You don't know love...

The moment you leave in my Arms

Sungjong and Sungyeol are bestfriends since Sungjong is 5 and Sungyeol is 7. Their parents are best of friends too. Ever since they were young, Sungyeol have taken care of Sungjong like his little brother..

"Ouch!" Sungjong shrieked as he stumbled on a rock and fell on the ground.

Little Sungyeol turned around from the seesaw to see. He quickly ran to his bestfriend as he see the younger child on the ground. "Sungjongie, what happened to you?" He asked out of concern

Sungjong sobbed. The elder helped him to stand up and wiped the crying boy's tears. "Ya, hyung is here...don't cry now" Sungyeol said then hugged the younger.

Sungjong sniffled and hugged his hyung back, "Hyung, my knee hurts" He whined cutely. Sungyeol pitied the young boy "Shh, don't worry, hyung got you!" He smiled, trying to make the other smile too.

Sungjong nodded "How am I suppose to walk now?" He asked innocently. "Don't worry, thats just a little wound. My mommy said, wounds like that won't reach your brains. It just need..." Sungyeol thinked. "Aha! Medicine, then its okay!" He snapped his fingers.

Sungjong nodded "Oh~" He pouted a bit. Sungyeol crouched down "Hop on" He said. "What?" Sungjong asked curiously.

"I'll take you to my house so we can treat your wound." He said. Sungjong smiled then carefully hopped on Sungyeol's back. The younger wrapped his tiny arms on Sungyeol's neck so he won't fall.

Sungyeol walked to his house with Sungjong on his back. It didn't took them long since Sungyeol's house is pretty near the playground. 

"Omma!!" Sungyeol chirpped from outside.

His mother opened the door and looked at the two kids with a shocked expression. "Omo! What happened?" She asked, looking at the two.

"Sungjong fell and he got a wound so i brought him here!!" Sungyeol smiled at his Mother. "Oh, that's good yeollie, " She moved aside. "Go inside" She said then went to the stairs. "I'll be getting the first aid kit." She said before going up.

Sungyeol put little jongie on the couch. "Here, " He said. Sungjong looked around the unfamiliar house. "Hyung, where is my omma?" Sungjong asked, looking back at Sungyeol.

"My omma will call her, we just need to treat your wound, arraso?" He said, patting the other's cheeks.

Sungjong nodded, not showing any emotions. Later on, Sungyeol's mother come back with the first aid kit. "Here, i'll treat his wound" He said , taking the alcohol, cotton and band aid from the kit.

She poured some alcohol on the cotton then gently tapped the cotton on Sungjong's wound. Sungjong winced "Ouch, it stings" He said and looked at Sungyeol with a teary eyes. 

Sungyeol hold Sungjong's hand "Its just a little, neh?" 

Soon enough, His mother finished treating the little child's wound. "Sungyeol will you accompany him to your room while i call his omma?" She asked.

"Neh omma!" He chirpped then grabbed Sungjong's hand. "We'll be going to my room" He said dragging the younger gently. Sungjong have no choice but follow.

They went inside Sungyeol's room which is full of pink toys, pink pillows, pink curtains...Pink! Everywhere!

"Eewww! Why is everything color pink?" Sungjong asked, making a disguted face.

"My omma said, true men loves pink" Sungyeol said proudly.

Sungjong blinked "Is that true?" He asked. Sungyeol nodded and smiled.

Sungjong grabbed a pink bunny plushie "I'll start to love pink now then!" He smiled cutely. In some points, Sungyeol thinked the younger's smile is adorable

Sungyeol have promised to himself now that he will protect Sungjong and make him smile.

 

 

Sungjong and Sungyeol grew up together. Sungyeol started to develop feelings for Sungjong already.While Sungyeol is on the last year of high school, Sungjong met Kim Myungsoo. 

Sungyeol and Myungsoo are in the same year. Kim Myungsoo is a quite and Handsome guy that has been admiring Sungjong ever since he transferred.

"Hyung.." Sungjong called out. "Yes?" Sungyeol asked. 

"Can I tell you a secret? But promise me you will tell no one about it!" He pouted. Sungyeol poked the other's pout and laughed. "Sure, so what is it?" He asked.

"Me and..Myungsoo Hyung, are now dating" Sungjong said then giggled.

Sungyeol's world crash on the ground. All his dreams and hopes....gone

 

Sungyeol make himself drunk after knowing the news that Sungjong and Myungsoo have been dating. It hurts him a lot.

He looked at his phone and found 16 messages and 10 missed calls from Sungjong. He smirked 'Sungjong is trying to call me ey? Hpmft! He doesnt care at all!!' He stomped his feet and throwed his phone somewhere. Sungyeol cried hard 'I should be the one who dates you....not him" He whispered darkly

Then there, Sungyeol have build up the plan to wreck Sungjong and Myungsoo's relationship.

 

Sungjong invited Sungyeol to go to the restaurant where he will also meet Myungsoo. "Hyung!!" Sungjong waved at Sungyeol.

"Jongie!" He said as he get closer.

"Hyung, this my boyfriend, L and L this my hyung, Sungyeol" Both guys looked at each other , dark aura sorrounding them. Myungsoo dont really like Sungyeol, he just feel something on his gutts. 

"Yo uhm guys...could you just shake hands or something?" Sungjong asked while pouting. Myungsoo extended his hand "I'm Kim Myungsoo, nice to meet you" He said darkly.

Sungyeol rolled his eyes "Sungyeol.." He said then walked to their table, not bothering to shake the other's hand.

Myungsoo removed his hand from the air and placed it on his pocket. Sungjong pouted "Hyung is not usually like that..maybe he's just on bad mood, yeobo~" He said at Myungsoo.

The couple sat across Sungyeol. Myungsoo stood up and excused himself to go to the rest room. He stumbked on Sungyeol's foot. "Ooops! Sorry i didnt see you.." Sungyeol said, smirking.

"Maybe you need to move your feet away next time.." Myungsoo commented, dusting off his clothes.

Sungyeol have tried everything just to make Myungsoo look bad. He even (accidentally) poured hot ramen on Myungsoo's clothes causing Myungsoo and Sungjong to leave.

"We'll see you next time Hyung" Sungjong said then pecked Sungyeol's cheek causing Myungsoo's blood to boil.

"Sure Jongie,...i think that 'next time' will be soon" He said, winking at Sungjong.

"Bye Myungsoo, its nice meeting you.." Sungyeol said with his fake sweet voice. Myungsoo rolled his eyes. Sungjong saw this and hit Myungsoo's arm "Ya! Show respect to hyung!!" Sungjong scolded

​Myungsoo groaned "Arraso, Bye Sungyeol Hyung"He said then dragged Sungjong out of the place, avoiding any more commotion.

 

They arrived at Sungjong's place. "Myungsoo, i'll really appreciate if you be a little more nicer to Sungyeol hyung" He said . 

Myungsoo's blood boiled "Shouldnt you say that to him?! He's the one being rude here!!" Myungsoo replied, bursting out of anger.

"See?! You need to control your temper! Thats why you and Sungyeol hyung wont be okay since you're so hot tempered everytime!!" Sungjong replied.

"I cant believe this! Fine! Just go with your Sungyeol hyung! I wont go with you until you realize what you're saying!" Myungsoo yelled before leaving Sungjong in front of his doorstep.

Sungjong whined "Aish, that guy really!" He said before going inside his house.

 

Sungjong and Myungsoo havent seen each other for a week. No communication, No skinship. So Sungjong have no choice but to see Sungyeol. 

He and Sungyeol will meet in his favorite cafe today. Sungjong's friend, Jung Hana seen him sitting on one of the tables. "Ya! Sungjong!!" Hana waved.

Sungjong turned his head and saw Hana. "Oh! hana!!" He said cheerfully then waved at Hana. Hana made her way to Sungjong's table. "Who are you waiting for?" Hana asked.

"I'm waiting for Sungyeol hyung" Sungjong replied.

"What?! Where is L?" Hana asked out of disbelief.

"Well...me and Myungsoo have a little fight...we're gonna fix it soon.." Sungjong said then smiled. "But i'm okay..dont worry" He said.

"What?! I'm not asking if you're okay! Its obvious! You look so happy waiting for Sungyeol! I'm going to ask if Myungsoo is okay!" Hana said, a bit exagerated. Sungjong rolled his eyes "Aigoo..if you care for him so much..then go to his place and ask!" Sungjong said.

Hana shooked her head "Sungjong..i hope you know what you're doing really"

Sungjong nodded Then Sungyeol arrived, " Hey Sungjongie" He pecked Sungjong's cheek, Sungjong smiled. "Hi Hyung" He replied.

"Oh Hana! You're here?" Sungyeol said then smiled at Hana. "Ne, i'll be going,,," The girl said. "Bye guys, i'll see you later." She said then left.