IX: Meeting the Eldest

CONCERN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Uncle Choi and two man inside the the store along with a few staffs turn their head, look outside the store with an awe expression, their eyes glued to four persons just come out from the car. The staffs know how gorgeous and beautiful Kim Taeyeon and Lee Chaerin, but they never expecting to see another two Goddesses coming out from the car with arm linked together.

"Are they the famous Sandara and Tiffany? The one who made your sister hopelessly struck in love? The one that all people in the town talking about?" Uncle Choi give a question to both man.

"Yeah..." Heechul cannot say anything else, he is also captivated by the beauty of Tiffany and Dara.

"Damn you girls." Minho cursing himself, suddenly he is regreting why he did not place a bet and buy either Dara or Tiffany by himself.

Tiffany using a baby doll with pink flowery motive, the dress give people a better look at her milky skin and her beautiful collar bone. Taeyeon make a frown on her face when she walk inside the store and having all eyes to Tiffany, she secure her arms on Tiffany's and glance to every person to stare at Tiffany much longer.

"Like what you see? Too bad she's mine." Taeyeon can hear Chaerin's voice as she is wrap her arm of Dara's waist and guide her inside, she is also giving a peck to Dara's lips.

In that time, two girls just coming out from the dressing room. They feel a bit left out but cannot blame the man whose bring them here when they see a beautiful womans standing not far away from them, the perfect imperfection of God's handmade for humans are perfectly carved on their appearance.

The eyes that smile along with the smile that make your heart skip a beat.

The face that contain all the eternal beauty and youth that will make you savoring for the beauty for the rest of your life.

The cute dimples with the laugh that will make your heart melting when she is laughing in front of you.

The pair of fierce almond eyes with the mole on the thin lips that will drive you crazy everytime she stares at you with such a iness aura.

They are perfect, God's perfect imperfection.

"Uncle." Taeyeon and Chaerin make a bow to the man in front of them, followed by Tiffany and Dara.

"Hi girls..."

"You look great as always Uncle Choi, hows the kid?" Taeyeon give him a warm hug.

"Sooyoung and his brothers are fine, they're still in Japan."

"Got an in-law already for Sooyoung?" Chaerin give a smirk, last time she heard about Sooyoung it is the news that she is dating a fashion designer.

"She's dating a girl.... What can I say? A beauty yet cold, I have no choice but to accept them." Uncle Choi exhaling.

"Wow, but Seunghyun oppa did date the hot singer right? Who's her name? Bom?" Taeyeon asking.

"Park Bom, oh yeah, she's y allright. My son is crazy about her, I think they're going to get married soon. Perhaps next year." 

"Isn't that a good news for you uncle? And how about Siwon oppa?" Chaerin asking about uncle Choi second son.

"Hhhh... Siwon? He's no different than these boys, sligthy worse." Uncle Choi pointing his fingers to Minho and Heecul, who is giving their protest to uncle Choi.

"Ignore them uncle, so, what is the name of Sooyoung's girlfriend?" Taeyeon asking while guiding Tiffany to the dressing room.

"Jessica... Jessica Jung."

"Jessica Jung Sooyeon?" Tiffany suddenly stop her step and turn her body to see uncle Choi.

"I think so, yeah. Why?" Uncle Choi scratching his head.

"She's my bestfriend at high school, before dad take me away after the graduating program..." Tiffany explaining to Taeyeon with a low voice, as low as she can so nobody can hear.

"Oh, you wanna see her?" 

"Can I?" 

"Yes my Pani.. Tippany... my mushroom, you can. I'll tell uncle to inform me when Sooyoung is around. Okay?" Taeyeon give a peck on Tiffany's lips.

"Okay."

Those lovey dovey between two girls relationship somehow make Sohee and Shinhye feeling uncomfortable, this is their first time witnessing the truth of the rumor about the Lee and Kim heiress who have the records of being famous to broke a girls heart. They learn that is not the heiresses fault they go beserk and take all the fun for themselves, they was born rich, beautiful and perfect. Nobody does not want to be with her, little does people know; that those girls bite back and it was never a pleasant experience.

Shinhye as a receptionist working at the two family building, already witnessing some of the girls in their office is crying because on of the girls. It is usually three for Taeyeon and two for Chaerin, within a week. She just tought that perhaps those two heiress just messing around or rejected the girls, never thought that they are really have fun kissing and doing something else then wake up in the next morning with a sudden amnesia towards the girls they touch all night. And now she know that such a thing can happen, a relationship between girls also between two girls.

While Sohee just started working as a part time at the cafe near their building, clueless about the South Korea's business empire that belongs to Lee and Kim. She heaf a few rumor but choose to not to be bother by it, she have no business with the rich and neither she will attracted to a girls in any way. But having seeing the real deal in front of her eyes right now, make everything sense. Their beauty are no jokes, that is why those girls at the rumor are foolish enough to sell their body to the heiress and drop dead in misery the next before. None of the heiress willing to get involved in a relationship or commitment. At least that what she heard, she does not know what makes them change their mind and getting involved with a girls.

"Hi." Sohee and Shinhye startled, a sweet and husky voice greeted them, brought them back to reality.

Two girls standing in front of them, flawless skin, with an absolute beauty. 

"I'm Sandara Park." The girl with sweet caring and beautiful face introduce herself to them.

"I'm Tiffany Hwang." The other girl with a stunning eye smile shape like a cresent moon is smiling in front of them.

"Park Shinhye."

"Ahn Sohee."

"Minho oppa and Heechul oppa girlfriend?" Tiffany asking, she look comfortable by spelling those words about Minho and Heechul.

They shook their head, and return the smile. They want to ask something but they get halt by the staff, who is already make their move for Dara and Tiffany. While, Chaerin and Taeyeon decided to wait. They already have a lot of unused dress, so they do not need another one.

All of this seems like a de javu for Dara and Tiffany, it was a month ago when their fiancee buy them a clothes without thinking and pay for everything without even flinching when they saw the bills. Until now, both of them never know how much rich exactly Kim Taeyeon and Lee Chaerin is. But, none of that is matter. What matter are both of the rich girls craziness, they way they love them, their uniqueness, their smile and everything about them. Good or bad, things that make Tiffany Hwang and Sandara Park fall in love without mercy.

After one hour in the dressing room, they are getting out with the dress. The first person who is aware is Minho, he drop his jaw when he see the beauty stand in front of him. He is elbowing Chaerin to make her sister look the diamond she got in her life, Chaerin move her eyes from the book she read to the girl standing in front of he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter