The Turning Point

The moment you leave in my Arms

After 2 months....

Sungjong and Myungsoo havent talked to each other, both are shy to say sorry to each other and solve their conflict. Its just been a while since they started dating but they're already in a fight, both loved each other....they just dont know how to express it.

 

 

 

Sungyeol is inside the club with his other friends. "Yo! Guys! Sungyeol is going to treat us!!" Hoya said happily. 

"Wow, all of a sudden?" Woohyun asked while laughing. "I guess the boss is in good mood today!" Dongwoo said, snapping his fingers,

"Well....just to let you know, my plan is already...in action" Sungyeol smirked.

"Woah! So you already break them off?" Hoya asked.

"Ani, but soon. I'll be helding a sleep over at my house and i'll invite Sungjong over just to confess to him.. i know he love me more than that Myungsoo!" Sungyeol laughed.

Little that they know, The person beside their table with the black hoodie is no other than Kim Myungsoo. L clenched his fist tightly. "No one will take Sungjong from me ...i swear.." Myungsoo whispered, thinking about a plan how to say sorry to Sungjong about shouting at him.

 

Sungjong and Hana are in the park. "So, have you made a plan on saying sorry to Myungsoo?" Hana asked.

Sungjong shooked his head "No its not the time yet.." He replied with a sigh.

"Then when will you apologize? Its already past, thats just a little thing! 2 months have passed and you're still not talking to him!" Hana said seriously.

"Hana," Sungjong said "Its him who have to say sorry..i didnt do anything wrong" He added

"But--" Hana was cut off when Sungjong's phone ranged. "Hey,...Yeah? ....Sure Hyung....Arraso...Bye!" Sungjong said to the other line.

"Sungyeol?" Hana asked. 

"Yep, he invited me to his sleep over..wanna come?" Sungjong invited. Hana smiled and nod "Sure, i'd love to!" 

 

Sungjong arrived at his house and found Myungsoo sitting on the doorstep. "Myung?" 

"Sungjong!!" Myungsoo said, running towards Sungjong.

He hugged Sungjong tightly "I missed you love, i'm sorry" He apologize even if he didnt do anything wrong, just to have Sungjong back. 

Sungjong smiled "I miss you too Myung, you're forgiven, " He looked at Myungsoo's eyes "I love you" He whispered.

"I love you too, love" Myungsoo replied following with a quick kiss. 

 

Sungyeol's Sleep over was tonight. Sungjong wanted to inform Myungsoo but he's afraid the latter might get angry so he just went there without telling Myungsoo. 

Once he's inside, Sungyeol welcomed him with a hug and a peck on the cheek. Many drinks were given to him by Sungyeol's friends. Sungjong didnt know that Sungyeol have summed up an evil plan.

Hana was inside, inspecting everything that will happen. She became suspicious when Sungyeol nrought the drunk Sungjong to his room upstairs. She decided to call Myungsoo to know what will happen. 

 

Myungsoo arrived at the house dressed in a casual black clothing. He went inside then went upstairs. No one noticed him because they're too busy on their own worlds.

He carefully opened the door, he peeked inside and found Sungyeol on top of Sungjong. He quickly opened the door wide. "What the hell?!!" He yelled causing Sungyeol to look up.

Sungyeol ignored him and continue on taking advantage of Sungjong's current state. Myungsoo grew mad and carelessly grabbed the vase on the study table and slammed it on Sungyeol's head. Sungyeol grew unconcious then he stabbed the unconcious one on the back with a broken glass. 

He realize what he have done , he looked at his hands that were full of blood.

Sungjomg woke up due to the loud noises. He looked around and found Sungyeol lying beside him , dead. While Myungsoo's hands were full of blood.

Sungjong's eyes got wet with tears. He cannot believe what he have witnessed. "Sungjong, its not what You think.." Myungsoo tried to hold his hand.

"No!! Dont touch me!!" He moved to the corner of the bed while crying. "You killed Sungyeol hyung!! You killed him!!" 

Everyone from downstairs went up and saw the commotion. Woohyun quickly called the police.

The police went to the place and arrested Myungsoo. 

 

 

Hana went to the Jail. "Myungsoo!" She called out. Myungsoo walked towards her. "Hi," Myungsoo said lifelessly.

They sat across each other. "So why did you want me to come here?" Hana asked.

"I'm sentenced for death...." He said directly. At first Hana was shocked but the her shock turn into sadness. "No they cant...they dont know what happened," 

"Well at least you believe me" He smiled sadly. "Here" Myungsoo handed her a folded paper, "Please give that to Sungjong and tell him i love him....so much" He said then went back to the cell with out a word.

 

After a few days, Myungsoo is killed using the injection. His last words were "I love you Lee Sungjong.." Before being in eternal sleep.

 

Sungjong screamed in agony as he found out about what happened to Myungsoo. "AHH!!" 

He was only calmed down when they arrived at his boyfriend's funeral. "Myungsoo..why?" He asked as he look at his dead boyfriend through the glass.

Hana walked towards Sungjong and handed him a letter. "Your boyfriend just protected you. He died for you. Sungyeol was trying to you..back then" She said before leaving.

 

Dear Love,

Sorry, i cant promise i'll be here forever love. Now i'm already leaving the world. I'm so glad i can give you great memories before i die. Sorry for everything i did to you, for making you cry too. 

 

I'm so sorry , I'll miss you , and .....I love you.

Love , Kim Myungsoo

 

Sungjong cried while reading the letter. "I'm sorry.." He whispered between sobs.

Hana looked at him from far away "Well you dont know what you're missing..unless...its gone" She said then left.