Ch.2

My Bad Boy

 (Y/N P.O.V)

You followed the line of students walking out of Science class, the bell ringing signaling the end of 4th period and the start of lunch. You were the last one out of the classroom, you looked at the little map of the school in the booklet you were given. You had managed getting around by just using that, Mark hadn't really helped. All he did was text on his phones and mumble a bit of information, so you asked the teachers instead. Now you had to find you're locker, you looked up from the booklet. You noticed that Mark was 3 feet away from you so, making you jump back.

" You freaking scared me !!" you screamed while clutching your heart.

He smirked.

" Those booklets don't help out much." he said.

" Yeah I realized." you mumbled while flipping through the pages.

" Well you'll figure it out. Have a nice lunch." He shouted over his shoulder as he walked down the hallway.  

You furrowed your eyebrows and shoved your things into your satchel as you went after him.

" Where's the cafeteria ?" you asked.

" You go down this hallway and take a right." he replied as he met up with his friends. " See you around."

You watched him walk down the hall with his friends, completely forgetting where to go. You felt someone tap your shoulder, you turned around. A girl smiled at you.

" Hi y/n my name is Jin Kyong but just call me Jin." she greeted. " I see you've meet Mark. Follow me."

You guys started walking down the hall.

" You shouldn't hang around Mark."

" He..He seems nice.." You replied.

" Yeah 'cause you're new. If you stay here for 3 months then his true colors with show." Jin chuckled.

"I'm pretty sure I won't be staying here for long." You mumbled.

"You're the general's daughter aren't ya?"she smirked.

" How'd you know?" You asked.

" I over heard the principle talking to him, wearing his fancy uniform and all."

As you two stepped into the cafeteria, you searched your bag for your lunch. By the time I got my pickles and sandwich out, Jin was sitting by a near by table with some girls.

" Hey Y/N!! Come over!!"

I nervously walked over to their table and sat beside Jin, the four girls there gave me small waves.

"Hueuu" One girl said as she chewed her food. I chuckled at her attempt of saying Hi.

"Yah! Close that mouth of yours!!" Yelled one of the girls.

As soon as the girl swallowed her Yangparing she threw on at the other girl's face.

"Anyyywaaayyyss...This is Ji Min ." She said pointing to the girl aggressively chucking onion ring chips at the other girl. " And this is Min Ah." she said pointing to the girl getting chips thrown at.

"And last but not least..." she nudged the girl beside her. " This is Do Hee."

They all gave you a handshake.

" Aigooo. That brat of a brother is on his way." Do Hee said looking past my head, noisily sipping her juicebox. 

You turned around to see what she was talking about, your heart stopping. Mark. I quickly turned your head and stuffed a pickle into your mouth.

" Hey loser." Mark said as he threw a plastic bag at Jin's face.

"Do you know how to be polite???" Jin muttered as she opened the plastic bag.

" Mom made you a lunchbox. But you forgot it so here it is."

" Aren't you going to say hi to my friends?"

He sighed and rolled his eyes and greeted everyone.

"You met Y/N right?"

He looked at you and smirked.

" I have. I-"

" OPPA~~!! Yah Oppa~~ Yeogie onda! Naega dangsin-ege mwongaleul boyeojugoissda~~~ (Come here! I have to show you something)"

He winked at a girl four tables away.

"I will leave you ladies, my lady is calling ~~" he chuckled.

"He has a girlfriend??" You blurted as soon as he left.

"Yeah. Suzy Bae. One of the most popular girls in school. Mark my step-brother, popular as well. Dating. It's been 6 months?" Jin answered as she opened her lunchbox.

"Wow." you muttered with a bit of disappointment.

 

 

 

 

( Mark's P.O.V)

I watched as she walked down the school's steps with Jin, both of them laughing. Y/N is the new girl at my school, prettiest new girl we've had in years. I took off my snapback and ran my fingers through my hair, I watched as the walked towards me and my car. I leaned on the passenger door.

"J hurry up! I have to go out with Suzy!"

" Yeah hurry up Jin and get into the freaking car. We have places to go to." Suzy muttered.

" I think you are confusing with someone who gives a ." Jin smirked. She threw her bag in the back of the car.

Suzy rolled her eyes and got in the car.

"You need a ride?" I said before getting into the driver's seat.

 

(Y/N p.O.V)

"Uh actually I-"

"Hey kiddo get in the car, we're going out tonight." You heard a familiar voice yell.

I shut my eyes as Mark's friends greeted Mark.

" Uh. I gotta go." I quickly said walking to my mom's old car, You heard laughter and snickers.

"What is that?" You heard Suzy said.

"Must be some truck from the 1800's.

You fastened you seatbelt and sunk in the seat.

" Mom let's go home. Quick."