Chapter 2

Devil In Disguise

"Kringgggggg!!" I throw away my alarm clock and continue to sleep... 'Stupid alarm clock, stop disturbing me...' I mumble. When I just start to close my eyes, suddenly I remember that I have a class....History class with Mr.Lee!! I quickly pick up my clock and it is only 10 minutes to 7.30 a.m. "Kyahhhh, I am late!!" I quickly take my towel and run into the bathroom. I brush my teeth, wash my face and take a bath for only 5 minutes, not like always as I usually take 30 minutes just to bathe. I wipe my body using the towel and quickly run out from the bathroom towards my closet to take my uniform. After wearing my uniformand combing my wet hair, I run to the kitchen to take a slice of bread. I then take a look to my beloved watch. That watch is very special for me since this is the first present for my birthday from Baek oppa.

 

I rushed out from my house and take my black shoes and wear it.  'Gosh, my bagpack!' I take off my shoes again and run towards my bedroom. "Where is my bagpack?" I ask myself as I can't find it. "Kyaahh where is it? I am late and my bagpack is missing!!" I scream. I search for it around and then I found it under the coffee table in the living room. After checking all my things, I get out from the house, lock the door and run to school. I am lucky because my school is not too far from my house. When I arrived at my school, the front gate is already closed. I call the guard to open the gate. "Ahjusshi, ahjusshi, open the gate! Quick!" A few seconds later, the old guard comes and open the gate. "Don't be late again, miss.." The guard told me. I just nod and frown but I don't have time for that. I run to my class and I am shocked to see Mr Lee is already standing in front of my class. Before I can knock the door, I see him looking at me and smirks. I can't deny that he looks good. He's still young and he looks like Lee Taemin from SHINee. My thoughts had gone away when I heard him talking to me. "Welcome, Miss Byun. I am proud that you arrived in school very early. Class, give some claps for her!" He then glared to me. This is the reason why I hate him actually. He really likes to quip everyone who comes to school late. I feel that my cheeks are blushing and I run to my seat. But Mr Lee quickly blocks me. "Wait, Miss. Before you can go to your seat, please go in front and write on the whiteboard 'I am sorry for being late, I won't do it again' for twenty times." I pout and start writing on the whiteboard. After I had finished it, I walk slowly to my seat while stomping my feet. "Thank you, Miss Byun..." Mr. Lee smiles unsincerely. I just glared at him and sit. "Hey, baby, why are you late?" I smile, then I look to the student beside me. Kai is smilling sweetly that I could get a diabetes. "I woke up late since I slept late last night." He pats my head and say, "You shouldn't sleep late, baby or you will get eyebags..." He then gives a peck on my cheek. "I will, oppa.." I smile to him. Yeah, Kai is my boyfriend for almost six months. Even we are still young, we don't care. I fell in love with him since he is very cute. And who knows that he also fell in love with me. We confessed to each other and now, we are couple.

 

After two hours, the class ended. How happy I am when I finally can get out that class. I then walk home with Kai. We are holding hands and singing together. Sometimes we laugh when we tell each other some lame jokes. While we are singing together, Kai's phone rings. He lets go my hand and ask me to wait for him. He then answers the phone and talks to the caller while nodding his head a few times. He then hangs up and walks slowly towards me with some sense of guilt on his face. "Err, Sunnie, can you go home alone? I have something to do. It is very important, I am sorry babe..." He kisses my cheek. I give him a smile. "I can go home alone. It's okay. Take care of yourself, oppa." He smiles again and walks away. "Sunnie, I love you, take care!!" he shouts. I grin and I shout to him, "I love you too, oppa. Take care!!"

 

'Hmm, it is so boring to walk home alone...' I mumble and pout. I then sing some songs from my favourite Kpop band, EXO. Suddenly, I heard something from the bushes. I just ignored it and tell myself that it is just an animal. I take out my phone and stuck the eaphones into my ears. While I am searching for songs to play, I saw a reflection of a man on my phone screen. I turn around and saw a man running away from me. I am scared that I call Kai. "Kai, I am afraid. Can you keep me company today? I am on my way home and I think there is a man who is following me..." I tell him. "Sunnie, go home quickly and lock the door. Don't open the door if a stranger calling for you. I will drop by your home tonight,okay?" Kai consoles me. "Alright, I will wait for you..." I hang up and run quickly. I am relieved when I arrived at my house and quickly do what Kai asked to. 'Huh now I just have to wait for Kai to come...' I walk towards my room and lay on the bed. I close my eyes and I don't realise that I fell asleep...