Daddy Dae 1 [II]

Daddy Dae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You lie on the bed while rubbing your huge stomach. Kyaa~ the baby is kicking again. You giggle while closing your eyes. Due date is in 2 days and Daehyun is forbidding you to do anything. He is quite paranoid for this time's pregnancy. Maybe because it is going to be twin. Yeah thank God for the twin. Your family had been wondering why your stomach is so big. You had been keeping it for yourself. And of course with Daehyun. He won't let you talk with him if he knows you are keeping something from him.

You heard some soft greeting from your 2 daughters saying 'Goodnight Appa' before you hear the door being closed gently. Someone opens your door and you peek a little revealing the smiling Daehyun. He sneaks beside you before placing his hand delicately on your stomach. "My lovely babies, how are you doing?" He rubs your stomach slowly and gently. "Oppa, they are kicking me!" You squeal a little. Daehyun kisses your nose before nodding. "I felt it." He whispers something close to your stomach. "What are you whispering oppa?" Daehyun shakes his head cutely before sticking his tongue out. "I'm not telling~ its men talk you know." He then lies beside you and you snuggle closer to him. "I love you oppa, good night." You heard a short hmm followed by a faint snore.

---

You were lying on your bed after you had washed yourself up. You were closing your eyes in pain before you feel something wet south. "Oppa!" You yell his name and he comes running upstairs. "It broke already?" He asks. You nod with tears in your eyes. He leads you downstairs slowly and carefully. After you had ready in the car, he takes Ha Eun and Ha Na before rushing to the hospital. He runs his finger through his hair. Waiting is surely a pain. Not only for him but of course his wife too. She had been rushed to the delivery suite. His 2 daughters are talking among themselves. Minding their own business. He looks at them interacting so excitedly and it relaxes his mind. He doesn't feels that worried like just know. He is in his daughter's world and he could say that he is grateful for that. He hears every conversation they are having. About appa having a hard time and don't go at him. About where Omma is and what is she doing?

"Mr Jung?" The young doctor shakes his body a little bit.

He flinches a bit before standing up in full attention. "How's my wife doc? Is everything okay?" She smiles and lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter