Chapter 3

His Fallen Guardian Angel

[ Chapter 3 ]

 
"You can see me?"
 
"Precisely."
 
"How?"
 
"I have the gift of sight, maybe?"
 
"You're not afraid of me?"
 
"Why would I be afraid of you? You look like an... angel. Your white dress, ivory-white wings and the blond hair says it all."
 
"Wow. I thought it was only Kwon Jiyong who can see me."
 
"Well, you said he can see and touch you. I can see you, but I can't touch you."
 
"I guess that's it."
 
"But he shouldn't see you, right?"
 
"Yes."
 
Chaerin and Dara were both sitting on the couch inside Jiyong's bedroom. Seungri was out for a moment to call and to inform YG of what happened.They brought Jiyong home after he passed out after being beaten by his ex-girlfriend's current boyfriend. Luckily, it was only minor bruises.  Seungri and Chaerin is sure enough that what happen will be on news so they didn't report it to the police because it'll only make the situation worst than worse. Also, it was Jiyong's fault since he forcefully drag Kiko to talk to him so they'd better not make a big fuss about it.
 
"Are you drunk? Why are you talking to yourself?" Seungri said as soon as he came back.
 
"I'm not drunk. I'm with someone you can never see." Chaerin exasperatedly answered.
 
"Shut up. I'm not scared." Seungri lied, but he is scared as . He never believes it when Chaerin says that she can see something he will never see, so he always end up lying and saying he's not afraid. He wasn't sure if she's just scaring the hell out of him, but he knows that Chaerin doesn't like telling jokes and at lying.
 
Dara laughed at Seungri's face. He looks like as if he's going to pass out just like Kwon Jiyong. He paled when Chaerin told him that she sees something he'll never see.
 
"Is he going to pass out?" Dara ask her. She shook her head then looked at Seungri who is now frozen to where he's standing.
 
"Yah! Lee Chaerin! W-why are y-you shaking your head?" Seungri asked nervously.
 
"I'm not talking to you." She snapped.
 
Dara stood up then walk towards Jiyong's bed. She walked through Seungri as he felt an icy cool wind brush up his skin.
 
"What the actual is that?!"
 
"The person I see whom you will never see just walk through you." Chaerin explain.
 
"This is no kidding time, CL. I'm going home!" Seungri finally said then rushed outside Jiyong's room.
 
----------
 
Time check: 2:53 am.
 
"Aren't you going home?" Dara asked Chaerin.
 
"Home? Yeah, right. I wish I have home." Dara looked at her confusedly. Dara walked towards her then put her hand on Chaerin's chest, where she can feel her beating heart. She gasped with the sudden gesture. Although she can't feel Dara's touch, she felt something warm inside her.
 
"You have home. You're a good person, only with a cold and fierce facade." 
 
"One of your angel powers, huh?" Chaerin asked. Dara nodded.
 
"Just use your 'angel powers' to him if he wakes up screaming and cursing tomorrow. I better keep going." Chaerin finally said then left.
 
Dara laid beside Jiyong's sleeping form. In this way, he will heal more quickly and he'll have a good night sleep.
 
------------
 
[ Jiyong's POV ]
 
I stood frozen to my place as I watch Kiko walking away with another man. I tried running after them, but they vanish immediately.
 
"No! Kiko! No!" I shouted.
 
I knelt on the floor as the darkness started to take in as if it's going to eat me up. The pain on my chest that I felt when Kiko broke up with me and when she walk with another man started to take in. I cried as I buried my face on my palms. 
 
I continued crying like that when I felt someone hugging me. I look up to see who it was, but I was blinded by the light.
 
"Don't cry now, Jiyong." I heard an angelic voice said.
 
The pain that I was feeling started to ebb away. I smiled then closed my eyes as the warm feeling of relief my heart enveloped me.
 
---------
 
[ Dara's POV ]
 
"What the hell are you doing here?!" Jiyong shouted as he push me away, making me fall on the floor.
 
"Ouch." I groaned as I massage my behind.
 
"You can't get away now. I'm calling the police." Jiyong said then look for his phone on he bedside table.
 
"Yeah, right. You're most welcome." Dara sarcastically said.
 
"What?"
 
"I said you're most welcome. You're welcome for everything I did to you. For sleeping next to you, for looking after you, for bringing you home last, for--"
 
"For taking advantage while I'm drunk because no one's home, for harassing me while I'm sleeping? Yes, I think I'm being grateful." Jiyong shot back.
 
"Pardon?" Dara asked disbelievingly. Jiyong's words for her doesn't register her mind.
 
"You know what, I don't know what's with your angel-like costume but I think you stink now because you've been wearing that since yesterday" Jiyong pointed at her, "but you have gone beyond the lines of being a sasaeng fan."
 
"I'm not your sasaeng fan. I'm your--"
 
"Yeah, right. You're a stalker, but you call yourself a watcher. What's the difference?"
 
"You should listen to me first!" I shouted, sounding irritated, because I  really am. This guy causes me headache.
 
"Hyung!" Someone called from outside Jiyong's room.
 
"Get out of my house." Jiyong glared at me. "Now." He said with much finality then drag me out of his room just like what he did to me last night.
 
He opened the door then saw Seungri, the same guy from last night, carrying a tray with food on it. Jiyong stopped abruptly, then released my arm out of his hold.
 
"Hyung, you're awake. Wow, you bruise healed fast. Oh, I brought you something. I'm going to take this in your room, but--" Seungri paused, then eyed Jiyong curiously. "Where are you going?"
 
"I'm throwing this woman out."
 
"Who?"
 
Oh, right. This guy can't see me.
 
"Her." Jiyong pointed to me, but of course, Seungri can't see me.
 
Seungri laughed. "Hyung, don't scare me when it's broad daylight outside. I'm not believing you."
 
"Who's scaring who?" Jiyong asked.
 
"He can't see me." I whispered to Jiyong. He looked at Seungri then to me then back again.
 
Seungri ignored Jiyong then started to walk directly through me. Jiyong gasp with what he saw.
 
"Why did it become suddenly cold?" Seungri asked as he entered Jiyong's room.
 
 
Woah! I've been away for almost a year and I'm still having second thoughts if I should continue all my stories. :( Anyways. Whatever happens, happens. Thank you for dropping by. Comment | Upvote