Two

Sentient
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung, I don’t want to go back. You can take Kai and Sehun with you” Jongdae whined as he plotted himself on the comfortable couch. A week has passed by easily and Jongdae has no intention of reuniting with a particular female.

“You promised mom you would visit more Jongdae” Suho sighed bringing out the former’s birth name. “You’ll no longer be her favorite ‘son’ if you don’t make the effort to see her”

Jongdae replied with his eyes rolled. “I can always come to your house. I don’t necessarily have to go to the orphanage”

“Stop being stubborn Chen. Just because of one girl, you’re too scared to go back?” Suho teased, hoping to trick the younger male into visiting his mother’s orphanage again.

“How can you not be affected by her face, Suho? The chick did not smile once!” Chen complained. “I have never met a person so stubborn into not smiling”

“Uh Chen, you are as stubborn when it comes to making others smile. You’ve got yourself a challenge. Don’t you live for that? Why not prove to us that you can make this girl smile?”

“But hyung, not even Sehun’s aegyo can change her permanent frown. It’s hopeless. I will not allow myself to mingle with people who don’t appreciate life”

Jongdae expected a reply right away, but the only thing he received was a pillow thrown at his head.

“What the hyung!?”

“Out of all of us, I thought you would be the easiest going on her. Considering you two share the same hell of a past. No one is going to force you to go back. It’s on you” Suho replied. “I’ll see you tomorrow. Mom wants you to come by dinner, but I suggest you think things out before going anywhere”

Jongade let out a loud sigh as the door closed with a soft bang. He didn’t understand why he was behaving like this. Never had he given up on making people smile. B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter