My New School

My Beautiful Bully(s)

I Attempted to look excited when my dad pulled up to the school.

"Remember go straight to the office." My dad told me.

I nodded and got out of the car. Why did we have to wear uniforms? My old school didn't have uniforms.

 

 

This is the uniform I have to wear.

 

 

My tennis shoes I wear.

 

 

My book bag.

 

I walked towards the school and noticed that the  boys were playing wildly, and the girls were laughing and getting excited over texts. I started to walk toward the front doors and had to move out of the way to avoid getting run over by another student. All I could think was that I had to get inside the school and hopefully it would be better in there than it was out here.

   I looked around and noticed that I didn't fit in here. I knew I should have stayed at my old school. My dad was the president of all the travel agencies in the country so we had to move a lot. From what I can see they were many different social group here that resembled higher and lower class people.  I started to analyze everyone. The girls and boys that were sitting in the school park seemed to be the High Archs , they were the kids who parents were the most known, like the chairman, assisstants of him, and the other three branches that are on the same level as the chairman. There were the Leos, they were all the actors, singing stars, and models. There were the Olympians, they were your sport stars. The Nobles, which is the group I am in, they are the people who's parents are laywers, doctors, judges, travel agencies owners, mall owners, news reporters, and hotel owners. The Commoners, these were considered your low class people, and this group was made up of loan sharks, police officers, convient store owners, food place owners and amusemnet park owners. These are the five groups that everyone is classified under.

   It seemed like way too much judging to me. I finally reached the doors and I opened the left door, walking inside the school. There were more students in here than there were outside. I shuffled my way into the office and sat in one of the waiting room chairs. The teachers were still in the office and from the looks of it, it seemed like they were reviewing the lessons for that day. The principle ran up to me, seeming panicked.

"Please, tell me you didn't get in trouble." I looked at him confused.

"Um, I'm new here." He exhaled in relief.

"Oh, of course, right this way." I followed him to his office and sat in front of his desk. He sat down in front of me, in a position that looked weird but must have been comfortable.

" So, what do we have here?" I handed him my transcripts so he could review them.

"A travel agency daughter." He said.

I nodded and stood up.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am Park Min-Jeong." I bowed respectfully to the principal.

He stood up.

"Nice to meet you Min-jeong." He said and bowed back.

"I have your schedule, your dad came in and said you would be starting school today so I went ahead and printed your schedule." I smiled and took the schedule out his hand.

"Start with first period and welcome to Korea's Heir Generation highschool." I bowed again and left back into the office and then back into the hallway.

My first period was english lV in class B-33. I pulled the map of the school out my book bag and started my hike to my new class. 6 boys were in the hallway playing and running. They stopped what they were doing and looked at me. I looked down and ran to my class. Six beautiful boys had just stared at me.  My face turned a bright red color and then I heard one of the boys yell at me.

"Hey!' One of them yelled to me.

I ignored the boy and continued to run to my new class. When I arrived, everyone started at me as if I had just commited a murder.

"Oh, good. I was just talking about you Min-jeong." The class room was a nice yellow color with english words on the wall.

I walked in slowly and everyone continued to looked at me.

"Class this is the new student." She looked at me and nodded her head to the class.

"Um, annyeonghaseyo, I am Park Min-Jeong." I bowed and everyone still was watching me.

"Does anyone have any questions for her?" The teacher asked.

One boy held their hand up. "De?" I answered.

"What group are you in?" He asked me.

That was the question I knew someone was going to ask me before the end of the school day.

"Noble." I answered.

Nobody gave me a ugly look at all, which was what I expected for someone to do. The boys from earlier stopped at my class and looked into the classroom.

"I told you." one of the 6 said.

"All the nobles turn out cute." another said.

I looked down and tucked my lips in. These guys must be trouble makers. I must try and stay away from them.

"Alright boys sit down." The teacher said and tapped me on my shoulder to also tell me to go sit.

I walked to the back of the class and went to go sit by the window and one of them came and sat right next to me.

"Beautiful." Was all he said.

I looked at him after he had spoke and he was looking at me.

"Outside." He pointed.

I looked away, to embarassed to continue to look at him.. Another boy came up to me and said:

"Your in my seat." I stood up ready to move.

"Forget it." He slammed me back in the chair. He walked around my seat and sat behind me. 'Great' I thought, 'They were beautiful, trouble makers, and Bullies!' I sighed and slid down into my chair.