Chapter two

the party lovers

Hyoin POV

  

         When we were in my room, I took out a mattress for Taehyung to sleep on while I slept on the bed.  I was about to fall asleep when I heard Taehyung tossing and turning.

        " Taehyung, you cant sleep? " I asked a bit worried. 

       " Yup, im just cold. " he replied. I could hear him shivering. 

        " Umm..... you wanna sleep with me on  the bed? Maybe you will feel more comfortable. " I asked awkwardly as he shot up from the mattress immediately. 

         " You sure I can sleep with you on the bed? " he asked with excitement

         " Sure. Just make sure you dont do anything to me and you'll be fine " I told him as he just nodded his head.  He slowly made his way up to my bed and slept. However, you totally forgot something. One of your habits is to hug the thing beside you, so while falling asleep, you hugged Taehyung.

 

Taehyung POV

 

        I was about to fall asleep when I felt something on my waist. I looked down and found Hyoin hugging me. I just smiled to myself, thinking and hoping that she will be mine one day...

 

No ones POV

 

      The next morning, you were still hugging Taehyung. Jin decided to wake everyone up as he was the first to wake up and waking everyone up is going to take a very long time. First, he woke A.jung up as they were in the same room. 

      " Time to wake up A.jung " Jin said while shaking her. 

      " Mommy, five more minutes please. " A.jung said as she grabbed the blanket over her head. Jin wanted to play along so he said 

     " No darling,  or else you will be late for school! "

     A.jung gave up so she stood up and walked to the bathroom with closed eyes, not noticing Jin. 

      " Am I transparent? Cant you see me here? " Jin asked A.jung as he started laughing while A.jung just stared at him blankly. After A.jung noticed what had happen, she felt so embarrassed and just continued washing up while Jin woke the others up.

       He managed to wake everyone up easily but now is the tricky part. Taehyung and Hyoin are heavy sleepers, therefore, they will take a longer time to wake up. Rap monster asked everyone to shout 'wake up' at the same time. They were about to barge into the room and shout but when jimin opened the door, they saw Taehyung and Hyoin cuddling together. They thought that they looked cute so they took out their phones and started snapping pictures. They even came up with a couple name for them, Taehyo.  After snapoing the pictures, they woke the both of them up and started teasing them.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N ]

 

Short Update

Hope its ok^^

Sorry for bad English. 

Somehow, I think its too short but nvm.