Chapter 2

Junsu's Love Confession

“Elina is here!” Changmin called him from the hall.

Junsu looked to the mirror and smirked. “She will totally fall for me now.”

He hurried to leave and went downstairs. Then he saw Changmin, looking totally surprised. “Hyung, are you sure you want to go… like that?”

“Dangyonhaji! I have to fit in my new soul fighter image. Let’s rock!”

 

Elina was waiting at the door. She was really worried for Junsu. Although she knew she would never have a chance with him, she still loved him. When she met him for the first time, she was already in love with him. Just that her love grew and turned to be more real.

And now… He was dying. It couldn’t be true. Anniyo, she wouldn’t let that happen… She’d g- Who the hell was that guy leaving Junsu’s house? What kind of person he thought he was to be dressed like that? She laughed, until he came to her…

“Ellie” he waved at her… Wait. Elina froze. Ellie? She almost got the chills hearing that nickname. “Ellie, let’s go.”

Elina looked at the guy and she almost gasped when she saw it was Junsu in reality. This…. Can’t be… Does he have a multiple personality?

Junsu seemed not to notice her expression and, holding her hand, brought her to his car.

They didn’t talk when they were driving and the silence was driving Junsu crazy.

What should I say? What would Yoochun say on times like those? Oh!

Junsu looked at Elina and smiled sweetly at her.

“What?” She was confused.

“You’re pretty”

“What?!”

“I always dreamt with you…. I like you” he touched Elina’s face softly. Elina quickly pushed him away.

“Junsu sshi… Are you out of your mind? I-Are you ok?”

Do you think I’m okay? Junsu sighed. “Yes, I am”.

They drove until they reached a shop. “Let’s eat something.” Junsu said and they went to the coffee shop. They bought some cakes and were eating while walking. There was an awkward silence between them again.

I… I… What to do? I… Let’s try JaeMin’s plan., he thought.

He walked together and suddenly Junsu walked to the right side and pushed Elina, almost making her fall.

 She looked at him, shocked “Why did you push me?”

“Ah… Ah… Because I like…”

She felt a little hope... but he couldn’t like her right?

“Because I like to do it. It’s funny. I love to hit my hyungs. And Changmin too. You should try.”

Unbelievable. “You want me to hit Jaejoong sshi, Yoochun sshi, Yunho sshi and Changmin ah?”

Changmin ah? I’m so gonna kill you, Min ah.

Ah… no, no… Just me. Hit me.”

“What!?” Elina frowned. “I don’t know what’s wrong with you Junsu but I think I’m going now. I’m sorry.”

Junsu watched her going and felt helpless. “Jaejoong, Changmin, it didn’t work out. I’ll kill you.”

 


 

Long time no see!

How are you?

I'm thinking about deleting this fanfic.... It's not because I have not many subscribers but because this doesn't seem to be going well. What do you think? Should I?

Maybe I should and then re-write everything...? What do you think?