Part 2

☠ ε♥з HateLove ε♥з ☠

That was it with the whole lesson? Just screaming and shouting from the teacher?? Great... And all this just because of this idiot Jackson!“, Kate complained. I didn't really pay attention to what Kate was saying and just left the classroom grumbling.

 

Hey, where have you been, buddy? You missed the whole lesson! It was hilarious!“, Jackson waved as he saw his best friend Mark coming towards him. „Oh and by the way... we have detention.“ „Hey..Yeah...Sorry I overslept..“, he scratched his head embarrassed. „What? Why's that?“, Mark asked a bit shocked. „Well I just wanted to annoy Julia a bit again and right that moment the teacher entered the class...“, Jackson told Mark everything in detail.

 

Kate mumbled annoyed: „This idiot! I'm sure we would have taken a surprise test today! But no! Jackson has to be an again and instead of getting an A I have to go to detention now!“ „ARGH! I HATE THIS GUY SO SO MUCH!! YOU CANT EVEN IMAGINE!!“ I complained angrily. „BUT WHY DOES HE HAVE TO GET ON ONLY MY NERVES?! SUCH A PRICK!“ I paused for a moment. „I'm hungry...“ I sighed. „Let's go to the cafeteria and grab some food“ „Yeah let's do this. I'm always hungry when I'm annoyed.“ Kate seemed to have calmed down a bit now, too. Together we were walking to the cafeteria.

 

As soon as we reached the cafeteria I looked around to see if there's something delicious to eat. „Hm..“ What should I eat? Actually...It doesn't matter right now.. I just need something between my theeth now, I thought to myself. Kate stood beside me. I need some sweets right now, she thought to herself. „Well, I'm going for some chocolate bars firstly.“ „Hm...yeah I will take some too“.

 

Jackson entered the cafeteria as well and was looking around in excitement. It didn't take too long until he spotted his target. He grinned again and run over to me and tapped me on the shoulder. „I want two pieces of pizza and a coke“, he lazily said. He was already looking forward to her reaction on the inside.

 

HUH?!“, I slightly jumped in surprise. „Just touch me once more...“, I slowly turned around to face him and gave him a death glare. „...and you are dead!“, I shouted at him. „And forget about your order!!“, I tried to walk around Jackson with the totally loaded tray.

 

Mark entered the cafeteria as well and watched the scene of me and Jackson laughing. He shook his head and sat down somewhere and was taking a sip from his drink. Kate as well shook her head and let us be. She sat down beside Mark and started laughing. „Even though I was really mad at Jackson today... And I shouldn't laugh like this right now... But.. Every time I see the two of them bickering.. They look like an old married couple!“ Mark laughed again. „Haha...Yeah that's true!“ Kate turned her head to look at Mark. „Say Mark~ Where have you been this morning?“, she titled her head as she asked him. „Hm..? Well...To tell you the truth....“, he scratched his head embarrassed. „I totally overslept...hehe...“

 

Jackson didn't let get me through. „I already told you... I will give the book back to you if you either kiss me or buy me lunch..“, he took the book out of his bag and showed it to her. „And it didn't bring money with me..so~ If I'm not allowed to order any food“, he showed me his grinning face again. „That means you want to kiss me..?“ he showed a mischievious grin. „So kiss me right here, right now.“, now he was really grinning like a lunatic. „YOU ARE SUCH A ING !! JACKSON!! WHY SHOULD I DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT!?“ Why should I do that? For such a stupid math book? He can keep it if he wants it that bad, hmpf! „DON'T ALWAYS GET IN MY WAY!!“, I tried to push him away with the tray. „GET LOST ALREADY!!“, I shouted and was mad as hell again.

 

Oh I see... I thought you wanted to escape the math test“, Kate answered Mark while she was looking to me and Jackson who were still arguing. „And because of that you have detention as well... I'm not excited at all...well..who cares...“, she continued. „Do you think I'm excited?“, Mark sighed. „It's not even my fault... My alarm wasn't working...“, he continued. Kate looked at Mark again. „Should I wake you up? I can sent you a message or call you when you have to get up...“, she suggested.

 

Jackson doged me and the tray again. „If I don't get the kiss nor the lunch...then I'll get yours!“, and with that Jackson snatched the tray from me, let the book fall to the ground and left grinning. „GRRR! DAMMIT! JACKSON YOU FREAKING !“, I glared angrily at Jackson when he was walking away from me. My lunch...and my money. I let my head sink. „....Huh...?“ I saw a little piece of paper that was stuck in between the pages of my book and took both the book and the piece of paper and folded the paper open to read it. EH..?! „EEEEEEH?!“ I exclaimed and turned bright red. I crumpled the paper in my hand and stomped angrily and despaired towards Kate. „K-Kate!“, I waved to her as a sign to come to me. I immediately showed her the paper. „H-Here...R-Read!“

 

Kate looked at me shocked. She didn't get why I was so hyper. She took the paper from me, unfolded it and began to read it quickly. She looked angrily at Jackson. Kate took my hand and dashed with me into the girl's toilet. „He's gotta be kidding, right? He wants you to come to the gym after school?!?!? ALONE!?!? Otherwhise you'll be picked up?!? What's with this bull?!!? What are they planning again?!!? We have detention, don't we?!“, she spoke non-stop. What is this jerk up to again?

 

Jackson looked at Mark. „Well, I told Julia to skip detention and to come to the gym after school...Like this you can be alone with Kate“, he grinned at Mark. „Hyung, can you really do it this time!? And don't take your drawing folder with you..If you still can't do it...It's better that she doesn't see these drawings of you..“, he teased. „Drawings...? Folder..?“, Mark mumbled to himself and then it clicked. „EH?!“, he turned sligtly red and coughed. „If you think so...“, he tried to keep it cool. „Do you really think I haven't realized that you are totally into Kate?“ , Jackson asked laughing. „You are always drawing her...and she doesn't even know...“, he grabbed Mark's bag and put out his folder with all his drawings. „...or what's that supposed to be?“, he pointed at one of the drawings...that clearly showed Kate's face.

 

Yeah...But...Detention...and getting picked up..and...“ I was totally overwhelmed with this situation. I leaned against the wall and massaged my temples with one hand. Kate also leaned against the wall beside me and then slid down the wall to sit down. „What are we going to do now? Not that he's planning to do...something to you..or with you..“, Kate spoke thinking and looked at her feet. I was shocked „EH?! W-What do you mean 'to do with me'?“ I gulped. „You couldn't mean...“, I shook my head. „H-He wouldn't do something like that... Kate...It is true that he somehow is totally dumb and a ... but I know him too well.“ Jackson and I have been best friends after all...-sigh- But I guess a normal guy-girl-friendship is impossible... Without being called a married couple. „I can't imagine him doing something like that..And I don't think that he'd ever do something like that to me.“, I spoke.

 

Mark jumped up a bit angry. „Give it back!“, He grabbed the drawings from Jackson's hand. „THAT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!! You should worry about your own problems, buddy!“, Mark quickly put the drawings back into his bag. Jackson looked at Mark a bit surprised. „Don't be so y. Because of you I asked Julia to come out.. So that you can finally be alone with Kate.“ Jackson reminded him. „You should be thankful and consider me as your 'love-god'“, Jackson laughed. „Shut up..Yeah, yeah..Okay..“ He and a 'love-god'...love-god my ...He really thinks he's something better.

 

Kate looked at me with a questioning expression. „Oh my god..I didn't mean THAT!!! I was thinking about something like blackmailing or so..“ She calls him a but she herself is just thinking about THAT too. „And even I don't believe that Jackson would do THAT with you in school.“, Kate continued. „Urgh...! Eh.... Then just forget what I was just saying...!“, I held my hands up defendingly. Oh my god...If she was talking about blackmailing she should have said so from the start! Before I make a fool out of myself. I was so damn embarrassed. Then the bell rang for the third lesson.