Contract, I must be out of my mind! (Part 1)

My Beautiful Bully(s)

                                     

 

 

 

The bell rung and i leapt from my seat like a maniac. Lunch was next. After english i went to math, then chemistry. What teacher gives work on a student's first day of school? I walked to lunch slow. Alot of kids walked faster than me. At lunch they used their ID's to swipe a scanner to say you got your food. From what i saw commoners barely ate at school, I guess they didn't want the trouble from the higher standard kids. I swiped my card and walked to the fruit bar. I'm not a vegan or nothing just, didn't have the appetite. When people were done eating, they went outside to sit talk and play sports together. We had an Hour lunch. I ate my fruit bowl alone at a table. I took out a worksheet, maybe i can atleast not look lonely. Someone came and sat next to me. They cocked their legs on the table, and closed my textbook that was to help me with my worksheet.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

I looked up and it was one of the six boys. He had curly hair and it was darkish-orange, and a wide smile. I have Trig. with him.

"As you can see, my work." He chuckled.

"But, why though, it's called HOMEwork, done at home." I made an aggervated face.

"Well, what do you suppose i do?" I don't think i should have asked him that, when i thought about it.

He got up and left automatically. I looked and watched him walk right outside. Is he crazy, he could have at least answered my question, since he was the one who came and disturbed me from my early homework. I finished eating. I got up and walked to the garbage and threw th bowl in there. I looked back and my stuff were gone. What the hell, who in the hell would have took my things. I walked over to my table praying maybe that it just fell and i was seeing wrong. I walked around looking in the cafeteria. No where in sight.

"Yo, Noble!" I turned and curly hair was there.

Just as i was about to protest, he ran back out. Of i did what Min-Jeong had to do.....chase him down. Outside he was laughing with his other friends.....like 6 more of them!

"Ay, Noodle head where's my stuff?!" I yelled to him.

"You mean that?" A shorter guy with a young looking face said.

He pointed to the bleachers. They were on the side hanging from one of the many poles sticking out. Who would ever be that crazy to go through the trouble. I ran over there.

"What the hell!" i yelled.

I went to climb the bleachers then i tried reaching my bookbag. I leaned further and further but i was almost there. Then it happened. Just what i thought, i fell. My foot slipped off the 7'th bleacher step.

"Ahhh!" I was expecting the fall.

Then i was slammed into someone. But the person was steady, he didn't fall with me just stumbled. When i looked up guess to the surprise..... A boy with a beautiful smile, he had dimples that made me more limp in his arms.

"Hi, there, you ok, you almost lost a leg and a couple of other things." I was speechless.

I looked at him weird out, they knew that would have happen to me. He dropped me softly on the floor, like a drop but not to hard. He smiled and walked off. Such a cocky beautiful bastard.