001

Good Morning Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BEEP BEEP BEEP....

Chanyeol opened his eyes slowly. Looking at the clock on the table next to his bed. 6.30 am. He got up and walked to the window to open the curtain. The sun is starting to rise. Chanyeol then walked to his bathroom while rubbing his eyes.

Chanyeol stepped in and took a bath. He finished his bath by 6.50 am. He then back to his room and put on in his uniform. He run downstair and quickly took a seat next to his older sister. He ate his breakfast and quickly went to his school. He arrived at school at 7.45 because his school’s distance from his house is quiet far.

After arrived he quickly went to his class and put his bag to the chair. He quickly pull his math book from his bag and opened to a page. It was his homework. He checked it one last time before closing it. He smiled.

***

The bell rang. It’s time for lunch break. Chanyeol walked down to the cafeteria. He grab the tray and took his food from the lunch lady. Chanyeol then observed the whole cafeteria and a found an empty table, he walked to the table and about to sit—

“Excuse me?” someone said behind Chanyeol. Chanyeol turned around and found 2 guys smirking to him.

“Yes?” he knew those boys. Sehun and Tao.

“Look, kiddo. That’s our seat.” Sehun said to Chanyeol.

“Really?” Chanyeol look at the empty seat once again and turned his head back to Sehun and Tao. “I din’t see your name written on it.”

“Well, are you new or something?” Tao asked to him.

“What?” Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows.

“Because if you’re a new kid, you probably already seen the two of us sitting here.” Tao said again.

“I’ve been in this school for almost a year.” Chanyeol said. He took his tray. He sighs. “I’ll find another one.”

“Good boy.” Sehun patted his shoulder then move to sit on the chair followed by Tao.

Chanyeol looked around the cafeteria and found Minseok waving to him. Chanyeol groan and walked toward the table at the corner of the cafeteria. He took a sit in front of Minseok and pouted.  It’s not that he didn’t want to sit with Minseok, he wanted to, but there’s only one problem. And that problem is—

“BAOZI!!!” Chanyeol looked at a doe-eyed boy who’s wearing a Manchester United jersey and running hiperactively towards their table.

Yes, that problem is Luhan. The first time Chanyeol met Luhan, he likes that Chinese boy. But as the time goes by, Chanyeol felt a little bit irritated by him. Luhan is too bubly. Too noisy. Too active. Chanyeol is an active guy back then, but now, not anymore.

Luhan took a seat beside Minseok and kiss the chubby boy’s cheek. “Hi, Channie!” he said with a smile.

Ahh.. Channie, he hates being called Channie.

“Hi, Luhan.” Chanyeol waved his hand to Luhan lazily.

Luhan widened his eyes as he saw what’s on Chanyeol’s tray. “Is that a chocolate cupcake?” he quickly grab the cupcake and ate it.

Chanyeol pouted his lips while Luhan only grinning. “You can have mine, Chanyeol.” Minseok said and give Chanyeol his chocolate cupcake. At least Minseok is not as crazy as his boyfriend.

“Thanks.” Chanyeol said.

“You’re welcome.” Minseok said. Minseok then turned his head to Luhan.”How’s the soccer practice?”

“Fine,” Luhan said while taking off his soccer shoes. He opened his bag to pull out his usual school shoes. “Quiet as ever.”

“Quiet?” Chanyeol asked.

“Hmm....” Luhan nods his head. “Our soccer team is not as popular as our basket ball team.” Luhan chuckled. “I don’t see why those girls love to see the basketball team practice more than the soccer team. I mean,” Luhan stopped for awhile and thinking a best words to describe soccer. “Soccer is more manly than basket.” Luhan said fiery.

“That’s your opinion, Babe.” Minseok said as he drink his water. “Not those girls’.”

“But still—”

“Uh-uh.” Minseok quickly took a bread from his tray and shoved it down to Luhan’s mouth before the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter