Chapter 1:Waking up,Fighting and Feeding the 'Pet'

The Strange Pet

The stage was filled with a crowd of fans.They cheered louldy for the person on the stage.Oh Sehun a idol beloved by many was singing,rapping and dancing with all his heart much to likeness of the audience."Is everybody ready!?"he shouted."Yes!!"they cheered."Alright!This is for you!"and he began to dance with all his might.The fans cheers went wilder than ever."SEHUN!SEHUN!SEHUN!!!"They chanted.Their chants grew louder and louder.Sehun was bathing in the praises of his fans.

"When I say 'Sehun', you say 'Rocks!' ready?"

"Sehun."

"Wake up!"

"Wait...what?Let me hear you say it one more time.Sehun."

"Wake up!"

"Huh?"

"WAKE UP!"

"WAKE UP!""WAKE UP!"

Suddenly the whole world began to swirl as he fell over and everything went black.

Sehun struggled to open his eyes.He feels the ground boucing up and down."Wake up Sehun!Wake up!Are you deaf or something?FEED ME!!!"At last he finally managed to open his eyes and was greeted with a pillow smacked at his face."YAH!WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?"he shouted.In front of him on the edge of his bed,was a chibi humanoid.The humanoid chibi thing was dressed in a long black ragged cloak and robe that covers its whole body with a hood over its head but only the face was revealed.The hair revealed was black as night.It's face was cute in a way,with the pale complexion that makes it look so smooth.The eyes were big but they were of different colours. The left eye was red while the right was purple.One look at the chibi and you would mistaken it for a toy until it starts to talk.Said creature was pouting.Sehun looked at it with tired eyes."What do you want 'Khannie?'"said Sehun.Khannie was the pet name that Sehun gave to the creature.The creature's real name was Zerakhan.Khannie pointed at the clock at the wall."Its 10:00 a.m. already and you haven't feed me.So get out off bed and make me breakfast already!"Khannie replied looking very annoyed."You wake me at this ungodly hour just so you could ask me to make you food?No..screw it demand me?I think not.Besides its a Saturday and I prefer to take long sleep on Saturdays.So goodnight!"with that he dropped back to sleep.

*Zerakhan/Khannie's P.O.V*

'What the heck...did he just went back to sleep?'Sehun was snoring lightly.'This is unacceptable!I will not be ignored!'Zerakhan's eyes started to glow and levitated slightly above the bed.He pointed his left hand towards the sleeping man.He raised his hands as he telekenitly lifted Sehun up.With a wave of his hand,he flung Sehun towards wall in front of him.'THUD!'the sudden impact forced Sehun to open his eyes as his back was aching with pain.

*Normal P.O.V*

Sehun looked up to the floating figure.He put on his usual pokerface despite the aching pain.'It's on.'He looked around his room and saw a flower vase on top of his study table.Zerakhan telekinetically lifted up Sehun's pillows and threw them at him with brute force. '!'Sehun thought as he quickly evaded all the shots while trying to get the flower vase.Once he managed to grab the vase,he threw it at Zerakhan with the exact brute force.Zerakhan managed to dodge the deadly projectile which nearly hit him at the face.Both human and creature stared at each other with a deep fire seen within their eyes.'You are so going down...'they both thought.

For the last 45 minutes the house was filled crash sounds and things being thrown.Both sides did not want to give up with the throwing and the dodging.As Zerakhan threw numerous projectiles,Sehun returned it with another.They fought until they were at the kitchen.Having enough of this ridiculousness,Zerakhan opened a cupboard and took a bag of flour.He shot up his hand at Sehun's direction and magically immobilized Sehun.'Damnit!'Sehun cursed inward.'OMG...OMG...I'M DEAD...I'M SCREWED..'he thought.With his other hand levitating the bag of flour,he threw it full force aiming at the immobilized man.The impact was so strong that it knocked Sehun down.The effect caused the flour bag to explode and scatter flour everywhere.Sehun was covered with flour from head to toe.As he was about to get up,a sudden weight was dropped on his chest.He rubbed his eyes to see Zerakhan standing on his chest with one arm conjuring a ball of fire.Zerakhan looked down on him with a smirk(which was cute by the way)."Have enough master?"Sehun looked up at him raised his hands to signify his surrender."YAY!!!!At last food!!!"Zerakhan jumped off Sehun's chest and quickly went to the kitchen to await his meal.Sehun got up with a soft smile on his face.'Aish this pet.One day,he would be the death of me.Why did I keep him anyway?'he saw the mess that they made."Yah!Before I cook for you,you better clean up this mess!"a whine could be heard from the kitchen."Ehhh?Why....?"Sehun went to the kitchen."I mean it."he said with a firm voice."Fine."with a another wave of his hand,the house that was in a total mess was clean and squeaky.All the broken things were mended and even the glasses were reassembled.'Oh yeah..that's why.'and Sehun began to cook something for himself and his pet.

While people have cats,dogs and birds as their pets...Oh Sehun here has a pet unlike any other.A pet that would fight back.A pet that is very demanding.A pet that might kill a person.A pet that has magical powers which could cause untold destruction in a blinking of an eye.Even if that said pet looks cute,but looks can be deceiving.Well it's his pet and Sehun loves his strange pet very much as he has his uses.

When they were both done eating with Sehun cleaning the dishes,Sehun wanted to go back to sleep."Hmph...you and your dreams mortal."snorted Zerakhan.Sehun paid no heed to that comment."I presumed that you want to sleep with me?"he asked.Zerakhan thought for a moment before answering 'yes'."Khannie would like to sleep his master Sehunnie."Zerakhan replied in a cute innocent voice.Sehun rolled his eyes at his pet.He bent down and picked Zerakhan up,and went to his room with the intention to sleep all day."I'm going to sleep all day so you better not disturb me again with your antics."Sehun said."Whatever...I'm more interested with what dreams your going to have."Khannie said with a so called 'innocent' smile.As they entered Sehun's room,Sehun muttered something about no privacy and closed the door to sleep for the whole day.At least until one of them are hungry. 

 


 

Hope you like this story and please comment to contribute some ideas.Thank you.