oo4

Slip Of The Tongue

The last part guys :) and i wonder if i should mark this as M because of the scene below.... please tell me if you think so. 


Since Kyungsoo left my apartment, I sit on my couch turn the TV on. Changing the channel regularly eventhough I don’t even watch them. My eyes keep looking straight to the TV but my mind don’t. I stop cried already. I washed myself right after, enjoying the shower dripping down your hair and back. I feel nothing. The dry tears finally washed up and replaced by the warm water from the shower. I went outside, put my pajamas on and went to see the mirror. Staring down at myself, comb my wet hair ever so slowly. My mind just went blank after the crying session done. I wonder if this is just a dream. That Kyungsoo didn’t say yes or I’m just hallucinating. And so I went outside my bedroom. Walking to the kitchen to drink something. My throat hurts and yet I feel thirsty. So I take my glass from the cabinet and opened my refrigerator to find cold water inside. But before I opened the fridge door, I saw a note on it.

Don’t forget to check out your front door.

The pink note glued on the refrigerator and of course I know who did it. It was the note he made for me like months ago. The day when I told him that I forgot to close the automatic door properly and the next day, he came and put notes here.

And so I took the notes away, crumpled it and throw it to the trash bin. I opened the fridge and looking for my water. But I found a can of soda inside with a note on it.

Check the expired date before you drink this. I don’t want you to be sick like the last time.

I scoffed at the note. Like you even care about me.

I took the water, pour it on the glass and bang the door. Feeling mad. Then I go to another cabinet to find my snack. Realized it or not, I check the expired date and say it to myself. “Why did I even hear his command? He's not my boyfriend anymore anyway.”

I took the chips from the cabinet and stop at my dining table when I saw something there, another pink note on the cup.

I hope you drink this before you sleep. This can relieve your headache from the hangover. Don’t eat snack like you used to before you sleep. Don’t turn on your TV like you used to when we fight, we both know you barely watch it. Call your friends if you need someone to talk, not hearing the sad music on your playlist. And please drink this before you sleep and rest early.  –d.o

I opened the cup and saw a ginger ale tea there. The tea I always made for him when he went to my apartment late at night because of his tight schedule. Or when he drink with his friends, or when he just want it because I made this especially for him. I grabbed the hot cup shakily as I take a sip on it. It may not taste the same as what I made for him, but this is enough to make me smile. And so I put the cup back and sit on the chair. Smile to myself but a second later the smile changed into tears.

He told me to check myself

He told me to take a good look at the things I eat.

He told me to take a rest.

He even told me not to do something like I used to when I feel lonely.

He know it, he even know every single little thing I do without him. 

He even tried himself to make my special drink for him.

He care for me.

 

And so I cried harder than before, didn’t bother the fact that my throat hurts like . I just cried and told myself I regret it. I regret saying those words to you.

 


 

Not long after that, I find myself an excuse to go back with him. I need to meet him now and say what I really meant. So I looked for my phone and decided to call him right away. My phone land in my coffee table, but before I could reach it, I found something next to it. A notebook and a pen. Kyungsoo’s music notebook and his precious pen. You may call it coincidence, but I call it fate.

The thing is, it seems like meant to be. Its like Kyungsoo put it infront of me to see it and give him back. So after that, I just grabbed those thing and run outside my apartment. Not even care about what I wear that night. Just run to him and tell him what I felt. I ran towards his apartment in the middle of the night. Still wearing my pajamas and I don't even bother to change my slippers to my shoes or sandals. The wind blew hard and cold. The rest of the freezing air still lingering in the road. Didn't care if it's spring already. Later on, I stand myself infront of his door and took a deep breath. Nodding to myself and press his password right away. I hope he hasn’t changed the password, yet.

So I pressed it and I’m right. He hasn’t changed his password yet. I closed the front door and run to look for him. But before that happened, Kyungsoo already stand infront of me, wearing his T-shirt and sleeping pants. He was drying his wet hair and I bet he just went out from showered. He looked at me with his big eyes and shock all over his face. This is awkward. It felt like I caught him red handed from the shower right away.

We both looked at each other’s eyes for a while without saying anything.

“You’re here,” he mumbled.

