1

Exo's Prank Time!

On their way...... (In the van)

Tao: "Suho hyung! Are we done with our preparations for our comeback?"

"Suho hyung! are we done with our preparations for our comeback?" Baekhyun perfectly copies what Tao said.

Suho: "Yeah, but we will have to keep on practicing for our live performances."                                           

Chanyeol: "Yah Baekhyun, do you want to listen to some songs."

Baekhyun: "Umm... yeah sure." 

Chanyeol hands out the headphone he was having to Baekhyun. When Baekhyun wore it Chanyeol suddenly raised the volume of the music.

Baekhyun screamed: "Yaah!! Chanyeol-aah!! What are you doing??? I'm listening to music and you're raising the volume of it? My ears hurts!

Chanyeol cracks up and says: "Did you think that I was going to give you the headphone just like that? I just wanted to play a prank on you! Hahaha!”

Baekhyun:"Chuannyeooll!!"                                                                                                                                  

Chanyeol: "Hey! My name is not Chuannyeooll!"                                                                      

"Ok! Enough with the jokes. Chanyeol don't play pranks on poor Baekhyun. You guys must be tired from all the work. Why don't you guys get some rest?" said their manager. He then looks at Kris sitting at the back of the van. Kris was looking out of the window,lost in his thoughts. Normally, Kris would be a bit strict on pranks after busy schedules, but today he had been acting strange.


Arrival at dorm...

As soon as the group reached the dorm, Baekhyun dashed out of the van and went into their apartment. The rest, quietly came out of the van and headed to their apartment.

Sehun: "Yaah Luhan!! You have been staring at your phone for hours. What are you doing?”

Luhan: "Aah! The phone? Nothing! Just looking at what our fans had written about us in different websites."


Dorm(apartment)...

SPLASH!!! As soon as Chanyeol entered the dorm, Baekhyun splashed a bucket of cold water at Chanyeol.     

Chanyeol screamed: "Yaah!! Baekhyun!!! What are you doing? It's a cold night and yet you threw a bucket of cold water at me!!”

Baekhyun: "Hehehe!! I just got my revenge!" Baekhyun gives Chanyeol an innocent face and then gives him this face ➡ :P and says: "In your face! Aww! Kkaebsong!”

Manager: "That's enough you two. Clean up this mess. You both have to do it."

                          A little while later...............

Kai: "Kyungsoo, can you make something for us to eat. I'm really hungry. You really love cooking and you're the best chef in Exo”

Kyungsoo: "Ok." Then thinks to himself 'Should I make Kimchi spaghetti.’

Kai   sits down at the sofa and started watching football with Lay. Then, Tao comes and changes the tv to a wushu channel and sits down next to the two guys who were watching football.

Lay and Kai: "Taooo!! Please let us watch football.."  They gives Tao a sad face and then fights for the tv.        

Meanwhile, Chanyeol and Baekhyun made up after cleaning the mess they created. Chanyeol gave his headphone to baekhyun, this time for real.

Kyungsoo: "Guys, come and eat. I've made Kimchi Spaghetti.”

Everyone then joins to eat the dish that Kyungsoo, Exo's eomma made.

Suddenly, Kris stands up and says: "Guys, I have something to tell you, including hyung(manager)."