Prologue: Kyungsoo's 21 Years

The 11th Day

 

Enjoy c: 

 

 



 

 

 

He’s five when his father tries to kill him.

 

    “You’re the reason we’re in debt! You useless , you’re only costing us money and not doing us any favors in return!”

 

His mother lunges her entire body in front of him to protect him. She gets a stab to the stomach and a cut on her chest. She takes him into a closet and hugs him dearly.

 

    “I’ll protect you, Kyungsoo. Just rely on me. I’ll always be here for you.”

Kyungsoo cries into her bloody chest, the warmth of her beating heart giving him comfort.

 

    “I need you mommy.”

 

--


 

He’s nine when his mother tries to kill him.

She went insane from the scars covering her body, blaming the only person she could.

 

    “It’s all your fault Kyungsoo. Look at mommy. LOOK AT MOMMY.” And she strips, her entire body bloody and full of self-made stitches that tried to patch up her wounds. “THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT.”

Kyungsoo cries.

 

    “It’s all my fault.”

 

--

 

He’s twelve when he starts getting abused by his cousin.

 

    “Hahahaa look at that he won’t fight back. He won’t fight back!”

Kyungsoo cries.

 

    “I won’t fight back.”


 

--

 

He’s fourteen when he gets a cat.

 

    He pets the little feline, warm and soft under his hand. He continues petting him in amazement; the fur soft and ticklish under his little fingers.

 

    “Haha he’s so soft!”

 

--


 

He’s fifteen when his cat dies.

Kyungsoo cries harder than he ever did in his life. He's never cried since.


 

--


 

He’s seventeen when he comes face to face with betrayal.

 

    “You’re a great guy, Kyungsoo. I’ve never met anyone so passionate about music.”

 

    “Ohh haha...thanks Ryeowook.” He blushes and covers his cheeks.

..

 

    “He actually believes me. What a little gullible . He’s going to be such an easy lay.”

Kyungsoo clenches his fist.

 

    “I’m not going to be an easy lay.”

 

--


 

He’s eighteen when he’s thrown away.

 

    “Thanks for the , Kyungsoo. It was great.”

 

    “What...Are we done?”

 

    “Were you expecting more? I already suffered through two months with you, isn’t that enough?”

 

--


 

He’s nineteen when he stops caring.

 

    “That was amazing, Kyungsoo.”

 

    “Thanks. Call again when you’re bored.”

 

Kyungsoo lights a cigarette and lets the smoke eat away at his lungs.

 

--


 

He’s twenty when he begins to understand the world.

 

    “Your assignment was to the write a paper on modern society. What is this, Do Kyungsoo?”

 

    “That’s my assignment, sir.”

 

    “Is this some sort of joke? Read your “assignment” out loud Mr. Do.” He picks up the paper.

 

    “Our modern society consists of 10 things. Insanity. Betrayal. Lies. Abuse. Pain. Short-lived happiness. Illusions. Death. Boredom. Short-lived pleasure. All inside a nicely wrapped box of bull to make it seem like we’re living the life we always wanted. Was there something wrong with my assignment, sir?”

 

    “Get out of my class.”

 

--


 

He’s twenty-one when he drops out of college and wallows in misery from being born.


    “Ugh, this ty modern society, I hate it all.”

 



 

 

Preview for part 1/2:

 

This happened on more than one occasion; he would find that particular boy staring at him when he wasn’t looking. It started a month ago, and continued since. Quite frankly, it pissed him off a little, but he came to terms with the small form of affection since it didn’t bother him much.

 

Or at least he thought it didn’t.

 

He looks back at the window and and sees the boy staring at him again through the reflection.


What the was his problem?

 

 



 

A/N: 

Ewww LOL I hate when characters have a depressing past life BUT IT WAS NECESSARY. Kyungsoo is a messed up, depressed little . <3 

XD Well, yeah I mean I'm sorry it was so depressing. It'll get better I swear. There's fluff, fluff, and fluff when he meets Jongin so..c; 

Don't forget to comment, upvote, and subscribe ^^

Byeee I love you all. 

Oh. And I'm putting part 2/2 up tomorrow.