Daddy Dae 2

Daddy Dae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun chuckles at the sudden question from his son, Daesung.

 

"Anything you want to tell me?" He asks. Tapping his finger on the coffee table beside. He is looking at his currently shy son and he is amaze by that.

 

"Who is the lucky girl that can make my son blush this red?" He asks again. Daesung grows redder.

 

He scratches his neck and glances at his father. "You see... There’s a girl in the school. And I sort of like her."

 

Daehyun smiles again. "Who is she?" "Emm, I'm going to show you. Later. So... How about my question just now?"

 

Daehyun pats an empty seat beside him and Daesung sits obediently.

 

How did you proposed to omma?

 

The question rings again and again. He chuckles again before heaving a deep sigh. Daesung is 17 and Daehyun thinks it is okay for Daesung to get a girlfriend. Even Ha Eun is getting married next month.

 

Daehyun inhales and exhales before closing his eyes. "You know what; I met your mother in an unexpected situation." He pauses. "It was a rainy day when she forgot to take an umbrella with her. And I saw her running from place to place so I grab my umbrella and run to her. I remember saying 'Do this beautiful girl here need an umbrella?’ It was a brief second but she was so beautiful. She has her hair wet and her blouse was soaked with the rain."

 

"The day I propose to her to marry me..." Daehyun giggles. "I was thinking of singing. But then it will be too cliché. So I decided to make a slideshow for her. She was crying. I remember it clearly. It starts wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter