VIII: Confessing

CONCERN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin walk in inside family building, usually she is straight to her office at thirteen floor. But today, she was summon to attend a meeting with the eldest. As much as she hate them, she have to attend the meeting because she already make a vow to support the company to the fullest in order for her freedom. She walk slowly, still in her shade like usual with a white pants that fit her legs which show her best assets and a white expensive blouse which fit perfectly on her body, showing her beautiful collar bone. People look at her with a mix feeling; adoring her yet scared of her. Irony.

"Chae!" Chaerin stop her step, she know the voice which just call her.

"Tae unnie..."

"Wait, let's walk together. I had a bad feeling about this."

"Yeah, me too." 

Taeyeon just step out from her car and catching up with her sister, she look fantastic on a broken white shirt that shows her pale skin look stunning and makes her pink lips more attractive, with a pale pink skirt which show how gorgeous her lower body part is. She is not really tall, but she know how to look perfect in her dress. Her blonde hair is on ponytail and she use a white leather boots that match her dress to complete her perfection.

Today also, she is being summoned to have a meeting with the elder. Her usual office is at sixteenth floor, just three floor away from Chaerin. Their family own almost all the tallest and biggest building at Seoul and Busan, most apartment were built by them then let the younger to manage what is best.

"Pink?" Chaerin never knew that her sister change her favorite color from blue to pink.

"Don't start. It's Tiffany." Hearing that statement, Chaerin cannot stop her laugh.

"Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha... oh my God, the mighty Kim Taeyeon is now under the influence of the wifey!!"

"I'm gonna kill you later Chae. Really." Taeyeon give a death glare to Chaerin and to whoever who dare to comment about her pale pink skirt today.

"Uuuuww scary." Chaerin mocking and keep laughing, cannot believe what she just witnessing.

It is not Taeyeon cannot reject of using the pale pink skirt which surprisingly look very good on her and give a strong accent to her pale skin, she just do not have a heart to reject such a beautiful eye smile from Tiffany, she is so happy when Taeyeon finally use it. 

Taeyeon try to look something different from Chaerin, have an intention to get revenge to the latter. She want to know about how much Dara influence to Chaerin, beside the fact that Chaerin is much more tamed than before and less demanding.

Suddenly Chaerin's handphone is ringing while they are waiting for the lift to open, Taeyeon peek to see who is calling and it is Dara.

"Wae?" Chaerin do not say any greeting she goes straight to the question, Taeyeon slap her head and get a cold glance from Chaerin.

"Yah! Lee Chaerin! I send you a text! Why don't you answer?" Taeyeon can hear Dara is yelling from the other side.

"You did?" Chaerin sounds surprise but smirking.

"Yah! You know I send it! Don't lie to me! Reply my message or no Sandara Park for you the whole week!" Taeyeon swear she does not mistakenly hearing things, she can see how worried Chaerin's face is and most of all, afraid.

"Yah! No fair!" Chaerin put a pouting face.

"I don't care!" Suddenly quiet.

"Tsk!" Chaerin grumble while opening her text message, and return the text from Dara as soon as possible.

She hate replying any text message as she is to lazy to type something on her phone, but Dara loves to send a text and hate to speak on the phone. They both are like north and south, dark and light, sky and earth. Yet, they get attached closely even more after a month living together.

"I can't believe this! The baddest female Lee Chaerin is being controlled by the wifey also!" Taeyeon return the mocking to Chaerin.

"Shut up you midget unnie." 

"Oh, you're so on Chaerin." Chaerin know how to make her sister piss, mock her with the midget words and she will hate you forever.

"Bring it on Taeyeon unnie." 

They both waltz in into the lift and keep silence, think about what is happening to them lately; they stop partying and go straight home, they stop getting laid to have a nice cuddling moment with the girl who is waiting at them at home, they go shopping to supermarket on weekend instead of getting drunk. Their life is now boring yet complete. The kind of boring that they does not want to change for everything else in the world.

When they were at the third floor, in front of the meeting room were Minho and Heechul waiting in their business attire. They look relieved when they see their baby sister walking out from the lift, both of the girls look at them with a confused face.

