-Pain-

The Punishment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter6[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Gossip everywhere , wherever I go , I can always hear gossips. Why are they so jealous ? I went to my locker and tried not to remember what happened earlier about me and Baekhyun , it's just an accident and now people are bashing and gossiping over me.

 

On the way to my locker , someone tripped me with her leg out but good thing I managed not to fall on the ground. I glared at the girl who tripped me but she just scoffed and flipped her hair , I just rolled my eyes and opened my lockers. 

 

 

I got my P.E Uniform and changed into that uniform before going to the Cafeteria , Minhee was not with me again this time because she was called by the Head Principal of the school. I sighed as I took my tray and searched for a possible seat for me to eat peacefully , some boys waved their hands , asking me to sit with them. Unfortunately , I found an empty seats near the wall. So I decided to sit there alone , as I was about to open my juice. Someone snatched from me and was about to spill it over in my face but before she does that , I grabbed her wrist and splashed it in her face.

 

All eyes were on us , some of the boys cheered and some of them were gulping. They said that it's better not to mess with these girls since their the Queenkas but who cares? they are nothing to me. I have trained in our kingdom for more than 10 years so why should I be afraid of?

 

"How dare you" she said 

I just stared at her and bite my apple , the girls scoffed at my behavior in front of them.

"Acting strong?" they crossed their arms while I just munched on my apple , enjoying the view.

"Why don't you stand up and stop being so brave!" the leader of the group said.

I stand up just like what they said and threw my apple to the side , I chewed and gulped my food as I cracked my neck , fingers , arms and hands. It did make a sound , I can see that they were frightened already or should I say scared .

Well they messed with the wrong person.

"You irritate me so much" 

She was about to slap me in the face but before she can , I twisted her arm with my hand. The other girl tried to punch me but I punched her lightly in the face with my other hand just enough to land her on the floor. She just stared at me while holding her cheek where I hit her , the girl I am holding is wincing in pain so I decided to let her go. 

 

Everything went quite and after a few seconds the bell has rung , I got my sandwich , which is in my tray. I ate it quickly on the way to my classroom , as I got inside the teacehr went inside. 

 

 

-

 

 

P.E time has come , we were in the field where we have to run around the field. On the other side there , you can see the Basketball Court and the Soccer Grass Field. Our teacher told us to stretch before we do the race , I did my stretching and it was really refreshing. 

 

While waiting for our turn to race , I am just watching my classmates running around the field with our teacher timing.It's funny to see that Chanyeol can't run that fast too much because of his height , the others were okay but Sehun was still expressionless.

 

I felt someone put his arm around my shoulder , I flipped him over to the ground thinking that someone would attack me again but i heard a loud grunt from a familiar voice.

 

"Omo! I'm so sorry Chen!" I rushed towards him and asked if he's okay.

"Dang it , you're a no joke!" he said 

"I'm sorry!"

He laughed " I'm fine" 

I still don't believe that he's okay with what I did .

"Why didn't you sit with us earlier in the cafeteria?" he asked 

"Too many gossips when I'm with you guys" I sighed 

"Is that why you were attacked earlier? not sure if it's still called as attack when you were the one who fought them" 

I just nodded and he shook his head " You're a strong lady , where did you learned that from?" 

"In my kingdom" I simply answered him.

"Your kingdom?" 

"Yes , in my kingdom..." 

"Okay! Yoo Eun Jung , you're next!"

"N-Neh!" He blew his whistle as I went close t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter