rage right now. 

My arm had kept the same pressure applied on the door just in case I had another chance to close it; the other side had applied the same force keeping the door in place and I wondered why. I knew he was way stronger than me. My eyes moved from the foot that had been stuck in between the door and the frame up to his hand that had clasped onto the door on a tight grip. He hadn’t said anything yet and the situation was getting more and more intense because the commotion going on from the movie was still playing out loud. I was totally getting hit with a moment of frustration and I didn’t think I could handle it.

The foot suddenly moved out of the way and my eyes widened as I saw a clear escape out of this. I pushed onto the door with both hands but it wouldn’t even budge, the hand that he had kept clasping onto the door was enough to hold me off. The chance of getting out of this situation was faint; in fact, it wasn’t even there to start with. I threw my whole body against the door to get it to close one last time but the moment where there was no result I thought of one thing only. I released the force I had against the door and took an attempt at running off inside the house.

It was a second of glory before my hand which was near to his hand when I was holding the door off had been caught, he pulled my whole body backwards and I crash into him with a silent squeal that escaped my throat very desperately. I heard the door close behind with force. Besides the grip around my wrist now there was one more around my waist. A chuckle from him tickled near my ear.

‘’I heard you were going on a date.’’ His words twitched very clearly at my ear.

The sounds coming from the TV were now muffled; I was focused on what he was saying. I was focused on the fact that he was in my house and was focused on how to get away; I hadn’t been on this multiple thoughts at once under this much pressure before so I tightened my fingers into two fists.

The amount of contact at the moment was way too much for me and it was explaining the fact why I wasn’t moving; I was in complete shock.

 ‘’What do you think you’re doing huh?’’ he suddenly asked. I snapped out of my haze and absorbed his words. ‘’I don’t know’’ I said. I really didn’t know what I was doing; I couldn’t even find a way out of this. I didn’t know how to get him out of the house or to even make him let go of me.

‘’Stop playing games Krystal. I didn’t give you permission to go on a date, let along go with another guy.’’ He said and an army of goose bumps attacked at my arms. ‘’What…’’ was the only thing I managed to squeak out of my throat. Why was he talking like he’s in charge of me? Why does it feel like I’ve broken an inexistent rule?

‘’What were you planning to do huh?’’ he asked; the grip around my wrist tightened. ‘’ Were you planning on making me angry over the fact that I couldn’t have you first? Were you gonna make me ‘jealous’ as if you can mess around with me? Or were you really that eager to get rid of me that you turned to your only option: get a boyfriend to protect you and force me to cross you out of my options just because you were no longer ‘new’ in the girl’s’ market?’’ he said and I sensed my eyebrows collect together.

Jealous? The only jealous I know about is when Jessica eats all of the milk chocolate and leaves the white chocolate left, so I don’t know why I’d want to make him jealous over chocolate. And what boyfriend is he talking about? I don’t have a boyfriend, in fact, this is why I’m going on this date, to determine if I wish to have a boyfriend or not. Also what the hell is a ‘girl’s market’ and why was I in it? Am I getting sold without my consent? Was I an item to him?

The rudeness from this guy only steps up and up.

I snapped back to reality almost in an instant, I wasn’t going to stand here and listen to rude comments from someone like him. I didn’t deserve any of this, no does. I squeezed my hand in between my body and his arm and pressed against it just so that he’d release me. The moment he did release me I turned around and pointed my index finger at his face, I didn’t care that I was this close to him. I only wanted to make my point clear.

‘’Listen Mr. Rude. First of all, you don’t have permission to be in my house, you’ve entered forcefully and with an evil intent. Second of all, you can’t step into someone’s house and take over their body like this. It’s very intimate and it makes me feel uncomfortable, just in the way that my heart is beating this fast; I don’t like it, it makes me feel weird inside. So stop that. Third of all, don’t go around labelling girls as items in a ‘market’ because we’re not items, okay? We’re not. And you’re really making me confused here; I don’t know whether you get jealous over milk chocolat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter