02

Thorn Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun's POV

"Appa! Eomma! It's eat rare to see the both of you home!" I yelled as Dad was reading the newspapers and Mum was enjoying her tea.

"Mm. How is your day in school,son?" Dad asked.

"Nice! Appa, eomma, I have a favour to ask."

"Oh? Our precious son is actually asking us a favour? Say it." Mum nodded.

"Eomma, since you want me to marry early, can you set up an arranged marriage between me and Lee Chaerin? "

Upon hearing this, Dad looked up from the newspapers and Mum put down her teacup.

"You mean the daughter of the CEO of Lee Electronics, Lee Chaerin?" Dad blinked as he put down his newspapers.

"That's right, appa. I want go marry her."

"Well, Chaerin is very suitable to be our daughter-in-law. I met her in a party before. She is very pretty and very polite. But the thing is, I never seen her smile before." Mum commented.

"Son, are you dating her?"

"Ani, appa.  But I love her. I want her to be my wife. I will make her fall in love will me." I said in  confidence.

"Well, I never seen you so determined before. I approve this marriage then! " Dad said.

"I shall call Mrs Lee to have this marriage arranged." My Mum smiled.

"Gomawo, appa, eomma! " I embraced them tightly.

-The next day,late afternoon-

Chaerin's POV

"Lee Chaerin! " Mum yelled as she burst open my door.

"Ne, eomma! " I stood immediately.

"Change into suitable attire. The whole family is going to have dinner at the Jung's residence." Mum demanded.

"What's the special occasion, eomma?" I asked curiously.

"Stop asking so many questions!  Quickly change and come down!" Mum ordered and left the room.

And that's my life. A life with no freedom and treated like garbage. I quickly changed into a nice and classy outfit and went down.

"Chaerin! " My brother, Lee Taewoo, smiled. Or to say, stepbrother.  Since his mom is not my biological mother.

"Oppa. " I greeted.

"You look pretty today, lil' sis." Taewoo grinned.

"You too, oppa. "

"Taewoo, Chaerin, get into the car now. We are setting off. " Dad said sternly.

"Ne, appa. " We obliged and entered the car. Soon, we after off to the Jung's residence.

 

-At the Jung's residence-

"Welcome, Mr and Mrs Lee and their children." Mr Jung welcomed as we entered.

"Its been a while since we last met, Mrs Lee!" Mrs Jung smiled.

"Ne. it has been a while." Mom smiled back.

"Let me introduce to you. This is my son, Lee Taewoo and my precious daughter, Lee Chaerin." Dad introduced.

"Ah, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, Mr and Mrs Jung."

"And to introduce to you too, this is my son, Jung Daehyun. Unfortu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter