Ch.1

My Bad Boy

(Y/N P.O.V)

You slammed the car door of you're dad's Jeep Patriot, looking around the high school campus. It was you're third day in Seoul, you were given a tour of the city when you first arrived. You're dad was a Major General in the U.S Army, causing you guys to move around a lot. This was probably the third country you've been to. You looked around the high school campus once more, GyongSi International High School. You clutched your backpack strap nervously, this was the 10th school why were you nervous?

" Be good (Y/N)"

"Yes-Wait! Aren't you coming in with me? To meet the principle?"  You replied to your father.

" I've met the principle yesterday. And besides my squadron needs me.Be good."

"Yes sir." You sighed.

He gave a small smile and drove out of the school's parking lot. You gathered your thoughts and started walking towards the school doors,amazed by the beauty. Everything about this place was perfect, from the beautiful tulips to the shiny building windows.

As you walked inside the building you couldn't help but be blown away by the amazing architecture. You touched the walls and traced the flowery texture. Kids were running down the halls trying to get to class, pushing you without a care. You noticed the samusil/office and walked inside.

"Dangsin-i anj-aissda."

You furrowed your eyebrows at the lady sitting at the front desk tapping her fingers wildly on the keyboard, and not paying attention to you. You quickly took out the mini Korean language book you're mother had given to you 1 month before coming to Korea. You tried to remember what the lady said and searched her words up in the book.

" You may sit down, the principle will be with you in a moment."

You looked up from the book and gave her an awkward bow .

"Gomapseumnida (thank you)" You said as you sat down on a comfortable chair. You spotted educational and modern art magazines on the coffee table near you, and started reading them.

 

After waiting 20 minutes you heard a loud bang, you looked up from you're magazine. 

" Jiral!!! (bull)" A boy with brown hair said.

" I will not allow this type of language young man. Now you sit right there!" The lady behind him pointed at the chair next to you. He went over to the chair next to you and slumped on the seat. You put the magazine down and leaned away from the boy. He was extremely handsome, you tugged the ends of your skirt and looked away.

"Geunyeoneun yeogieissda." The lady mumbled not looking up from the computer screen.

The lady that had yelled at the boy smiled at you, you stood up and bowed. The lady at the front desk handed her some booklets. 

" Hello Y/N. Welcome to Gyongsi International High School. We are very happy to have you here, it was nice to meet you're father yesterday. Good man. You have sent me your application form and I have received it. We have prepared you're schedule along with a copy of the school's rules. It'll answer every question you have. And not to forget my name is Mrs.Dong Sun." Mrs.Dong Sun spoke.

She looked at her watch and gasped.

" You 4 minutes late for you're first class. I have a council meeting to go to,so I won't be able to take you to class."

She gave me my schedule and the booklets while eyeing the boy beside me. I stood up.

" Mr.Tuan. Since you are both in English class at the moment, you can bring her two class. And perhaps show her around the school?"

"Uh..Why Do-" Mark mumbled 

"Give this to Mrs.Rogers. She'll know where you've been." Mrs.Dong sun interrupted. She gave him a note meant for Mrs.Rogers.

You could hear him sigh heavily as he got up. Mrs.Dong Sun rushed back into her office. You looked down at your converses to make sure they were still clean, a little black smudge was all there was.

" Um. What's you're name?"

Your head shot up, he was was looking at you. Not wanting to waste his time you answered quickly.

"Y/N" you said

" You from the States?" he asked

"Yeah.." you nervously answered. " Los Angeles.

His face went from bored to interested.

"Well let's get to class shall we?"

He guided you out of the office.

 

 

 

 

 

[Writer's Note.]

So what did you guys think? Did it seem boring? :/ I'd love advice :D I hope you stick around :D