Chapter 3

Devil In Disguise

I woke up and realise that it is already dark outside. I look at my watch and it is already 7.30 p.m. 'Oh gosh, it is late already!' I go to the bathroom and take a bath. After bathing, I go to the kitchen and cook some pancakes for dinner. Since I am still young, I don't really know how to cook proper dinner. I sit on the sofa and turn on the television. I keep searching for channels and then I saw my favourite K-drama, King 2 Hearts. "Yeay, my favourite drama. Yaahhh, Lee Seung Gi!!!" I start fangirling in front of the television when I saw Lee Seung Gi. When I am busy fangirling, suddenly I heard a knock on the door. 'Is it Kai?' I ask myself and walk slowly to the door. I look from the keyhole and saw no one. 'Who knocks the door just now?' I scratch my head while mumbling. Once again, someone knock the door. I look from the keyhole and the same thing happened as there is no one there. You quickly take your phone and dial Kai's number. You talk quickly when Kai answers your call. "K-Kai, where are y-you? Please come to my house, someone had knocked on the door but I saw no one. I am afraid!!" "Relax Sunnie, I will come to your house now, I am on my way. Keep the door lock and keep yourself safe okay? I am trying to get there real quick." Kai tells me. "Alright I will. Just, please come here quick." I hang up and sit on the sofa quietly. I also turn off the television. I know he can make it here quickly since his house is not too far.

 

Once again, I fell asleep and only woke up when I heard someone's knocking on the door. I take a look from the keyhole and I saw Kai with his pale face. I open the door and quickly run towards him and hug him. He hugs me back and kisses my hair. "Are you okay, Sunnie?" He cups my cheeks and looks into my eyes. "I am okay, thanks oppa for coming." I tell him and welcome him to come in. He sits on the sofa and still panting. "Oppa, did you run to come here?" He just nods. "I will make some drink for you." I get to the kitchen.

 

After five minutes, I get out from the kitchen with a jug of orange juice and a glass. I pour the juice into the glass and ask him to drink it. "Oppa, drink this. I am sure you are tired. Thank you so much for coming...." He takes a sip and put the glass on the coffee table. "It is okay, Sunnie." He smiles. "Oppa, can you keep me company for a whole night?" "Of course Sunnie. My parents aren't home. Of course I can. I am also bored to stay alone." He grins, showing his white teeth. "Thank you, oppa. Oppa, I am already sleepy...." I yawned. "Let me take you to your bed." He pulls my hand and bring me to my bedroom.

 

I crawl on my bed and lay down. Oppa you can sleep here.." I tell him while showing the empty part of my bed. He then lays beside me and asks me to close my eyes. He sings a lullaby and slowly my eyes are closing down......