2

Exo's Prank Time!

 

Kris: “Guys, the thing is that I’ve gotten a chance to do a Chinese movie and SM wants me to do it, but I don’t want to leave you guys for almost one month! I have to go to China for the movie. What should I do?

Xiumin: “What?! A Chinese movie?! You’re so lucky!”

Suho: “You should go Kris. It’s a chance for you to shine even more brighter.”

Everyone: ”Yeah you should go. We want good things to happen to us.”

Baekhyun: “We are one…”

Chanyeol: “…We are Exo!”

Kai: “So, when are you leaving?”

Kris: “ SM said that if I decide to go for it, I’ll have to go to China after two weeks after our comeback for the movie”


--------NEXT MORNING-----------

Kris: “Yaah! Tao, Jongin, Kyungsoo, WAKE UP!!!! Time for us to go for practice”

In the other room…….

Suho: “Xiumin! You awake? Time to go~ WakeyWakey~”

Lay: “Oh Xiumin! You’re drooling.”

Both Kris and Suho are trying to wake up the members who are in a deep sleep. The manager comes out of Sehun and Luhans’ room.

Manager: “Kris, Joonmyun, can you wake Sehun up? He’s not even opening his eyes.”

Kai: “Kyaaaaaa!!!!!! Is he dead???!!!”

D.O hits Kai’s head.

Manager: “I’m just saying he’s not waking up”

Suho: “Should we play a little prank on him?”

Kris: “A prank?”

Then, Chen comes out of nowhere.

Chen: “How about Leeteuksunbaes’ water prank? Pour water into your mouth and then spit it out on the persons’ face”

Suho: “Aah! That’s a good idea. Lets go.”

Kris: *sighs*

Chen: “Lets go”

Suho, Kris and Chen entered Sehuns’ room with a water bottle. In there, Luhan just finished dressed.

Luhan: “Uhhh… What are you guys doing? Specially Chen. What’s with that creepy smile on your face?”

Suho: “Shh.. We’re going to use Leeteuksunbaes’ water prank”

Luhan: “That prank! Oh, I want to do it!”

Kris: “ Don’t we have to see whether he’s going to wake up or not first?”

Luhan: “Come on, he’s not going to wake up. I want to do it!” Already with his mouth full of water.

He then sprayed the water in his mouth, on Sehuns’ sleeping face. Sehun suddenly wakes up and starts shouting.

Sehun: “Yaah! What did you just do?! You spit water on my face?! Well, I would have totally freaked out if it was Suho or anyone else, but I’m okay with you doing it”

Suho: “Hey!~  I’m hurt. And call me Suhohyung not Suho!”

Sehun: *ignores* “Well, that doesn’t mean that I’m happy you did that. You woke me up from my beauty sleep!”

After a few minutes later, they headed out to their agency.


-----------At SM ent.-----------

Manager: “Umm Kris, SM wants to see you regarding the movie. Go on and the rest of you go to the practice room and start practicing for the live performance.”

Everyone: “Nae~”


----------Practice Room ( after Kris joined them)-------------

‘Her love Her love dokhangeotgatanaegen

Heonalsueomnun ne sumi

Pineuntteugowojijimachimodujibaehae’

Suho: “Okay. Break time.”

At that time, SHINee, Exo’s senior came in the practice room.

D.O: “Oh! Sunbae! What are you doing here?

Onew: “We came into see how you guys were doing”

Jonghyun: “So, how are you guys doing? Heard you guys were having a comeback”

Lay: “Well, we are doing well and I can’t wait for our comeback”

Baekhyun: “Yeah.”

Tao: “So, Hyung, are you going to have a comeback”