"Aren't we supposed to have a meeting at nine? What are you doing here?" Taeyeon asking.

"Something wrong? We're just late for... ten minutes." Chaerin add information, both of the girls always late for every meeting with the eldest.

Heechul and Minho is amaze with Taeyeon, never once in their life they can see the moment of Kim Taeyeon will wear something girly like a pale pink skirt. Knowing what is inside her brothers head by looking at their eyes to her skirt, Taeyeon make a defense posture with her cold stare while Chaerin trying to hold her laugh.

"Don't start- never." Taeyeon give a warning, both of the brother just smile and shrugged their shoulder then continuing the conversation.

"Yeah, finished after five minutes inside actually. We're both waiting for you. They just want us, to attend the business party and bring our own partner or girlfriend. Or they will get someone to company us." Minho explain, while Heechul is thinking of someone he shall bring.

"Those old timers are nothing but a grumpy old man, how many times did I have to tell that I don't like to be told what to do." Grumpy Heechul is trying to look for someone name in his phone, his three dongsaeng only can look at him with an amaze expression knowing that Heechul have the same grumpy personality.

"What they want?" Chaerin already knew where this headed to, the eldest probably already knew about Dara and Tiffany.

"Our girls." Taeyeon clench her fist, because for the first time in their life, they stick with one particular girl and loose the party life, stay out of trouble.

"Well, why don't we amuse them?" Chaerin make a smirk and look at her sister, who is agree with Chaerin.

"Yah! Sohee-ssi! You need to come to the headquarter now! I'll be waiting at my office! Come fast or I'll kill you!!" They cannot help but to stare fully confuse to Heechul, he call someone with an irritated tone but then when he close the conversation there is a smile on his face.

"Omo- did he..." Chaerin start to open in her awe condition.

"Just..." Minho continuing, the first time he see his brother smiling like a fool.

"Falling in love?" Taeyeon complete the statement.

"Shut up! The party is tonight, why don't we go shopping together! And no further question ask!" Heechul give them a death glare, messing with an angry Heechul is never a good idea.

"Ne.." The three of dongsaeng answer and following Heechul.

There is a reason why Heechul did not say anything inside the meeting room for a five minutes meeting, why did he is accepting all of the eldest's word to bring someone into the company business party. He have someone in mind that he want to proudly present to the public and their family, and beside nobody can reject Heechul or the three of them in particular. They already sold their soul for the company in order to get their private life secured. 

When the four of them walking down to the lobby area, Minho turning to the left and goes to the reception desk. He have his smiling face then grab one of the girl arm.

"You're coming with me Shinhye, I'll send someone to replace you for today."

"Why would I need to come with you?" The sweet young innocent girl is disagree with Minho action, but the other two receptionist girl just cheering for her.

"Because I'm your boss and I told you to come with me. No further question ask." 

With a hesitation the girl coming along with Minho, a lot of people murmuring about the view. The jealousy arise, and they start talking about bad thing about the girl. Chaerin's and Taeyeon's ears are twitching, they hate when people gossiping. 

"Stop talking and get back to work!" Chaerin's voice echoing to the whole lobby, and the voices are gone within second, nobody dare to defy Chaerin.

Taeyeon smirking, she was about to yell the same thing but Chaerin beat her up. She pat her sister back and smiling. Chaerin is not cursing using a harsh words anymore, the old Chaerin will say rude words.

"I'll see you in the uncle Choi store." The four of them speak to each other.

Uncle Choi is one of their relatives, he have a store for high class people clothes. The store are four stories building with mostly Italian brand, he is also providing a handmade suit from Italian tailor. His products are always the best, everybody in Seoul know him. 

Heechul decided to wait in a cafe on their company lobby, texting the girl he was called before. He met Ahn So Hee when the girl spilled a coffee at his suit in his favorite cafe two weeks ago, the girl is a student and a part time worker. When the other staff knowing what Sohee did to Heechul, they closed their eyes. Because no matter how much she is saying apologize, the young master Kim Heechul is not a forgiven p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter