Chapter 2

B.A.P Something to never forget

The day continued with that I cleaned the whole house and right when I was going relax on the sofa the boys came home.
- Hi Y/N everyone said and walked to me.
-Hello everyone, are you guys hungry? I can make some dinner if you want to.
- That sounds great Yongguk said and smiled to me.
I walked to the kitchen and thought about what I was going to make for dinner.
I came up with that I should make something from my home country but I didn't have all the ingredients. I told the boys that I was going to run to the market so I could buy some special ingredients.
- I can come with you Jongup shouted through the whole house. He looked so happy for some reason.
Both Jongup and I walked out from the house and was heading to the market.
When we were inside the market we walked around and searched for what it said on the list.
-Wait here Y/N I'm gonna run and get this then after that we can walk to the cashier.
I nodded and saw when Jongup ran off.
After some few minutes I felt that I was being watched. A man came to me and said;
- Hello beautiful, do you need some help with your groceries?
- No it's okay I'm all done.
- That's a shame, would you like to come with me either way? He said with a scary and serious face.
- S-sorry I can't I'm waiting for my friend I said and tried to stay calm.
The man looked really mad for some reason and grabbed my arm.
I tried to brake free from his grip but it didn't work. The man pulled me closer to him and I don't know what he was going to do but I was interrupted by someone who throwed the man away from me. It was Jongup that was standing infront of me. He had such a serious face when he looked at me and then the man.
- What the hell are you doing the man shouted to Jongup
- You would not dare to touch Y/N Jongup said calmly back but you could see that he was really mad.
- pfft, stupid kid. Don't talk against your elders you spoiled brat the man said and walked out from the market.
Jongup turned quickly to me and gave me a big hug and didn't let go.
- Sorry Y/N but I was really scared that the man would or had hurt you Jongup said and looked me straight in the eyes.
- Im okay Jongup, thank you for helping me I said and smiled back to him.
Jongup face turned a little red but it went away just as quickly. We took our stuff and paid for them and walked back to the dorm.
When we got back everyone stood at the door and almost begged infront of me.
- Please Y/N hurry, we are starving after your food.
I laughed and walked straight to the kitchen. After 20 minutes everything was done and I called everyone to the table. When everyone tasted the food they looked so happy and kept on eating. They ate everything that I had made them. After that they had finished everything Himchan broke the silence.
- Did it go well when you guys were and bought the food?
Jongup looked at me and shaked is head a little. He didn't want me to tell the others what had happened.
- Everything went just great. Jongup was really good with finding everything that I needed I said and laughed a little. Himchan looked at me and then Jongup but didn't say anything anymore.
The night went on with that everyone of us watched some tv before going to bed.
After the movie did the news play. The news reporter said  something that scared the soul out of me. In the middle of the news the news reporter said that under the morning had a criminal escaped from custody and was running around the city where we lived.
It said that the man was really dangerous and was charged for killing a woman after that she had dumped him.
Me and Jongup just looked at eachother and then back on the tv. No one of us moved a muscle.
- It was good that Jongup walked with you Y/N Yongguk said and looked at us.
- Yeah if you had met that guy I don't even want to know what would have happened to you Daehyun said.
I nodded to them and tried to avoid eye contact. I wonder why Jongup didn't want to tell the rest of the group that he saved me from that guy. There was no idea to keep on thinking about it so I said good night to everyone and walked to my bedroom.
It was hard for me to sleep after what happened today but I really needed to sleep.
I don't know when I fell asleep but when I opened my eyes it was already morning.
I walked to the kitchen to make something to eat for everyone. When I was done I saw that Youngjae was awake and asked him to wake everyone else. He smiled at me and walked to the others rooms. After a few minutes everyone sat at the table and ate some breakfast.
- Hey guys it's our free day today so should we go on a basket match or something?
Everyone said yes and laughed with eachother.
- If it's okay I would like to stay at home Youngjae said and looked at everyone.
They were all chocked but nodded to him.
- Y/N would you like to go Yongguk said and everyone looked at me.
- No it's okay, I have a lot to do today but thanks for asking I said and kept on eating.
After the breakfast the boys left and Youngjae and I was left in the house. While cleaning after the breakfast Youngjae came to me and asked me if I wanted some help.
- I can help you with this so can we do something afterwards.
I agreed and we started to clean after everyone. When we were done I looked at Youngjae and asked him what we should do.
- If you want we can play some video games?
- I LOVE video game I almost shouted and blushed right away.
Youngjae laughed at me and walked to the tv. He started the game and we sat down on the sofa. The game he picked was Mario cart. That is really a funny game so this was going to be a funny day I thought for myself. As the day continued I noticed that if it went bad for Youngjae he looked so mad at the game that I thought he would throw the console away.
The last round was between me and Youngjae. Just at the finish line he sent a blue shell on me and he won the game. He laughed so hard at what just had happened and suddenly he hit me on the arm. I looked chocked at him.
- OMG I'm so sorry!! He said and looked at my arm. When I get happy I have this thing for hitting people. I use to hit Jongup but this time it was you. Im sorry..
- Hahah it's okay I said and patted his head without thinking.
We looked eachother in the eyes and we both turned red.
No one knew what to say so we just sat there in the sofa, looking at the tv screen without saying a word. Youngjae cleaned his throat and was going to say something when everyone else walked through the door. Both Youngjae and I let out a small sigh and then laughed a little.
The rest of the guys looked at eachother with questionmarks on their faces but they didn't think more about it and sat between us in the sofa. We all played Mario cart and they talked about the match they watched and we all had a great time. It had just been a couple of days but I had really become close to them all. I really hoped that the rest of the summer was going to be even better.