Chapter 2

His Fallen Guardian Angel

[ Chapter 2 ]

 
Dara sat under the tree in front of Kwon Jiyong's house thinking of what happen earlier when she landed here on Earth.
 
"Why can he see me? He shouldn't be seeing me." Dara muttered to herself. She looked up the night sky, confusion clouding up her mind. "What is happening, Selaphiel?" She asked. Just then, a group of teenagers pass by her. She tried poking them on their shoulders and screaming on their ears, but they didn't see nor hear her. "So it's only him who can see and hear me. Oh, he can also hold me." 
 
She looked around for more people who will pass by, but she saw a car coming out from Jiyong's garage.
 
"H-hey! Where are you going?" She called out, but to no avail because he won't hear her for he's inside his car.
 
Dara readied herself to follow him by flying, but her wings won't let her. She pulled her hair in annoyance. She doesn't understand why Kwon Jiyong can see, hear and touch her where supposedly, he shouldn't. And now, she can't use her wings. Good thing is, she still have her teleportation power although it'll take her a lot of energy.
 
-------
 
"Hyung!" Seungri launched himself to Jiyong to give him bear hug.
 
"Get off me or I'll punch you." Jiyong threatened him.
 
"Why so serious?"
 
They both sat down inside the VIP area of the club they always hang out. It's been a while since he'd been here, so he immediately agreed on going in here when Seungri called him earlier.
 
"I'll get us something to drink. I'm sure someone wants to kill you herself right now." Seungri said then left.
 
"Hey, broken hearted boy." Jiyong looked up to see who it was.
 
"Hey, wild cat." Jiyong greeted back.
 
"So... how's committing suicide? Was it good?" Chaerin, also one of his label mates, asked as she sat down next to him.
 
"Shut up. Okay? I messed up. I get it." Jiyong admitted.
 
"Sure, you did. Never thought there's stupidity in you."
 
"Stupidity." he repeated. "Same word with YG."
 
She just smirked then left him there. Chaerin, being one of his closest friend and label mate in YG, is sure he wants to be alone at the moment. She knows him very well to the point of leaving him there instead of comforting him of what had happen between him and Kiko, because she knows he hates it when someone pities or comforts him. He'd rather think a thousand thoughts of how to solve his problem than wasting his time telling it to someone and ask for advice. He was lost in his deep thoughts when he saw a blond-haired, small familiar figure walking through the crowd.
 
"Could it be... no. That's completely impossible. A girl with her crazy wings costume isn't allowed in a club." Jiyong whispered to himself.
 
"Who are you looking at?"
 
"None of your business, maknae." Jiyong said as he take his drink from Seungri's grasp.
 
"You know what, I really don't know what to do when I saw you bleeding out inside your hotel room when we're abroad. I almost died with you there. You know... heart attack." Seungri confessed as he sat next to Jiyong.
 
"Yeah, I remember your face back then. You screamed like some sort of gay who saw his crush gloriously ." 
 
"Shut up, hyung. I'm being serious, you know."
 
"Cut the drama. I know. I owe my life to you--" Jiyong started but abruptly stop when he saw another familiar figure walking her way through the crowd.
 
"Hyung... what's the matter?"
 
Seungri saw how Jiyong's grip on his drink tightened. He almost jump off from where he was seated when Jiyong slam his glass on their table.
 
"Hyung! Where are you going?!" Seungri shouted, but Jiyong already dash off his way through the crowd where he saw Kiko dancing with another guy.
 
-----------
 
[ Dara's POV ]
 
"So this place is the club." I said to myself. I only see it from heaven, since we're not allowed to wander here on Earth especially at night.
 
"Should I fall in line, too?" I asked the guy who is wearing a black t-shirt that shows off his big muscles in front of the entrance way. I waited for his reply, but it seems that he can't really see me.
 
"Okay. I will go in now. Thank you." I walk pass them and entered the club.
 
"Oh, my goodness." I said as soon as I entered the club. This place is just so... loud and... chaotic.
 
"Hey, babe." A guy said to the girl in front of me then crush his lips on her. My eyes almost fell out from its place with what I saw. I immediately diverted my gaze. That is so... awkward. 
 
I need to find Kwon Jiyong. That's the reason why I am here. I reminded myself.
 
----------
 
[ Jiyong's POV ]
 
"Kiko!" I called then grab her by the arm. She turned then I saw her face turned white. Maybe she didn't expect me here seeing her with another man.
 
"J-jiyong."
 
"Let's talk." I said then dragged her out of the dance floor.
 
"No. We don't have to talk. We're over." She said then freed herself from my grasp.
 
People started to gather around us. I can also hear them whispering to one another, but I chose to ignore them because right now, Kiko and I must talk.
 
"Kiko! Please, talk to me." I held her arm again, but the guy I've seen with her earlier emerged from the crowd.
 
"What's going on here?" he asked her. 
 
"Mind your own business, bro. We're talking." I said then glared at him. "Kiko, let's talk." I said then drag her away from there again.
 
"No, Jiyong. We're done, okay? Done!" She tried to pull away from my hold again, but I didn't let her.
 
"Please, Kiko." I begged.
 
"The lady said no, man."
 
"You really don't know how to keep out of other's business, don't you?" I asked him, irritatedly. Can't he just disappear while Kiko and I talk?
 
"Yeah, I don't." He said then punch direct into my face.
 
-------
 
Dara immediately ran towards the unconscious body of Kwon Jiyong. He knelt beside him then touch his bruised face. Just then, she felt that same pang of pain on her chest that her archangel told her was the pain Kwon Jiyong is experiencing.
 
"How can you get out of here?" she asked while clutching her chest, although she knew Jiyong won't answer him since he is unconscious. Few moments later, Seungri and Chaerin ran towards them.
 
"Jiyong?" "Who the did this to you?" They both asked as they approach, but Chaerin stopped on her tracks when she saw a blonde woman with wings kneeling next to Jiyong looking at both of them.