01

Thorn Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin's POV

"Lee Chaerin!" Mum yelled as she entered my bedroom and saw that I was stil sleeping. She slapped my face and I jolted awake.

"Eomma!" I shouted.

"What time is it already? You are still sleeping? You are going to be late!!" Eomma yelled.

"Ne, eomma!" I rushed to prepare myself and rushed to school.

 

This is my life. Even though I'm the daughter of the CEO of Lee Enterprise, at home my Mum treats me like garbage. She treats my brother who is just older than me by a year, Lee Tae Woo, way better. Even though they kept it a secret from me, I know Mum did not give birth to me. I am simply an illegimate child created by my Father and my biological Mum. Nobody told me the truth of my birth, but I found out by accident.

 

The chauffeur drove me to school and I headed to my class. My life is simply like a modern Cinderella. Nobody will understand my pain. Only 3 people on Earth understood my pain, which are Myungsoo, Seung Mi and my biological Mum. I met my biological Mum a many times in secret, and she treats me way better that my step mother. Myungsoo.......Why didn't you take me with you...

 

"Good morning, Chaerin!" My only bestfriend, Seung Mi sat behind me.

"Hi Seung Mi." My seatmate, Jung Daehyun, the kingka, was sitting beside me.

"Good morning, Chaerin." He smiled. I nodded as a form acknowledgement and I took out my book to read.

 

Daehyun's POV

 

Sigh. No matter what I do, she doesn't talk to me. I , Jung Daehyun, is handsome,rich, smartand likeable. But why doesn't she seem to like me? Why why why. Is my charms not working? But how is that possible? I tried it on every single female I meet and it alway works! But somehow Lee Chaerin is immune to it. Sigh. She is so hard to get. But I like XD

 

"Hyung, why aren't you eating?" Zelo, our cute maknae asked.

"Zelo, don't mind him. He is just lovesick. Extremely lovesick." Yongguk smiled widely and Zelo gasped in realisation.

"Hyung, its about Lee Chaerin, right? Hyung, its just a girl. There are millions of girls in the world and she is not the only one. Learn to let go of that puppy vrush of yours, hyung." Zelo whined.

"Zelo is right, Daehyun hyung." Youngjae nodded in agreement.

"You guys don't understand love. You never experienced it before." I sighed.

"Says who? Of course we experienced love! Parental love, our fanirls' love..." Zelo mumbled.

"Well said, Zelo. Well said." Himchan nodded proudly as he patted Zelo's head.

"It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter