Allkpop News

We Got Married

MBC & SM Entertainment Annouce Six New Panelists of We Got Married

 Just a few minutes ago MBC & SM Entertainment just announced the six new panelists that will be joining Eric Nam, Heo Kyung Hwan, Park Mi Sun and Hong Jin Young will be Infinitie's Hoya, Girl's Generation's Yoona, Super Junior's Eunhyuk, f(x)'s Amber, EXO's Baekhyun and Goddesses Joy will be the new panelists for this special edition of We Got Married. MBC and SM Entertainment both said that having these six individuals part of the special edition of We Got Married can give fans insights about each couple that we don't know about the couples. We are really excited to have these six individuals as the panelists of the special edition! We wonder if any of these six will give us any details about the couples and how they each met. They have already joined during the first taping of the special edition and we heard that they had a great time! We are excited to see this now! What do you think about this six new panelists allkpopers? Are you guys excited?! Leave your thoughts and opinions down below!


Fans Comment On This

SuJinfanforever: OMG Joy is part of this with Baekhyun?! OMG! I'm so excited because they might give us some info more about Suho and Jin Ae as friends and how these two became close!! Ahh I can't wait!

iLOVEInfiniteforever: OMG! Hoya is part of this as well?! This is going to get interseting because Hoya is really close to Jin Ae, Woohyun, Min Jee and Ah Ri Yung. He can spill anything about their crushes or how they are as people! I'm excited for this!!

SNSDGoddessCrystalfxfanforever: OMG Yoona, Amber and Joy are in this?! They know everything about Jin Ae and how she is when she falls in love. OMG they might reveal some wonderful things. I'm so excited!

SuperJuniorfanforever: Eunhyuk!!! Ahhh yes!!! I'm excited he's like the older brother of Jin and Ah Ri! He's seriously going to be the over protective big brother to them durig this!

iLoveyouEricNam: I'm glad that they are adding new panelists for this special edition! I'm glad that they didn't pick Minho or Siwon because we all know that they are going to be the over protective brothers to Jin and tell them about their fears and everything.


 

MBC & SM Entertainment Announce The Couples of We Got Married

Finally MBC and SM Entertainment announce the five couples part of this special season of We Got Married and we are totally fangiriling over the cute graphics that will be the opening of the special season of We Got Married! If you didn't see the annoucement then you don't have to worry at all because we are here to give the updates on who are paired up with each other. Well let's not keep you wait any longer here is our the couples, MBC and SM Entertainment said that the first couple are truly different from each other but they will bring out the best in each other and that they're voices together will make you all fall in love agian they are Crystal's Soyou and Infinite and Toheart's Woohyun, the second couple MBC and SM Entertainment have said that this second couple have a lot of things in common they both are really talented playing different musical intsruments and they will make beautiful music together that is Real Man and Super Junior M's Henry and Goddesses Min Jee, the third couple will make you fall in love with their nerdiness and their niceness SM Entertainment said, MBC and SM Entertainment said that this couple are the same in so many ways but you will get to see a story behind the girl why she is so close minded but they said that with this guy, he is very patient but he will win the girl's heart in the end that couple is Goddesses maknae Jin Ae and EXO's leader Suho, our fourth couple will bring the laughter and make everything with their cuteness because of being the maknaes of their groups SM Entertainment said, that fourth couple is of course Crystal's maknae Hyun Jae and EXO's maknae Sehun. The last couple is the leader couple, they are both machievous but they are very sweet as well that is what MBC and SM Entertainment said about the last couple and that is Goddesses leader Ah Ri Yung and SHINee's leader Onew! What do you guys think about the pairing allkpopers? Do you agree with this or not? Leave your opinions and thoughts below!


Fans Comment On This

SuJinistrueloveforever: OMG! I had a feeling that Suho and Jin Ae are paired up together! I'm so happy because they make a cute couple together and I'm really excited to see where this virtual marriage will lead them too!

MinrySuJinaremyotpforever: OMG! My two favorite couple are actually paired up together! Yas! I've been shipping Minry and SuJin since forever and gah Baekhyun and Joy are one of the panelists it's going to be perfect!

GoddessCrystalEXOforever: OMG! I was so right!! I'm now going to ship all these five couples! I'm so glad that Jin Ae will be happy again after what happened with her and Taemin. She deserves to be happy so thank you SM and MBC for pairing up Suho and Jin Ae together!

iLoveyouSeoInGukoppa: No!! I'm not really happy that Jin Ae is part of the special edition of We Got Married because I ship Jin Ae with Seo In Guk oppa ever since they were part of Answer Me 1997 they make such a cute couple and plus In Guk oppa has always said that Jin Ae is his type of girl.

JinGukistruelove: I'm happy that Jin Ae is part of We Got Married but I always pictured her being in this show with In Guk oppa or anyone outside of SM. I really am sad that it's Jin Ae and Suho because I ship In Guk oppa and Jin Ae together plus I just wished SM didn't pick Jin Ae though. She and In Guk oppa are meant to be together! But I will support Jin Ae and everyone else here on the special edition of We Got Married.