I blinked for a several times and said the excuse, “I–I’m here to give this back,” and I hand him his note and pen.

“emm okay. Just sit down where ever you want. I’ll bring you some water,”  Kyungsoo went to the kitchen and left me alone in the living room. So I took a sit on the couch and wait for him to come. This is freakishly awkward.

“here, drink some hot water,” he said as he put the glass on the coffee table. I looked at him and smile. “hmm, yeah thanks,”

after that, I could see that he just freeze and his ear turns red. He coughed, “ehem, you drive here?”

“No.” I said

and he widened his eyes. “You ran here?? even though you just wearing a pajamas and pair of slippers” he eyed me from head to toe and so I nodded slowly.

“I’ll take some blanket.” He said but I stopped him.

I grabbed his hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. “No, I came here to talk.”

“but your hands are freezing,” he worriedly said as he touch my other hand.

“stop it Kyungsoo,” I said. “I just broke up with you,” I continued.

He let go of my hands and mumbled a second later, “right... I'm sorry,”

 

“and I can't believe you said yes,”

 

Later I looked up and see him standing infront of me. I looked at him with a disappointment in my eyes. And I tried not to cry infront of him. He looked at me with a shock and so I can't stand him anymore. I looked down and tried to hide my tears.

“I can't believe you just say yes. You said okay. And you didn’t even defend yourself. You didn’t even explain yourself to me. You didn’t denied it and yet you say yes.” I cried infront of him and I felt that Kyungsoo knelt infront.

“shh, don’t cry,” he whispered softly. He put my long hair aside and tugged it behind my ear. He continued as he put both of his thumb in my cheek, wiping all my tears away.

I took a peek at him and saw his soft big eyes. Looking at me with care and concerns. I look deep inside it and cry again, once more.

“I don’t understand Kyungsoo, I clearly don’t. You said yes but you still slipped those note on my belongings. I don’t understand, I thought you don’t care. But you put the notes on my fridge, on my cup, and you even made me drink. I don’t understand, you made me confused, just like some crazy woman.” I put both of my palms to cover my face but Kyungsoo pull it away. Instead, he laid it on his shoulder and hugged me tight.

“I’m sorry, baby. I never thought you think like that. I’m sorry for ignoring you this past week. I’m sorry.” He buried his face at the crook of my neck.

I nodded at him, “I don’t care if you’re cheating or not. I just want you back. Don’t leave me, Kyungsoo.”

Then he pulled me away and frowned, “but I’m not cheating on you. You misunderstood.” I looked up and stare at his brown hazel eyes. Looking for his sincerity and honest. 

"you're not?"

He shook his head and pinched my cheek lightly, "yes, I'm not and you misunderstood,"

“I did?” I looked at him shyly and correct myself.

“Of course, I can't cheat on you. Just.. just let me explain this for you,” he stood up and sat beside on the couch. So my eyes didn't stop to look at him and waiting patiently for his explaination. 

He took a deep breath at first then looked at me seriously, “Yes I lied at you the day before our anniversary, and I’m sorry that I totally forgot about it. Yes that woman is Cha Hyeri, yes she’s a noona and I won't lie to you. She’s my first love,” he explained. 

It shot me. “fi–first love?”

He nodded, and I know this time he’s not lying. “yes she is, and I’m all over her long time ago before I met you. She’s one of my precious noona that I even treat her like my own family. And not long after this, she’ll become my family too.”

“you mean?” I looked at him confusedly. Become his true family? His parents adopted her? but she's a fully grown up woman. Unless... 

“Yes, she’s marrying my older brother, Seungsoo.”

Oh... no wonder. I nodded and asked him again, “but how about the one who called you that midnight?”

“it’s her, she asked me to help my brother changer his shift of DJ this whole week. That’s why I pretty busy lately. They want to prepare their wedding, that why I need to help them.” He explained it while playing with my long hair.

“but why didn’t you tell me before. I could have understand!”

“you think I don’t know your possessive side of you?” he raised his eyebrow. “you’ll think my excuse just an excuse to hang out with others with the kid. And you’ll go mad at me for going to the club everyday. And you’ll overthink that I’ll go get some chicks there. And you’ll–“

“okay stop! I hear enough soo!”

he laughed at me and I can't help to laugh as well. He even knows me better than I do.

