-Stress Reliever-

The Punishment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 29[/CONTENTID1]


[CONTENTID2]I looked at the person beside me and it was an ahjussi , one look at him and you know the he's already planning something bad . So I left the bench immediately and walked fast. 


" Yah! Where are you going! " I heard him calling me , but decided to ignore and walked faster.


I walked along the streets alone and think of some way , cause I don't want to return from where I came from. Not now at least. All I have right now with me is my phone , wearing the hoodie that Baek gave as a present , a ripped ( a style )  black jeans and a converse shoes. I took out my phone from my pocket , which my phone barely fit in my pocket. I felt something fell out of my pocket when I pulled out my phone and it was a money , just enough for me to eat , play somewhere and etc.


I wonder what I should do with this money that I have right now , then I saw a neon sign , it was a club. I thought of it for a whether I should enter and have fun or not. But my mind says that I should since it's my first time to enter in these kinds of stuff , so I did. 


There's a bouncer where they guard the entrance and protect , I gulped if I can enter. I looked at my attire and I think it's formal enough to enter a club , I think...  As I step forward in the line , the bouncer looked at me and then told me to enter the club. The whole place was a mess , but not the bad type of mess. It was noisy , crowded and full of lights. I went towards the bar and decided to have some drink to let out this stress. 


I just pin-pointed some drinks since I don't know any of them as the bartender just nodded and told me to wait for it. While waiting for my drink to be served I heard a loud commotion over the end and it was crowded with people , mostly girls though. I tried to peek , but I guess I was too short. The music came and the person sang to the beat , it was beautiful and graceful. I tried to peek again , but only saw a slight hint of the person. It was a he , he looked familiar to me though , even the voice. When the music pause for a moment , he started to dance graceful with the beat. He's amazing , that's all I can say in my mind.


" Excuse me , but here's your drink " The bartender told me and served me my drink.


I looked at the glass and took the glass up to my nose as I smell it , it smelled awfully strange but I have to try it to figure out this taste , why everyone is addicted to this kind of alcohol beverages. I sipped the drink that can fill my mouth and gulped it , I felt a hot sensation going down to my throat until my stomach and it was my first time tasting it. It felt weird and strange at first , but it is addicting indeed. In less than 5 minutes , I drank the whole glass and told the bartender for another one. The guy who performed just ended and the people groaned , because they wanted more of it. 


I finished another drink of it and ordered another one , stressing out all of this. Everything came back again and I felt like I wanted to punch someone in the face right now. When my order came again and was about to take it with my bare hand , but someone took it from me before I could even grab it. 


" You're going to get drunk you know "  A familiar voice came 

I looked at the guy and was shocked , but then calmed down " As you can see , that's my drink and what are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter