Allkpop News

We Got Married

Goddesses Maknae Jin Ae Posts Picture of Herself and Confirms Comeback for Goddess!!

Just a few minutes ago Goddesses maknae Choi Jin Ae just teased us with a picture for their upcoming music video Mr. Chu and she captioned the picture saying. "Did you guys miss us?! Well we sure did miss you Warriors! We are excited for this song to come out it's one of my favorite it's called 'Mr. Chu' I can't wait for it to come out! Support it when it comes out! Goddess Fighting!!" We are pretty excited for Goddesses well overdue comeback! We are sure that this will be a hit song from Goddess once again! SM Entertainment has not confirmed if Goddess is having a full album or mini album. Few months ago SM Entertainment and MBC announced that Jin Ae is one of the virtual wives for the upcoming special edition of We Got Married. The maknae is truly busy these days but we can not wait for the comeback for Goddess and We Got Married! Are you guys excited for Goddesses new comeback and We Got Married?!


 Fans Comment On This

JinGuk4ever: OMG! Finally! I'm so excited for their comeback! But I wish that Jin Ae wasn't part of the special edition of We Got Married though. Her and In Guk oppa are meant to be together!

Warrior_Exotic: I'm so excited for the special edition of We Got Married! Jin Ae unnie deserves a prince! OMG and her comeback picture is abosoutely gorgeous! Hopefully she is paired up with Suho oppa from EXO they have a lot of moments together! They would make a cute couple!

BTOB_Goddesslover: OMG! A new comeback for them! Yes finally! It's been a year since their comeback! I'm so excited for Jin Ae to be on the special edition of We Got Married even if I ship her with everyone from different bands and different people she deserves to be happy as well!

fx_crystalrule: They are still in the cutesy stage?! Really they should already consider going y already! Jin Ae is already 19 and Hyun Jae from Crystal is a year younger than her! This is why I like f(x) and Crystal better.

xiuminismyprince: @fx_crystalrule well it doesn't matter if Hyun Jae is a year younger or not. Jin Ae debuted in a young age of 12 with Goddess and she has said in a interview that she is not ready to go y yet and that she will wait until she is 20 which is next year plus if you don't know the meaning of Goddess is that they are beautiful, brilliant and wholesome. Don't say anything bad for Jin Ae at all she has worked her hard and she is the first one who debuted in SM in a young age.


 

Goddesses Maknae Jin Ae Posts A Picture of Her with Her Virtual Husband and says He Makes Her Smile!

Just an hour after Goddesses maknae Jin Ae teased us with a picture for Goddesses comeback music video Mr. Chu but she has instagramed a picture of her and her virtual husband listening to music and him whispering in her ear as she captioned the photo saying. "[Guardian♥Princess] Coming soon my warriors you will get to meet my wonderful, handsome and loving husband. Finally you will get to meet the one who makes me smile again.♥" She has not given any clue but the nickname Guardian none of our sources have told us who she is paired up with on the special edition of We Got Married and we are dying to know who she is paired up with! We think this picture is so adorable and sweet! We can feel the love of this couple! Whoever she is paired up with he is a truly lucky guy! Who do you think she is paired up with allkpopers? Leave your thoughts and opinions here, we would love to hear from you!


Fans Comment On This

exoticforever: Guardian? She must be talking about the nickname she given Suho oppa a long time ago! I remember when she debuted she talked about Suho but she said that she nicknamed one of the trainee's she is so close to Guardian because he was always caring towards her then she said that he started calling her Princess or My Princess because she loves fairy tales and then Suho said in one interview that one of his sunbae's who is younger than him called him Guardian oppa because he would always care for her and he said that he calls her Princess or My Princess because she was a big fan of fairytales! I always knew these two would get paired up together! They are so cute together!

SuJinforever: It's totally Suho oppa! That is the nickname she given him ever since he was a trainee in SM and they were always close since then.

AGoddessWarriorforever: Of course she's talking about Suho, allkpop! I'm so happy that they are paired up together because they've always had some cute moments ever since he was a trainee and when he debuted!

TaeJinfanforever: Suho and Jin Ae are paired up together? That's really awkward and weird because Suho is one of Taemin's best friends plus Jin Ae had feelings for Taemin and her feelings were true. It's going to be weird when Suho finds out and it might be awkward between all three of them.

Suhoismyguardianangel: OMG! My SuJin feelings! Finally my otp is being paired up together on the special edition of We Got Married!!


 

Goddesses Leader Ah Ri Yung Teases Fans With Picture of Herself from Goddesses New Music Video!!!

Just a few minutes after Jin Ae teased us with a picture from their music video and now the leader Kim Ah Ri Yung teases a picture of herself from the music video 'Mr. Chu' she said on the caption. "Pretty soon, all of you will hear our new song Mr. Chu! Warriors you don't have to miss us because we are coming back! We hope you guys will love this song like we do! Goddess fighting!" We are so stoked to hear Mr. Chu and even see the music video! This is an overdue comeback for Goddess since their last comeback 'No No No'. We are pretty sure that this will be a hit song from Goddess once again! Few months ago MBC and SM Entertainment just announced that Ah Ri Yung is one of the virtual wives part of the special edition of We Got Married. It seems like the maknae Jin Ae and the leader Ah Ri Yung are truly busy these days! We can not wait for We Got Married and Goddesses comeback!


Fans Comment On This

goddessfanforever: OMG! Ah Ri looks so pretty! I can't wait for their comeback! It's been overdue for awhile!

girlsgeneration_goddessforever: Finally! Sooyoung and Hyo-yeon have been hinting on their instagrams about their comeback and how excited they are! I can't wait for GG and Goddess to do a duet together on this!

exogoddessfanatic: Yes! I've been waiting for a comeback from them for awhile and finally SM finally gives them a comeback! I'm so excited for 'Mr. Chu' and I can't wait for the comeback stage! Goddess Fighting!

2NE1blackjackfanforever: They are still in their cutesy stage?! Aren't they supposed to be in a different concept now?!

apinkpanda_goddesswarrior: @2ne1blackjackfanforever: If you didn't notice the meaning of Goddess is that they are beautiful, brilliant and wholesome. Plus Jin Ae the maknae debuted at the age of 12 and she has said that she isn't ready for a y concept yet even if she is 19 years old. She will wait another year until she becomes of age which is next year.


 

Goddesses Leader Kim Ah Ri Yung Shares A Picture to fans of Her with Her Virtual Husband!!

Just two hours after Goddesses leader Ah Ri Yung teased us with a picture out of Goddess new music video Mr. Chu, she instagramed a picture with her virtual husband picture saying. "L♥K // Pretty soon Warriors you will get to meet my loving funny handsome virtual husband!" She did not give us any hints on her husband's first name only the inital of his last name. None of our sources didn't give us any hints on who she is paired up with but we can see the love between this two! We wonder who she is paired up with! Any guesses allkpopers? Leave your opinions and guesses in the comments below!


Fans Comment On This

shineefanforever: I have a feeling that Ah Ri is paired up with our Lee Jinki! :) OMG they would make a cute couple! I will seriously watch this special edition of We Got Married! :)

onewmvpgirlforever: She is talking about our Lee Jinki but it would be weird if she was talking about Henry though. I really do think that Ah Ri Yung will be the perfect match for our Onew.

goddessno1fan: Ah Ri and Jin Ae posted about their virtual husbands! I have a feeling that they are really into them! But I think that she's talking about Henry! I think they would make a cute couple!

Onewismystyle: OMG! Jinki and Ah Ri will be so perfect together! I feel like she is talking about our Onew! If she is then they would make a perfect couple! I seriously can't wait for their part on We Got Married.

AhRiYungismybias: Yay! I can't wait for Ah Ri Yung on this special edition of We Got Married!!!! I am so happy that Ah Ri and Jin Ae posted about their virtual husbands! Ahh I can't wait!


 

Goddesses fashionista Park Min Jee Teases Fans of Comeback For Goddess!

Few minutes ago Goddesses fashionista Park Min Jee just teased us with a screencap of her during Goddesses new music video Mr. Chu she said in the caption. "Coming to you soon in a computer and television near you our new comeback song Mr. Chu! We are all excited for you to hear it warriors! Goddess fighting!!' We are so excited for the long overdue comeback of Goddess! We are excited to see the music video and hear the song of Mr. Chu! Just like her co members from Goddess like Jin Ae and Ah Ri Yung teased us with screencaps of themselves from their new music video Mr. Chu! We are all stoked to see this on stage now! Few months ago SM Entertainment and MBC announced that Min Jee was one of the virtual wives for this special edition of We Got Married It seem the fashionista Min Jee, the maknae Jin Ae and the leader Ah Ri Yung are truly busy these days! We are truly excited to see 'We Got Married' and their comeback stage!


Fans Comment This

got7goddessfanforever: Wohoo! I can't wait for Goddesses comeback! I am so glad that they will busy as well! Can't wait for the special edition of We Got Married!!!

b1a4goddessfan: Yes! Finally! It's been long overdue for them to have a comeback! I am hoping that they will have another concert as well! Gah!! With them being on We Got Married everything is going to change but I'm really happy for Min Jee, Ah Ri and Jin Ae especially Jin Ae she really needs it.

goddessbigbangfan: Finally! I've been waiting for a comeback from them since forever! I'm finally glad that SM Entertainment is thinking about them now! They are all really talented but SM doesn't even care about them at times.

gdragongoddessfan: I remember GD wanting a comeback from them as well! I can't wait to see his reaction to seeing his dong-saengs new music video!

JinGukforeverinlove: Finally! Goddess is having a comeback! Thank you SM! :)


 

Goddesses fashionista Park Min Jee Posts A Picture Of Her and Her Virtual Husband!

 Just a few minutes after teasing us with screencap of herself for Goddesses new music video Mr. Chu, Goddesses Min Jee instagramed a picture of her with her virtual husband saying. "{Mochi♥Taro} Warriors, I'm excited for you to know who will be my virtual husband but here's a picture of us. Now you have to guess who he is. He makes me very happy." Unlike Ah Ri left us with an initial of his last name and Min Jee and Jin Ae are the only ones who left us with a nickname hint. None of our sources told us who is Min Jee's virtual husband is but as look of this picture that Min Jee and her virtual husband are really close! We can't help but gush over this picture at all! Even if we can't see the face of the virtual husband of Min Jee's, we are very happy that the fashionista is having the time of her life during the special edition of We Got Married! We can not wait for this season at all!


  Fans Comment on This

SuJin_Minryfanforever: OMG! She's totally talking about Henry oppa on here. It's so noticeable that those are the nicknames they use with each other. :)

iamtrappedbyHenrysspell: Mochi and Taro?! So noticeable she is talking about her and Henry, he calls her Taro and she calls him Mochi! OMG my ship feels!!!

KaiSoofanforever: OMG! Mochi and Taro are paired up together! Ahhh! My ship feels are sailing away! Thank you so much SM! :)

exoticelfwarriorforever: OMG! Henry and Min Jee?!!! I always knew they would be paired up because it is so noticeable that Henry likes her because he used her for his music videos!

henrystringforever: Yay! It's so them to call each other mochi and taro that is the nicknames they call each other! OMG! Yes my ship feels!! :)


 

Crystal's Maknae Hyun Jae Posts A Picture Of Her New Show You're All Surrounded

Few minutes ago Crystal's maknae Park Hyun Jae posted a picture of her new show You're All Surrounded and she said this on her caption. "Pretty soon my new show will be coming out this May! I hope you guys all support it! I am excited to be part of this show!" Just a few months ago SM Entertainment announced that Park Hyun Jae was going to be part of the drama series You're All Surrounded, it seems like Hyun Jae is truly busy this month after the successful comeback of Crystal and now she will be part of this new drama and was announced that she was one of the virtual wives in the special edition of We Got Married!!! Will you guys support Hyun Jae in We Got Married and You're All Surrounded??


Fans Comment On This

Goodesswarrior_Crystalites: I am so excited to see Hyun Jae in a new drama! Plus she's working with Seung-Gi oppa and I know that those two are close they are like brother and sister!

paperhearts: I'm excited to see this new show! I'm glad she's doing something after Crystal's comeback!

iloveBigBang: Woohoo! Finally Hyun Jae is having a comeback in a drama! It's been awhile since we saw her in a drama!

missindependent: She's going to be busy but I hope this won't effect her relationship with her virtual husband.

iloveGot7: I'm excited to see her in a new drama! I will surely watch this when this comes out! Hyun Jae fighting!


 

Crystal's maknae Park Hyun Jae Shares A Smile With Virtual Husband In A New Picture!

Few minutes after posting a picture of her new show, she shares with her fans a picture with her virtual husband on instagram captioning. "Pretty soon the whole world will know who my virtual husband is. All I can say he's pretty amazing." She didn't leave any hints on who her virtual husband it is at all. None of our sources don't even know who she is paired up with in the special edition of We Got Married. Even if we can't see the face of her virtual husband but we can see the love that Hyun Jae and her virtual husband have! We can't help but gush about this picture! We surely can't wait for this special edition of We Got Married! Give us your opinion allkpopers who do you think Hyun Jae is paired up with in We Got Married just leave your comments and opinions down below!


Fans Comment On This

exoticmelodyfan: I have a feeling that Hyun Jae is talking about Sehun but it's weird that she didn't leave any hints who he is at all but I have a feeling that she is talking about EXO's maknae.

btobvixxexofan: It's so obivious that she is talking about Sehun plus the guy does look a lot like Sehun but then she might be paired up with someone else but I do think it is Sehun she is paired up with.

goddesscrystalfan: Duh allkop of course she is talking about Sehun because that would be so weird if she talked about Suho oppa.

thisgirlisonfire: I wasn't really expecting that she was talking about Sehun at all because she has always said that the only guy she likes from EXO was Kai so we can never know maybe Sehun said no and Kai took his place.

misspaperhearts: It's totally Sehun! Her and Sehun will make such a cute couple just like Suho oppa and Jin Ae-sshi!!! I can't wait for the special edition!!!! I hope that Sehun and Hyun Jae and SuJin will have a double date! :)


 

Crystal's Leader Kang Soyou Shows Support to Her Best Friend Goddesses Maknae Choi Jin Ae for Goddesses Upcoming Comeback!

 Few moments ago, Crystal's leader Soyou shared an old picture of her with Goddesses maknae Jin Ae during Ji Hyun's trainee days at SM Entertainment and captioned the picture saying. "Congratulations on your upcoming comeback Jin Jin! I'm truly lucky to known you for so long, thank you for all the best times you've given me as a trainee! You gave me so many advices and even stayed up late with me one time just to practice. I'm blessed to know that I've known you for so long! I can't wait for your comeback! Goddess fighting and Jin Ae fighting!" Just a month ago Jin Ae posted a picture with her, Soyou and Hyun Jae before Crystal's comeback it is very nice that their friendship and see that they all support each other! Few months ago SM Entertainment and MBC announced that Soyou is also one of the virtual wives for the special edition of 'We Got Married! We are glad to see a friendship like Soyou and Jin Ae's haven't faded at all! What do you think of their friendship allkpopers? Leave your opinions and thoughts down below! 


