Part 1

☠ ε♥з HateLove ε♥з ☠

ε♥з HateLove ε♥з ☠

 

I yawned and run my fingers through my hair. „Damn... Why does every morning has to start this early?!“ I was totally exhausted. I dragged my school bag behind myself. „Come on! In the first class we have maths... You can continue sleeping there!“, grinned my best friend Kate and took her stuff out from her bag as soon as we arrived in class. I gave her a disgusted expression. „URGH! Just don't remind me of maths.. But you are right...It's the best class for sleeping..that's for sure!“ I don't get maths anyway, I thought to myself and put my head on my hands and stared outside the window.

 

While staring outside I haven't recognized that Jackson had entered the class. But Kate who saw him exclaimed „Oh~ Look who is coming!“ Lazily I turned my head around and to my bad luck, my gaze directly met with the gaze of this prick called Jackson! He ac­tually had the balls to grin at me. I was about to explode again. „YOOOOOU!!“ I hissed. WHY?! WHY IS IT ONLY ME WHO HE HAS TO ANNOY LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME?! THIS GUY DRIVES ME UP THE WALL!! „GRR!“ annoyed I glared at him. „Hmpf.“ I turned to the window again and decided to just ignore him. But Jackson thought it was funny to sit on my desk and to grin at me.

 

Uhm... Julia...“ Kate was pointing at Jackson. „I guess he is sitting at the wrong desk...But I can sit somewhere else instead...If you guys don't mind..“ Kate looked at me and then at Jackson. Grinning she left us there and was just waiting for me to explo­de. On the inside she was already dying from laugher.

 

I was mentally absent and didn't get everything what was going on or what Kate was say­ing. „Huh...What did yo--“, I slowly turned around again.“UWAAAH!!“, I cried in shock. I was staring right into the face of grinning Jackson. „WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE? YOUR SEAT'S OVER THERE!!“ I pointed to his actual seat. „YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO SIT AS FAR AS POSSIBLE FROM ME!! AND STOP THAT UGLY GRINNING OF YOURS!! STOP AN­NOYING ME!“ I shouted mad with anger.

 

Kate, on the other hand, was laughing like crazy at this scene and sat down beside Jack­son. „But I don't want to sit as far as possible from you“, that prick finally spoke. „And for your information...From today onward I'm sitting beside you during maths class... That's what the teacher said last time.“ He grinned again. „But since you were sleeping again you didn't get it, silly. I have to sit here to keep you awake since Kate won't do it.“ He looked at Kate and then he grinned at me again. „And Kate has to help me with maths...That would be good for you as well, by the way..“ Kate seemed surprised „Didn't I tell you about that, Julia?? Sorry, It seems like I've forgotten about it.“

 

Right that moment Jackson grabbed my math exercise book and looked through it. „WOW~ You made lots of mistakes! I knew you were dumb...but I wouldn't have thought that you were THAT dumb!“ I was really pissed and jumped up from my seat. „GIMME BACK MY BOOK IMMEDIATELY YOU PRICK! THAT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! YOU ARE DUMB YOURSELF!!!“, I shouted. I jumped up, trying to reach the book. Kate tried to help me from the other side.

 

Jackson held the book higher. „I will only give you your book back if you either kiss me or buy me lunch“, he grinned and laughed. „That goes too far, Jackson!“, Kate interrup­ted. „And now give the book back to her, she's already red like a tomato from anger.“, with that Kate jumped and tried again to grab the book, but failed.

WHAT?! I was shocked and turned red from what Jackson had said just now. „HUUUUUH?!?“, I put more force into reaching the book. „Say... ARE YOU ING OUT OF YOUR MIND?! I'LL GIVE YOU--!!“ I tried to snatch the book from Jackson's hand and didn't realize I was bending forward dangerously and was about to lose my balance. „What are you giving me?? A kiss??“, Jackson seemd amused about the whole situation.

 

Kate quickly sat down. „Uhm..guys..If I were you I would stop right now..“ But Kate spo­ke too quiet for us to hear so we didn't realize that our teacher was entering the class. „WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE?!“ Our teacher stood right in front of me and Jackson and shouted loudly. But I was so surprised and shocked that I finally lost my balance and fell on top of Jackson. Jackson reacted too slow and fell on the floor with me, while the book landed on the desk.

 

I laid on top of Jackson, and what was more shocking to me was that our lips almost touched. I wanted to get up but... Jackson thought it was funny to hug me and whispe­red in my ear: „You owe me lunch now..“ and with that he bit my earlobe..IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE CLASS AND THE TEACHER! My eyes widened in shock. HUH?! „EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH?!?!“, perplex I touched my earlobe and looked at Jackson dumbfounded. My face had turned bright red. Murmurs and whispering from the other classmates could be heard.

 

You two! Get up this instant!“, our teacher demanded. „Not only that the two of you are the worst students of the whole class..But you even have to mess around like this now, too! If you disturb my lesson again, the two of you will get detention! So if you two would finally go back to your seats, we could start with class already!!“ „Yes sir!“, Jackson replied and quickly got back to his seat and stifly sat down. He just left me on the floor and now he is grinning at me again! This guy sure got some nerve!

 

I was kinda confused but still got up and sat down at my desk and stared outside the window again. I was so mad! From time to time I glared at Jackson and cursed him in my thougths: SUCH A DUMB ! NOT ONLY THAT HE IS DISSING AND TWITTING ME ALL THE TIME....BUT RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE CLASS AND THE TEACHER!?!? BECAUSE OF HIM I'M IN TROUBLE!! THAT'S CLEARLY ENOUGH RIGHT NOW!!! While I continued to mentally curse Jackson while clenching my fist I didn't notice that I was glaring angrily at him. Kate wrote a message on a little piece of paper and passed it to me >>Don't be mad because of him! We will take revenge!<<

 

Meanwhile our teacher was checking attentance and was reading the names out loud.

 

Why are you looking at me like that, Julia?“, Jackson suddenly whispered to me. „Could it be that you fell for me??“ After he finished his sentance the teacher called my name but I haven't heard him instead I was all worked up because of Jackson's words. „HUH?! ARE YOU ING CRAZY?! WHO WOULD WANT SOMEONE LIKE YOU?!?“ I hissed in his direction and gave him a death glare. The teacher called out my name again but this time he was shouting. „Err...Y-Yeah?!“, I was surprised.

 

Seriously Kim! Get yourself together! And pay attention already, will you?“, our teacher warned me. „Y-Yeah“, I just replied. It's the second time already in this short period, the teacher thought. He shook his head. „Young people these days..“, he mumbled and with that he called out the next name on the list, which was Jackson's name. „I'm here, teacher... But you know that aleady because you were talking to me previously...“ He really dared to talk back to the teacher who was already annoyed like hell. Such a prick! You could basically see how our teacher exploded. „Seriously that's enough! Has everyone in this class gone crazy?? One doesn't show up at all, the other one is bahaving like she's at home and another one is giving me a nasty answer. No, I cant continue like this! Detention for all three of you!“ As our teacher finally finished his speech Kate put her hand up. „Yeah..what is it? What do you want?“ „I can understand that you are in a bad mood but since Mark isn't here, he doesn't even know that he has detention.“, Kate continued.

 

Kate! You can tell him about it when you see him because you have detention as well!“, he shouted. Jackson looked at me „I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to---“, he whispered. „Hmpf!As if!“ I sulkily turned around and ignored him.„Good for you that I have detention as well...“, Kate whispered to me now. „Hmm“, I lazily replied. Then finally it ringed... FINALLY BREAK!