“So tell me who’s the guy,” he suddenly turned serious as he looked at me with his piercing eye.

“Who?”

“That guy in the club who call you, Press.

“Oh, he’s my school mate. My long time crush,” I whispered the last word.

“What?!”

I nodded agree. “Yes, his name is Kris and he’s from China. We caught a lot of things that happened to us and he even asked me to sleep together,”

“what did you say?!” Kyungsoo’s widened his eyes and gapped. He looked mad as his ears turned red.

I giggled to myself. Tease won't hurt right?

“yes. He asked me to sleep with him. You know, like bang, , ,” I tried to whispered ily to him but I end up laughing. It’s really cute to see his face turned red like a tomato. And how he huffed like there's a smoke blew from his nose and ears. His eyebrows frowned, and he looked at me like some angry kid. So cute.

He screamed my name and whined like a child. I just laugh it off and tried to reach his cheeks. 

“Oh my, you’re being so cute, Honey,” I pinched both of his cheek and giggled.

He shoved my hand away and groaned. "stop calling me Honey." 

"but that's cute and i like it." 

"but i don't," he semi-glared me. I giggled at him once again as I played with his wet hair. His hair smelled fresh and good, I can't even explained the feel but i know for sure it smell great. 

“Then what did you answered?” asked him once again.

“With a y manwhore, tall and broad shoulder? What do you think?” I wiggled my eyebrows.

He gapped like a child and shoved my hand,  “YOU SAID YES?!”

He shouted like there's no tomorrow. But instead of hissing him of because talking loud in the middle of the night, I laughed once until my stomach hurts. “Of course not!” Kyungsoo let out a heavy sighed and leaned his back on the couch. Then I continued, “I save it for the right guy, remember?

All of sudden, Kyungsoo turned over and looked at me. I don’t know what he means but he looked at me with those doe eyes. I caress his cheek and said, “Why didn’t you tell me? I heard that guy has their own needs.”

Kyungsoo looked red and embarrassed all over again. Like the first time he confess his feeling to me. “wha–what d–do you mean?”

“You know exactly what I mean. Why didn’t you say it to me?”

"sa–say what?"

“That you also have your own need and you want it all the way with me?”

Kyungsoo frowned, “I know you save it for the right guy. So I respect that.”

I smiled sweetly at him. “But you never know who’s the right guy right?” in a sudden time, I pull his neck and brush my lips to his. I peck his lips and kiss him ever so slowly. Kyungsoo stay there for a moment to grasp the situation until he groaned and pull back at the sudden taste.

“Are… are you sure about this?”

Silent, I don’t know. There’s the time that I’m scare of this, but I want to make him happy and I didn’t want him to leave me. But what if he left after he’s doing this? No, we both know that he’s not that kind of guy. But…

“You sure?” asked him once more

I nodded and give him a smile. “I’m sure,” my voice cracked. Then Kyungsoo hold me on my waist and put me on his laps. He pressed his lips against mine and kissed me softly and sweet. His lips tasted like mints and sweet, the effected after brushing his teeth. I'm too drown at his kiss to even realized that he already took me to his bedroom.  He laid me on the bed, still kissing me passionately. For the first time I feel nervous in his bedroom. I’ve been here like thousand times but I never feel nervous about it, sleep here and there together, just sleep and doing nothing. But this is different. This will become our first time sleeping together. When we go all the way with each other. And I’m not sure but feel a bit scared. I want to tell him that I feel nervous and unsure, but I’m scared that he’ll be mad at me.

All of sudden Kyungsoo called my name softly. His soft velvet voice just echoed in my head and made me turn my way to look at him for the first time after we kissed. Kyungsoo’s plum lips are red and swollen. But that made me want to kiss him even more. His wet hair made him look y even more. I just like him that way. His brown eyes looked at me deeper like I’m enchanted in it. 

“hmm?” I hummed.

“are you scared?” asked him ever so slowly that his voice made a shiver in my body.

“Do you want me to continued?” he continued. I stopped what I'm doing and looked at him. He looked pretty worried and afraid. Maybe scared that I'll reject him or scared that he hurt me. But I gave him a reasuring smile, trying to make him relax. I nodded at him and said. “I’m scared Kyungsoo. But I want to continued.” I whispered.

Kyungsoo do nothing but just smiled at me. He kissed my nose, my forehead, my cheeks and last but not least, my lips. His touch and kissed made me feel relaxed than before. Make me smile to my self and want him even more.

“Still feel nervous?” he asked as he smirked at me. Instead of answering him, I pull him for a passionate kiss. I put my arms around his neck while both of his arms stand beside my body to prevent him from falling. He’s on top of me and we start kissing like there was no tomorrow. Our kiss changes from the sweety smooth little pie to the passionate tongue involving. The sweet taste keep lingering on my mouth, it’s kind of new but somehow I like it. And before I could continue nibbling his bottom lip, he suddenly pulled away.

He panted infront of me and I asked him why he stopped.

 

 

 

 

“I can't continue this.”

 

 

I frowned at him. What? Why?

“Wh–why?” I worriedly asked. Is it because I don't look appealing? Or because I'm a ? So i kept silent, afraid of his following answer.

“My heart saying I couldn’t do this right now. And I know you’re not as sure as I am. I don’t want you to regret it someday just because you think you’ll lose me if you don’t give your ity to me.”

“B–but I want this, Kyungsoo.”

Kyungsoo gave me his heart shape smile and said, “I know, and you have no idea how much I want it too and how I had to be calm and slow the hell down." 

I laughed at his honesty and he cut me out, "don't laugh. You have no idea how much you effect me. With you laying here on the bed with a swollen lips and red apple cheeks? Woah, it's like double trouble." he panted once again.

"so why don't we continue?"  

"You know, I don't want you to regret it late–" 

"I won't!" I cried. 

Kyungsoo frowned as he planted a kiss on my nose, "would you please let me explain this?" 

I rolled my eyes and groaned, "fine..."

He chuckled and continued, "We may not do it right now, but I’ll wait for you to completely ready. Maybe tomorrow, two weeks later, next month, next year, or even on our wedding night. But I promise you, I’ll help you keep it until you’re ready.”

Hearing his reason make me smile even more. I smile as wide as I can and hugging him tight.

“You know how much I love you right?” asked me while hugging him on the bed.

“By how boldly you kiss me just now? Of course!”

I glared at him and punch him lightly. “jerk!”

“ouch that hurt.” He commented.

"good for you," I sarcasticly said. 

Kyungsoo then laid beside me and cuddled with me. "come on, let's just sleep until next morning," 

I smiled at him and rest my hand on his waist. Until something cross my mind and I suddenly remembered. So I sit up immediately.

Kyungsoo looked at me confusedly, “what’s wrong, babe?”

I turned over and narrowed my eyes at him. “How do you know that I’m a ?”

He looked at me with one raised eyebrow, totally amused with my sudden question. “You don’t remember you say it when you’re drunk?” he smirked at me.

My face grew red and hot. “What? I never say something like that to you or everyone when I'm drunk! You lied!”

He laughed at me and I wonder how beautiful his laugh is.

He started thinking and hummed, “Just say that I have a special ability to know who’s a and who’s not.”

“Wha–“

“Okay, now keep laying here. I want to sleep with you beside me in the morning.”

I pouted, “Okay, one more question!” I insist.

“What?” he finally got annoyed as he looked at me with his death glare.

“Why did you say yes when I asked you to broke up with me?”

He pulled me into his chest and let me hear his heart beat next to my ear. “Hmm, I don’t know. Maybe because I know that you’ll come to me a second later?”

I rolled my eyes and spoke, “what a lame excuse,”

He laughed it off, “alright, lets just say again that I left the book and the pen on your table so you'll give it back to me right after. How’s that sound?” he gave me a wink as I punch his stomach a moment later.

“Ouch!” he cringed. “I knew it! You little Satan child! I hate you!”

“And I love you too!” 

 


asdfghjkl; I hope you guys like it, I even exclaimed and fangirling myself right after, please leave me some comment guys. I really appreciate it. :) 

Oh! and if you have time, follow me on tumblr. Just ask me and I'll follow back ;)

a little spam for our little squishy satan Soo! 

 

did you guise realized that i didn't put any name on the OC nor a dot or stripped for you fill it with your own name? ;)