Final

Letters to You

You thought that you should at least just reply back to him, this one last time. You knew that it was mean and y of you to not fly over but you don't have money at all. So, you wrote him a letter and mailed it.

 

Daehyun recieved a letter from you. The contents read,

I love you with every piece of my heart. The morning sun breaks through my window and I’m awakened by the thoughts of you. It is wrong for me to say that I can’t live without you because I have lived my life before I knew you. So, instead of saying that, I’ll say “now that I know how meaningful my life can be with you, the thought of losing you kills me.” Seven million, nine hundred twenty thousand, three hundred eighty four. That’s how many feet from my empty arms to yours. One thousand five hundred miles. That’s how far I have to go to kiss your precious lips. But, when I close my eyes, you’re by my side. I know your life can go on without me, that you can be happy without me, that you can survive without me but, even if you turn away, I will still choose to love and stay by you. You are the peanut to my butter, the see to my saw, the star to my burst. You complete me. I can tell you things that I can’t tell others. I think of you when I’m angry or upset. My heart is connected, wrapped around, and intertwined a million times to yours. I would do anything for you. I’ll take care of you when you’re sick, hold onto you when you need someone, lend you my shoulder when you need to cry, and make silly faces to see you smile. There is no length too far and no road too long. My favorite thing about is not your smile or your eyes or the things you do for me but, the fact that I’m able to trust you. You hold my heart in the palm of your hand and could drop it at any moment but, you didn’t. You are my dream and in you, I have found the missing part of myself. I know with everything that I am that you are the one I have waited for all this time. The beautiful part of being in love with you Daehyun is that you made me believe that love is the most beautiful thing on Earth and without it, we’re nothing but a piece of flesh walking with two feet. You’re beautiful Mr. Jung Daehyun. You said we'll be together forever so, why did you let go? I love you so much and goodbye.

                                     Sincerely,

                                                your girl

Daehyun smiled and tears fell uncontrollably. He muttered "I love you too baby girl and I'm sorry" and fell into an eternal slumber.


How did you like this story?

Please comment and subscribe.

Thank you so much for reading this! ^^