Four

Sentient
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh I’m not –“

“Yes please” Chen interrupts, earning a chuckle from the twins and Suho.

“Yah!” Sumin spoke up as soon as the waitress left to get more napkins. “Why didn’t you tell her I’m not your girlfriend?”

“Why do I have to explain myself?” Chen pouts. “Chances of us seeing her again is slim”

Sumin’s frown deepened. “Whatever”

“Can we continue eating? Or are you going to nag further?”

Suho hid his smile as he watches his bestfriend provoke the lady. Chen only acted like this when he was interested. But he could never be too sure. Suho has only seen him like this once, and that has turned into a mere memory.

 Before she could reply, Chen stuffs a mouthful of spaghetti into her opened mouth.

“Don’t talk with your mouth full”

“Unni, you look funny” The younger twin giggled, surprising the two men.

“This is probably the first time I heard you talk” Chen said, focusing his attention on the young girl.

Jongdae admits, the girls were incredibly beautiful. He can only imagine how much more the twins will be when they reach their sister’s age. He wonders what the parents looked like, for them to produce such breath-taking work of arts.

“Here you go sir” The waitress reappeared with a stack of napkins, placing them on the table in front of Jongdae.

***

“Suho-ssi, I cannot thank you enough. Thanks for taking my sisters and I out” Sumin bowed multiple times.

“I paid for half of it. Why are you only thanking him?” Chen questioned, not happy with the girl.

“Thank you oppa” The twins spoke before their older sister.

“Anytime for you beauties” Chen replied, giving the young girls a hug each.

Blushing, Sorin and HaEun giggled. “What about unni? Is she included?”

Chen looked up at Sumin, curious to see how she would react to their question. However, her expression was indifferent.

Chen gave a sigh and turned his attention to the twins again.

“Your unni has nothing on you guys” he said to them, earning another round of giggles from the twins.

Though Jongdae was oblivious, Suho did not miss the small hint of disappointment in the older girl’s eyes. The only thing to do now is to wait and see how long it took for these two to fall for each other, he thought.

Now Suho was about as oblivious as Jongdae. Out of the two, Sumin was still slightly more attracted to the older male. Now love was fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter