002

Good Morning Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol woke up by the sound of the alarm. He yawn for a few moments then finally gained his consciousness. He walked slowly and do his morning routine. A week has past. Today is Monday, and Yifan is officially their new student body president. He quickly went to school because he don’t want to mess with Yifan or Junmyeon on their first day as the president and vice. And going late to school is only gonna make thing worse.

Chanyeol quickly went to his school.

***

The school’s gate already reached the verge of his eyes. But there’s something wrong. Why is a lot of people standing in front of the gate? And they’re all wearing his school uniform. Chanyeol trotted a little toward the gate. He looked at the gate. It’s 7.50. Still 10 minutes to go until the gate is closing, yet these people are his friends. He even could see Minseok and Luhan there too.

“Minseok! Luhan!” he shouted to them. Both Luhan and Minseok quickly turned their heads around to see Chanyeol walked toward them.

“Morning.” Minseok said to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol only nods. “What happen here? Why are these people didn’t get into the school building?”

“Well, can’t you see us, Idiot!” Luhan shout to Chanyeol.

“Hey, don’t shout! You spurted your saliva!” Chanyeol said while wiping his cheek.

“Sorry.” Luhan said while covering his mouth.

“And your saliva is stink, Dude!” Chanyeol said. “I bet you didn’t brush your teeth this morning.”

“He didn’t.” Minseok said. “He’s the reason why I’m late this morning.”

“What happened?” Chanyeol asked.

“Well, his mom called asking if I could pick him up. When I arrived, he’s still in his Iron Man pj!”    

“Well, I’m sorry,” Luhan said while stomping his foot.

Not long after that, Chanyeol could feel someone holding his shoulder. He turned around and saw Changmin sunbae looking at him innocently.

“What’s going on here?” he asked.

“Umm....” Chanyeol asked. “I guess we’re all late.”

Changmin looked around. “Are you kidding me, it’s still 7.50!” he looked at his watch. “Oh sorry, it’s still 7.53! The gate is closing at 8.00 sharp!”

“I know right?”

The 4 of them and the other students waited until finally the school bell rang, signing that it’s already 8 am. From far, Chanyeol could see someone extremely tall walking toward the gat. All the chattering and fluttering that filled, suddenly become quiet.  Yifan walked to them, followed by Junmyeon who’s bringing a big box, in charisma. His sharp gaze enough to makes dozens of students speechless.

He arrived at the school gate and smirking. Chanyeol swore, he could hear some of the girls squealed.

“What do we have here?” he asked and he didn’t stop smirking.

Luhan scoffs in his place and whispered to Minseok and Chanyeol. “He left me. He didn’t take me to school with him. Son of a .”

“Well, he definitely didn’t want to go to school with someone who is as dorky as you.” Chanyeol whispered back.

“Plus, you always get up late, Babe.” Minseok added.

And again, Luhan is left pouting.

The 3 of them looked at Yifan again who is still giving some lectures to the late students.

“How can our school being the best school in the country if the students always late?” he asked in challenging gaze.

It’s seems like Luhan couldn’t stand his cousin anymore. “BUT THE GATE IS CLOSING AT 8 AM SHARP!”

Yifan then looked at Luhan. He then walked to him. Luhan’s eyes which filled by anger finally replaced by fears.

Yifan scoffs. “Who told you to interupt me while I’m talking?” he asked in an intimidating voice. “I’m not done ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter