Gong Chan & Moon Jae: Contrasting Sung Jae and Moon Jae (Part 3)

Mistakenly Mistaken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

►Chan Shik

"Which one is she?" CNU said while his eyes squinted trying to find a 'boy.'

I squeezed myself between CNU and Sandeul, so I could see inside the glass window as well.

I hurriedly scanned through the busy store, just as I was about to say Moonjae wasn't there I saw her come out of the kitchen, using her back to open the door while her hands held two plates with the store's best-selling chocolate mint cake. As soon as she fully came out of the back kitchen heading to the right customer, I hastily hid myself behind a wall just near my friends who were busily looking for a boyish girl.

"She's the one who just came out of the kitchen. The one with the short hair." I said, secretly praying to God that Moonjae wouldn't come out of the store because my hyungs were oblivious to the fact they looked like a couple of beggars who were planning to rob the store. 

"Holy , Gongchan! She's really pretty." Sandeul exclaimed looking through the store's window looking at Moonjae who was putting down a plate of cake in front of customer.

"That's what I thought when I saw him- her. But seriously, how in the hell should I know he-she was a girl?" I said, correcting myself still not used to calling Sungjae a 'her.'

As I hid behind the wall while the others were suspiciously close to the window, their hands cupping their eyes their hands against the glass as I was still praying to God for them not to get noticed by anyone.

"She is a bit boyish. I too, would have mistaken her as a guy. I mean look at how she dresses." Jinyoung said, looking at Gongchan who was hiding. "She even has short hair to go with her look."

"Thanks, hyung." Gongchan smiled, knowing he wasn't alone.

"Shinwoo hyung, what do you think?" Sandeul said, his eyes still focused at Moonjae.

"Well, I would say she is boyish. But I just think she just doesn't know how to dress herself." CNU said.

"I don't understand how you could mistake this girl for being a guy. I mean, look at her. Even though she's wearing such a loose shirt look at her curves. You could see them even without pulling back her shirt." Baro said, eyeing Moon Jae's body as she bent down picking up her pen from the floor. "You just have to know where to look."

Baro looked at me. His eyebrows raising up and down as if trying to state something he couldn't say in public

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter