Please Read !!

A Second Chance

It's been a long time since I last updated. This doesn't mean I'll stop writing this story, especially now that I finally found my notes on the description of my original characters. If any of you read the foreword or were here when I first started to write this story you know that the current characters weren't based originally on History's members. It was another group called M.Pire, they had seven members so I wrote the story around that...unfortunately it seems like they won't ever have a comeback again. Since I didn't want my story to die I decided to write it about my other favorite group History but now they have officially disbanded as well (T . T). 

I'm planning on revamping this whole story, keeping my original idea and just changing a bit to fit the new people that will replace the current characters. The thing is I'm stuck and don't know who to replace them with, it will either be KNK or Nu'est. I'm leaning more towards Nu'est since they fit more with my original idea. 

I just wanted to let any of you who are still interested in reading my fanfic. I would also like to Thank You for reading and staying even though I haven't updated in ages.