A bored pet = Natural disasters and Fireworks

The Strange Pet

*Monday morning 6:30 a.m..*

"Alright Khannie,I'm going now.You better not make a mess in the house!"shouted Sehun as he quickly went out to head to school.Khannie heard the door shut and rolled over on his and Sehun's shared bed.It's not that Khannie didn't have his own bed but mostly he prefers sleeping with his master because his master is so warm and comforting.Also he can see what his master mostly dreams about.Sehun tends to have weird dreams that amuses the small cloaked creature to no end.His master once had a dream about him and Luhan going on a date with Luhan wearing a pink frilly dress.Now that one cracked him up.He wouldn't stop laughing at Sehun for a week until his master threathens to cut his food supply.So the cloaked creature had nothing much to do today.With his master out at school,Zerakhan had to find his own entertainment.Getting up from the bed and with a little bit of stretching,he set out to play.He spent one hour playing in his masters game room,playing all the games and beating his masters highscore.Then he spent another hour doing something random.Now he's really bored.Its not really fun if you have no one to play with.So he decided to wander around the house,which by the way is a mansion.So its enough to take his mind off things.

Now the wandering is starting to get boring.'What the hell am I suppose to do now?'thought the small creature.He entered back to Sehun's room."Well then I suppose since master is not here,I could cause some destruction just to give him a headache."he said to himself."Yes...that is intersting."with a chesire cat smile,he set out to do his unholy work.

When Sehun came back from school,he was not at the least happy.As he went inside his house,it looked a twister crashed in.Literally.He heard a loud windy sound coming down the main stairs.A twister was coming at his way."Crap!"he cursed as he tried to dodge the oncoming twister.He ended up getting thrown to a wall.He got up and went to look for Zerakhan while trying to avoid anything that could kill him.Apparently,Zerakhan managed to turn the whole house into a natural disaster land."A giant hole in the living room,hail in the kitchen....what's next.."muttered Sehun.Suddenly,he heard a grumbling sound from the third floor of his house.He was at the second floor.He walked slowly towards the main stairs.The grumbling grew louder and closer.Closer?As he reached the main stairs,he was swept away by a giant wave."AHHHHHH!"he yelled as he was swept away by the giant wave of water.He saw Zerakhan surfing the wave on his hardcover EXO 'GROWL' album."MY ALBUM!"yelled Sehun."WooHooo!!!"shouted Zerakhan.Said 'pet' was enjoying himself a bit to much.

When the wave finally died down,a drenched Sehun angryly picked up Zerakhan by the collar of his cloak."WHAT THE HELL!?DIDN'T I TELL YOU NOT TO MESS THE HOUSE!"shouted Sehun as furiously shake his pet back and forth.But Zerakhan having too much fun,could only smiled even being shaked to death by his master."I*shake*was*shake*bored*shake*couldn't*shake*find*shake*anything*shake*WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP THAT!"Sehun just stared at him angryly and let him go which resulted Zerakhan falling on his ."Ouch!Will gently putting me down will kill you?"he whined."No.You don't deserve any of that unless you fix what you destroyed."he picked up his ruined EXO album."My album..."he replied sadly.Zerakhan just rolled his eyes.'Humans and their things.'he thought.Then he realised something."Emm..master?Maybe we should leave the house right now.The sooner the better."he said.Sehun raised his brow at Zerakhan."Why?What did you do this time?"Zerakhan just sweat dropped."Would you be mad if I...lets say...filled one room with a lot of fireworks,firecrackers,a gas tank and maybe some explosive items and cast a small spark that could...if we're lucky...explode the whole house?"It took a few moments for Sehun to realised what Zerakhan meant.His eyes went wide."You didn't...you couldn't..."Zerakhan just bowed his head in shame."Mianhae master."

Sehun wasted no time.He quickly grabbed Zerakhan and his EXO album into his embrace and quickly ran out as if his life depends on it.Well..it does anyway.When they reached out in a safe distance,the house exploded.*KABOOM!*.Fireworks were flying out of the house and into the sky while making a hole on the roof.The whole house was on fire.People from the neighbourhood quickly came out to see what happened.Sehun squinted his eyes.'Not this again.'he sat crosslegged in front of house.His eyed Zerakhan who is on his lap."Yah you brat!Deal with those people."he ordered.Zerakhan turned around and saw the people coming.His red and purple eyes glowed.All the neighbours froze in time.Finished,he looked up to Sehun."Master-""Save it.Lets just watch the house burn down okay?"said his master.They both watch as the Oh mansion consumed with fire and fireworks bolting up to the sky.Then Zerakhan commented on something."You know...at least we don't need to worry about celebrating New Years Eve."they both laughed.The fire lasted until dusk."Well at least things couldn't go wrong."Sehun said.

Suddenly the mansion fell in a deep hole.Zerakhan just looked at Sehun."You just had to say it,didn't you?"Sehun rolled his eyes and groaned."Shut up.Your doing the fixing after this."