01 : A Little Admirer

The Last Song

 

❝01a little Admirer;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   Love In Silence

SEEING  YOU WOULDN'T HURT RIGHT ?.

 

Today is the second month for Hyejung for being a student from the Seoul institute.. The freshman year starts smoothly, nothing really bothered her apart from the assignments and preparation for the Theatre . She applied for it because she needs experienced, she is good at playing piano and guitar as well but her passion is Lyric writing. Well, it doesn't have any connection with the courses she takes,But it's college so you can take as many courses you want . The faster she begins with it, the better she can perform.  She takes all of her music sheets and brings it to the musical theatre station the college provided for students' comfort.  It does look like the real theatre with a big space. 

When she arrived, all of the students involved in theatre have already started singing, while others doing their own tasks. Hye Jung seated herself at the nearest piano and started arranging her music sheets

" Nice to see you again, miss Jung " The older said with a bright smile. Hye Jung only replied with a small nod and a little smile.

The older woman was a theatre teacher, she made everything in the theatre work successfully. She is known as Mrs. Kim, she's always insisted that Hye Jung should join the play. Apart from trying to get experience, Hye Jung was never interested but Mrs. Kim always asked her about it, ever since the first day they accidentally in the practice room. At first Hye Jung kindly declines the offer, but then it started to become bothersome when Mrs. Kim always tried to convince her, meeting her in all sorts of places. 
At the end, Hye Jung gives in and accepts, joining the team. Mrs. KIm claps both of her hands and gestures all of the students to turn around. 

"Okay, let's start with your vocal cords," Mrs. Kim announced. "Now when air is created in your voice box, it vibrates and creates a sound. Emitting it through your mouth, much like the buzzing of a trumpet player's lips."

"The degree in which the vocal cords close is important because not enough closure produces a weak, breathy sound. Whereas, too much closure creates a strain in our voice and can possible cause vocal damage. " She said.

One of the students interrupted the lesson. "Umm, do we need to learn this?" The student asked.

"Well... if you would like to be successful as a musical actor  these are very much the basics of what you have to learn." She replied, she looked somewhat annoyed that her lesson was interrupted.

She continued the lesson by saying that you have to perform simple exercises to experience different degrees of voal chord closure.

Mrs. Kim suggested for everyone to try it, "First, start off with a sigh. That is too little closure for most singing. " She instructs everyone to do so as she lets out a breathy sigh.

“ Aissh !!! “

“ Aigoo !!! “

“ Sigh !! “ And many more.

“ Okay class ! Now grunt as if lifting something heavier – that is too much cord closure.  The muscles are pressing the vocal cords together too intensely. “ Mrs.Kim said and grunt with all of them.

“ Aish !! Tao why are you so fat ??!! “ Some of the student said.

“ YAH !!! Mrs.Kim said grunt !!  Not cursing my WEIGHT !!! Stupid !!! “ Tao yelled and start hitting the person beside him. All the student erupted in laughter.  I guess that is Kim Jongdae or people know him as Chen. He is  Hye Jung sunbae, He’s a very good singer. Everyone knows him. But Hye Jung expectation is he will be more mature cause this is what she imagined him to be. Well … nevermind, she should concentrate on her task.

“ Okay, now stop laughing ! “ Mrs.Kim warned, although there is an evidence that she is laughing too.

“Finally, say “mmm” as if you are eating your favorite food. That should give you a better sense of proper medium-level vocal cord closure. “ Mrs.Kim instructed. And suddenly.

“ MMMMAAAAAAAHHHHHHH !!!!!!! “ Someone screamed which surprised all of them. Everyone turns their intention to the tall guy who had the widest smile ever. Which confuses Hye Jung, cause him to make a fool of himself smiling like an idiot.

“ Yah !! Chanyeol-sshi tuned the volume down “ Mrs.Kim said. The guy that name as Chanyeol laughed nervously and apologize.

“ Sorry Mrs.Kim. I promised I wouldn’t do it again if this DIMWIT stop fooling around ! “ Chanyeol angrily stated while glaring at the shorter.

“ Byun Baekhyun! I swear if you interrupted this lesson again. I will make sure you will be singing as a Mr. frog in this play “ Mrs.Kim warned.

“ Stop playing student ! “ Mrs.Kim stated with her strict voice. While the others start singing, Hye Jung can’t stop herself looking at Mr.Perfect who smile like an idiot earlier. Something about him attract her intention. She starts to stare at Chanyeol while he busies himself with singing. He’s not bad at all, perfect high and handsome face. But that smile attracts her, and she is aching to see more of it. Without noticing it, Chanyeol noticed her stare and smile at her which make her heart flutter for the first time. Her cheek now are red in embarrassment and she looks away as fast as she could. She heard a chuckle from the background and she assumes is him.

Before the class ends, she still couldn't face him. Every time she tried to look everywhere it always end up staring back at him. And when it was about to end Hye Jung quickly packs all her stuff and run out from the hall. Well thanks to Mr.Perfect, she felt nervous, sweat form on her palm and heart beat irregularly. Is this real ? Experiencing love for the first time she live on this earth ! And worst love at first sight !. Well lucky her, this will be the last time she ever see him cause after this she will work at different area until the day of the theatre they will meet up again at least that was she thought.

 


 

Again after that day, they meet up at the same classroom, but he never noticed her. He is too occupied with his work. Lucky her that Chanyeol didn't pick the other seat beside her. From afar she could watch how Chanyeol focusing on the Prof and she watched how he his lip when it’s dry. Hye Jung seems like a stalker right now, watching Chanyeol move intently.

BAMMMM!!!

“ EUN HYE JUNG !!! “ She looked at the prof surprised. What could she possibly do ?.

“ Pay attention ! Or  do you want to stuck here for the next semester ??!!! “ The prof said and walk back to his table and begin the lesson. But all that commotion never turns Chanyeol head, he just keeps on looking front. Hye Jung however felt a little disappoint cause Chanyeol never find it interesting and how she’s going to catch his intention when he never look at her.                                                                                                      

After that incident that she cause, when Chanyeol never look her way. She swears to get his attention no matter what. But none of it works, Chanyeol get more irritated more than ever. She almost gave up, but that day when accidently walks past Chanyeol practice room where she discovered for being his stalker about a week give her a new hope. She abruptly stops walking and rest in front of the door to hear the melodious voice and with the music of his guitar.

 

She sees how Chanyeol enjoyed the to sing and how his lips curl into a smile. She admires that smile. The wide smile that shows all her teeth that makes him more friendly. Ever since that day she never stops passing his room, whenever she had a time. She even tried to compost a song. Every single day she would write a lyric after passing his room just to hear that voice. She is indeed crazy … Crazy in love or we call it mad in love 

_______________________________________________________________________________

(A/N).

Kill me please ... I write a bad chapter ... I wish i could do fluff but face the reality Haru your at that !!! ...... Kekeke thanks for the new subscriber ....

I love you !!! hehehe i already said it many time before but i couln't help it ... And as for the silent reader please leave some comment .... You make me go crazy everytime i see no comment at all ... I love you too for reading it but please just one comment and i will be happy ...

Please consider this help from the desperate Author ( ' 3 ' )/ Bye Bye You all Muahhhh .....

Btw sorry ... i save it as draf cause i need to edit some word and sentence 

Sorry :(

 

Sratch !! Your Heart !! Kekeke ...

Chanyeol already do that to me countless time ... I still love him ... So cute to resist ...