Fans Comment On This

iloveCrystalandGoddess: Not a lot of sunbae and hoobae's friendship are always around but I am glad that Jin Ae has stayed best friends with Soyou and Hyun Jae. This is called true friendship right here, it's just like Jin Ae's friendship with a lot of her hoobae's but I'm glad that her friendship with EXO M especially with the chinese members are still there. She still calls them by their nicknames that she given them from a long time. Like Kris, she still calls him 'Galaxy Ge Ge', she still calls Luhan 'Lu Lu Ge Ge', she still calls Lay 'Unicorn Ge Ge' and she still calls Tao 'Ninja Panda Ge Ge'. She is friends with a lot of her hoobaes and including her sunbaes.

CrystalandGoddessfanforever: I am glad that they are still best friends and that they support each other. I love their friendship because we can see how close Jin Ae, Soyou and Hyun Jae are really close to each other. I remember when Taemin was part of We Got Married and Taemin asked Crystal and Goddesses help including EXO I thought it was pretty rude of him and I saw how protective Soyou and Hyun Jae were about Jin Ae, they encouraged her to stay strong. I was also glad that EXO were also their to make her happy as well and Suho was the only one who kissed her nose and forehead! They all know that Jin's a sweet person and doesn't deserve a broken heart.

iLOVEBTOBforever: Not a lot of sunbae and hoonbae relationships from girl groups at all but I am glad that Jin Ae still keeps Soyou and Hyun Jae in her best friend's list. They might not be in the same group but they are in the same compay but Soyou did not like what Taemin did to Jin Ae, even if Taemin is her sunbae in the industry she was more worried about Jin Ae because of her feelings for Taemin were real and true. I'm still mad at Taemin for making Jin Ae jealous and letting her be part of the surprise he was throwing for Naeun.

letsflyandsingtogether: I love their friendship so much. I'm glad that even if Jin Ae debuted way before Soyou but they are still there for each other and they still support each other. This is true friendship right here, I am glad that their friendship hasn't changed or ended at all. Jin Ae needs her and Hyun Jae the most because they can protect her from Taemin. I am glad that they will always be best friends.

iheartTaeyang: I've always liked this friendship because when Crystal debuted Jin Ae was at there during their debut stage. She was there to cheer Ji Hyun and Hyun Jae two years ago and she was also there for EXO's as well. She is the sweetest sunbae to EXO and Crystal, she is so close to EXO-K, EXO-M including the China line and she has given all of them nicknames and to this day she still calls EXO by the nickname she has given them.


Crystal's Kang Soyou Shares A Picture With Fans with Virtual Husband!

Few minutes after posting a picture of her with Goddesses maknae Choi Jin Ae, Crystal's leader Soyou shares with fans picture with her and her virtual husband with the caption saying. "He's my mickey to my minnie. Pretty soon you will get to know who is my amazing virtual husband!" Just like Hyun Jae, Ji Hyun did not leave any hints on who her virtual husband is but we are totally in love with these two having two couple shirts! We can feel the love of the couple and we are totally digging the couple shirts that these two have! None of our sources have told us who Soyou is paired up with but we totally think these two are a perfect match! We totally can't wait for this special season of We Got Married! What do you think allkpopers about this couple? Who do you think that Soyou is paired up with? Leave your opinions and thoughts in the comments below!


Fans Comment On This

thefuturemrswuyifan: I have a feeling that Soyou is paired up with Woohyun! I really think these two make a really cute couple! I ship them just like I ship Suho oppa and Jin Ae unnie! :)

Luhanismyeverything: Gahh! I've always shipped Soyou and Woohyun ever since they first met during Goddesses second major concert in 2012 backstage! I remember that Soyou and Jin Ae took a picture with the boys from Infinite!

letsflytoneverland: OMG! I'm so excited to see this couple on We Got Married! I'm totally going to watch this because of Woohyun, Soyou, Jin Ae and Suho!!

flytotheskyno1fan: I've always shipped Woohyun and Soyou together and I'm really excited to see them together as a couple! I'm so excited for the special season We Got Married!!! :)

mblaqforeverandever: I always shipped Sohyun and SuJin since forever and I'm really excited to see my favorite otps be part of this special season!!! :)