The Cellphone

The Great Disguise [HIATUS]

The Great Disguise [HSJ Fanfic]

Chapter 16

The Cellphone

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She stood up and excused herself from the table.

After a few minutes, she came back to us, running.

“SiWan onii-san is outside!”

I thought, “Who is SiWan?”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Eh? SiWan is here?” Chinen and Nakajima said in unison.

 

After how many seconds, Mika went running towards us holding Siwan’s right wrist.

 

With a wide grin on her face, Mika introduced him to us.

 

“Minna, this is SiWan onii. He just came back from Korea.”

 

A tall guy wearing a long white sleeved shirt greeted us.

 

“Hey everyone, I’m SiWan. Hey Say Jump, it’s been a long time. Ryutaro-kun! Look at you! You’ve grown up quite a lot! Yuto-kun, sorry for inviting myself in you lovely house. ”

 

With a slight grin, Yuto said, “That’s no big deal.”

 

So, SiWan joined us for breakfast. Yabu-kun opened the topic. He asked, “SiWan, are you staying here in Japan for good?”

 

SiWan answered, “I’ll be staying here for quite a while, but I’ll be going back to Korea. I’m here for some business.”

 

Mika looked at him as if her eyes sparkled. Maybe, Risako and Saki also developed a slight crush on him because I saw them look at him with admiration. Well, who is to blame? He’s good-looking, mannered, and I suppose, intelligent.

 

Hana broke the silence and said, “SiWan-san, I invite you to my birthday. It’ll be next week. I would appreciate if you could come.”

 

SiWan gave him a reassuring smile and nodded. He turned to Mika and asked, “Are you already going with someone, Mika?”

 

Mika smiled and answered, “No one had asked me yet.”

 

SiWan replied, “Let’s go together then.”

 

Suddenly, Ryutaro stood up and blurted out, “Excuse me.”

 

He suddenly disappeared from my sight.

 

I wonder what happened to Ryutaro…

 

~~

 

After eating our breakfast, they all changed and were ready to leave.

 

Suddenly, someone approached me…

 

 

It was Yamada Ryosuke.

 

He asked, “Hey, are you Sawako or Sawa from the maid café?”

 

Realizing that all these times I had no prosthetics on, I said, “I’m Sawa from the maid café. I just got invited here by Hana and Mika.”

 

 

I swear it’s hard to pretend to be two people.

 

 

My four friends seemed to notice that I am in a sticky situation. They approached me and said, “Sawa-chan, you better fix yourself now!”

 

“Hai!” I turned to them and left Yamada Ryosuke.

 

 

I thought he was convinced that Sawako and Sawa-chan are two different people, but I guess he was not.

 

 

The five of us went to the room that we were staying. Mika asked me, “Yamada-kun is still suspicious of you right? We overheard your conversation.”

 

I told them, “Unfortunately, he still is.”

 

Risako suggested, “Let’s go to the maid café after this, as to lessen his suspicion.”

 

I said, “Good idea.”

 

 

~~

 

As what we have planned, we went to the maid café to have our duty. Hana and Mika also came with us. Because it was still very early, we talked for a while about everything that happened this morning and last night.

 

I suddenly blurted out, “Maybe someday I have to stop pretending. I have to do it, but not now…”

 

Saki said, “Don’t worry Sawako. We’ll help you conceal your secrets.”

 

I looked at the four of them. They were smiling at me. I’m so happy to have met them.

 

We looked at the time. It was exactly one hour before the opening time.

 

Hana’s eyes lightened up. She said, “Hey, what if we’ll also work here?”

 

Mika added, “Please, please, please Risako senpai. You don’t have to give us a salary.”

 

Risako said in disbelief, “I can’t simply do that because…”

 

 

Risako was too late. The two of them are already dressed in maid outfits.

 

“Since when did you… oh well, it’s your choice to do that,” Risako said submissively.

 

“No need to give us salaries!” Mika and Hana said together.

 

Saki told Risako, “Maybe a little bit of addition to the crew can help speed things up!”

 

Risako just smiled.

 

Then, the five of us started to work. Good thing that the Hey! Say! Jump guys are not here. Well, their presence does give life here, but a little bit of peace is really good.

 

It was just a very normal day yet very happy. My Horikoshi friends and Kirari Haato friends are getting along really well.

 

After we closed the café, we tidied everything up. We went out of the café. Hana reminded us, “Don’t forget to attend to my party! I will be expecting you!”

 

We all nodded and smiled. After that, we parted ways…

 

I rode a bus to reach home.

 

I wonder why Yuto didn’t fetch me. Wait, why the heck am I concerned? I should be relieved that he didn’t come to bother me today.

 

 

After minutes of trip, I walked going to the Nakajima mansion. I entered the gates. The lights and the decorations that I saw last night weren’t there anymore. I guess Mrs. Nakajima went back already abroad.

 

I entered the mansion and went straight to the kitchen. Nakajima was already preparing food. The funny thing is, he’s wearing an apron with the laces and all. It’s like the aprons I wear in the maid café. I forced myself not to laugh, but I failed to do so.

 

He noticed my presence and his eyebrows met. He said in an annoyed voice, “What’s funny?”

 

I stopped laughing and replied, “Nothing!”

 

He defensively said, “This is the only apron I can find!”

 

I still giggled because the sight was just so epic.

 

He removed the apron and said, “Let’s eat.”

 

 

He asked me, “Have you ever wondered where I am throughout this day? Have you sensed that your day is missing?”

 

I pulled a disgusted look and said, “What?! It was very smooth sailing, Nakajima.”

 

He made a slight pout trying to look cute and said, “That’s so mean of you, Sawa-chan.”

 

Raising my eyebrow, I said, “Stop doing that! You don’t really look cute!”

 

 

After eating our dinner, I decided to go to my room. Suddenly, he called me in a serious voice and said, “I brought you something…”

 

I gave him a puzzled look as he handed me a paper bag.

 

“Open it in front of me.”

 

I opened it and was surprised. It was a box of a cell phone.

 

As I opened it, I saw a white shiny flip cell phone with heart details in it. It was very pretty.

 

I immediately closed the box and gave it to him. I said, “Nakajima, you know, I can’t pay for this.”

 

With a wry smile, he said, “It’s a gift from me, baka.”

 

He pushed the box of cell phone to me again.

 

I exclaimed, “Eh? I just simply can’t accept it!”

 

Yuto said, “You know, it’s very offensive not to refuse a gift…”

 

I hesitated.

 

“But, it’s not that right. I’ll repay this little by little!”

 

He replied, “Just become my maid for one year…”

 

I exclaimed, “Maid? You mean, in the maid café?”

 

He said, “Yes. I’ll visit everyday from now on. Also, be my date during Hana’s birthday party.”

 

 

I was silent for a moment. I was trying to read him, but I wasn’t successful.

 

Yuto broke the silence and said, “This doesn’t require you to pay me anything, so this is still a gift.”

 

 

He got the box of cellphone. He gave it to me. Our hands touched. I can feel the heat running up to my face. I hope I wasn’t turning red.

 

I stood up holding the cellphone tightly. I said thank you in a very quick manner and walked very fast as I went inside my room.

 

I threw myself in my bed holding the cellphone. I studied its details and noticed letters on the bottom of the back case.

 

 

Sawako.

 

 

That was the word engraved in it.

 

It was my name.

 

 

I was about to fall asleep when my cellphone suddenly rang.

 

I looked at the screen. The word “Master Yuto” flashed on the screen.

 

I was furious. He already saved his number with such a name.

 

I answered it.

 

 

“Hello?”

 

“I didn’t know that your voice sounds so sweet in the phone…”

 

I was annoyed and said, “Quit fooling around! Why did you call me?”

 

“I just wanted to check if the phone is okay and free from damages.”

 

“Well, anything else?”

 

“Nothing much. Oyasuminasai.”

 

“Oyasumi.”

 

I ended the call, lied down, and tried to sleep again. Unfortunately, my phone rang again. It was Nakajima once more. He was calling.

 

I pressed the answer button. This time, it was different. His face appeared on the screen. Much to my surprise, it was a video!

 

He said, “This is what they call “Video Call.”

 

I hid my face behind the pillow and said, “What do you need?”

 

“Can I have a request? This is part of your payment through good deeds”

 

“What?”

 

“Just leave this on and place it in front of you. Don’t turn it off. That’s the rule.”

 

Left with no choice, I agreed.

 

I was reading a book and he was still looking. It was awkward.

 

I can feel the weight on my eyelids and without noticing it, I fell asleep…

 

A trip to dreamland again…

 

To be continued…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author’s Note:

What can you say about this chapter? Too cheesy? LOL.

If you want to leave some comments, suggestions, criticisms, or whatsoever, please leave them in the comment box!

I hope you liked this chapter! Please look forward to Chapter 17! ^_^

Thank you for patiently waiting! ^_^

 

SORRY FOR THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS!

 

Disclaimer:

I do not own HEY SAY JUMP