Chapter 1

B.A.P Something to never forget

This was going to be a long summer for me. For the first time I got a job in south Korea as a maid in a dorm. I can start to tell everyone that My name is Y/N and I am from Y/C.
I have just finished school and have worked in a little shop in my town.
It was just a normal day and I was of course on tumblr to look at just funny kpop stuff.
I also searched for some work in other country's because I really want to learn more about other cultures. In school I had learned some Chinese and Korean but what odds was it that I would get a job so far away from my home.
The thing I want to come to is when I walked home from work and when I was home I looked through my Email. Some junk letters and some news about new videos on youtube. But there were one email that was special. I had got a job in South Korea!
In the email it said that I was going to work as a maid in a dorm to the end of summer. But the most chocking thing was that I was going to travel to South Korea the next day!
So I told my job that Im going to work overseas and wasn't coming back until after the summer. They understood and told me that when I come back I can start to work there again. So here I am, packed bags and saying goodbye to my house, friends and family. This is really happening I thought for myself. Better start to get to the airport I thought and drove to the airport.
Im Finally here at the airport. Now it's just like a million hours left to South Korea...
I got my ticket and got onboard on the plane. After a million hours I landed in South Korea.
Oh jeez I'm so nervous! I walked out of the airport and saw a man in black costume with a planch with my name on it. He must be my boss I thought so I walked to him.
- Are you Miss Y/N?
- Yes that's me, are you my new boss?
- No I'm just the driver. Let me help you with the bags.
- T-Thank you (oh so he isn't my boss, I wonder who it is.)
We walked to the car and then drove away to my new job.
The closer it felt the more nervous I felt. It was soon time to meet the people or person that I will clean after. If you think about it, it sounds like I'm going to be their new mom or something. Suddenly the car stopped and the driver turned to me and smiled.
-we are here now miss.
- Oh thank you for the ride I said and stepped out of the car.
I took my bags and started to walk to the door.
Wooow this house is  so beautiful, it seems that the persons that live here is kind of rich.
I rang the bell on the door and I heard someone run to the door.
The door was thrown open and the person run into me and hit my head really hard. I fell to the ground and shut my eyes closed. The person that run into me did also fall right on top of me. I Opened my eyes and saw that right on top on me was Daehyun from B.A.P!! We looked in eachothers eyes and I felt my cheeks turn red. More footsteps came to the door and a voice said;
-EY! Daehyun get away from her, the voice was so strong that I almost felt afraid.
I looked up and saw that Bang Yongguk stood there and pushed Daehyun away from me.
Yongguk gave me a hand and pulled me up.
- Why do you not help me Yongguk said Daehyun.
- Because it was your fault that this girl fell to the ground so apologize to her.
Daehyun looked embarrassed and didn't want to look at me.
- Im sorry Daehyun whispered just so I and Yongguk could hear it.
Yongguk took Daehyuns hand and pulled him up. We all walked in but I was still in chock.
They walked me to the livingroom and placed me on the sofa.
Yongguk took his hand on my forehead but just when he touched it I felt a strong pain.
- Damn, she have gotten a bump Yongguk said and walked to the kitchen.
-Im really sorry Daehuyn said and looked really sad. I took his hand and smiled.
- You don't need to be sorry, I'm fine I said and kept on smiling.
When Yongguk came back he had some ice with him and behind him I thought I saw Zelo but I kept on hiding behind Yongguks back but he was to tall to be invisible. The rest of the group came down from upstairs and walked to us other. Yongguk placed the ice on my forehead and sat down in the sofa.
The person who was behind his back was Zelo and looked really shy.
Ofcourse he was, why shouldn't he be? Someone he never had met before was sitting in his sofa, in his house. Then Himchan and Jongup looked at eachother and smiled and sat on each side of me.
- What happened to you little girl Himchan said and looked me right in the eyes.
- O-oh it was nothing, when Daehyun opened the door he run right in to me and I hit my head that's all.
- So what are you doing here anyway Jongup said and looked confused.
- Oh that's right, My name is Y/N and I will be taking care of this dorm under this summer I said with a big smile on my lips.
Both Himchan and Jongup looked satisfied with that answer and both of them walked to the middle of the living room.
- We are Himchan And Jongup nice to meet you they said together and started to walk upstairs again.
Zelo and Youngjae that hadn't said so much looked at me and then at eachother.
-I-Im Youngjae and I'm looking forward to live with you he said and turned all red.
Zelo nodded and said;
-Im Zelo, I hope that we will get good friends.
Both of them acted so cutely so I started to turn red in my face.
Daehyun and Zelo was running to the kitchen so I figured out that they still was really shy.
I had forgot that Daehyun and Yongguk still was sitting in the sofa so I looked at Daehyun first but I was still embarrassed since last time and when I looked at Yongguk I saw that he had fallen asleep. It must be hard to be a kpop star I thought and smiled.
- I-If you want, i can show you around the house later.
Daehyun  had turned his face to me and looked me straight in the eyes. I nodded and tried to stand up. It hurt in my head but I was going to stand up no matter what.
When I stood straight up I felt dizzy and was going to fall straight forward.
I closed my eyes but just as I was going to hit the table I felt strong arms around me.
I opened my eyes and looked up. Daehyun stood there and held me tight.
He lifted me up and then carried me in both of his arms.
- You are not feeling well so I will take you to your room like this. Daehyun's face turned all red when I looked back at him. He started to walk through the house and then he let me down on my bed.
- Don't you worry about the food tonight, I will fix it. He smiled at me and then walked away.
I didn't know what I should feel but shortly after I fell asleep and slept through the whole night. In the morning my head felt just great like nothing had happen.
- Wow, such a great way to start your first day at work.. I was so disappointed at myself but I couldn't think more about it so I changed clothes and tried to find back to the kitchen so I at least could make some breakfast. It took awhile but I was finally in the living room.
I saw that Yongguk still was on the sofa sleeping so I walked to him to cover him with a blanket. When I had given him the blanket and was going to walk to the kitchen Yongguk took a grip on my hand and pulled me closer. I fell beside him and I didn't dare to move myself. Yongguk was still sleeping and didn't move a muscle. I finally tried to move away from him and he let go of my hand.
- Im Sorry, don't go Yongguk whispered and looked so sad.
I looked straight in his face but he didn't open his eyes. I wonder what he is dreaming about.
Better let him sleep I thought and walked to the kitchen.
I started to cook when Zelo walks in and looks at me.
- I can help you with the food if you want.
- Oh, Of course I said and looked at him.
- C-Can we eat some cherry tomatoes Zelo asked while looking at the floor.
- Haha we can eat whatever you want I said and took the tomatoes.
When the breakfast was done Zelo was running around and woke everyone else up.
When everyone was at the table and was starting to eat all looked so amazed and looked at eachother. Then they started to eat.
-  WAAAOOW eveyone shouted and looked at me.
- This is so tasty Jongup said and kept on eating.
- The cherry tomatoes is the tastiest Zelo said and laughed.
After the breakfast they helped me to put the dishes in the zink and then they walked away to change clothes and go to their manager because they are very busy now when they had their new music video out.
Everyone put on their shoes and said goodbye to me.
I waved them of and walked back to the kitchen to take away everything. When I was going out with the trash I saw a girl on the other side on the street and didn't look happy at all.
I don't know who she was but at the look of her and why she was standing out of their house this early can only mean that she is a saesang fan. She was so pretty it felt so strange that a girl like her could be so scary.
I felt kind of uncomfortable so I started to walk to the house again.
- You will get for this the girl said and started to walk away.
I got the chills through my spine but didn't think more about that and continued to walk to the house.