Nice Deal

Nice Deal

Nice Deal

 

 

June 10th at Super Junior Dorm

 

There’s noise inside one of the big bedroom. Two member of Super Junior were debated about what should they wear for the recording today.

Actually, the night before they already decide it and make it clear. But when the morning comes and after the maknae read the message from the same person with the same content that wouldn’t change until he fulfill the request.

“It’s not that bad. And I told you that you’ll get more if you can make me happy today” sang the older when the maknae frowned at the clothes that he should wear.

“Ming~” he whined again.

He’s right. It’s not bad but…

“What?” with his aegyo, Sungmin show his bunny teeth smile.

Kyuhyun was losing when he let his long sighed out while close eyes.

“Can you tell me why I love you so damn much, Bunny?” he walks away in defeat.

Sungmin tailed his boyfriend to the other bedroom with the pair of clothes that he had chosen for the special one.

 

~MVM~

 

 

Everyone got surprise with the bright color of their maknae style for today’s filming. But they could guess it since there’s no one would wear that kind of clothes except you’re in threaten of cute baby bunny.

“Seriously, I still can’t get it why you could manage with pink and red at the same time” asked one of his hyung with his amazed stare.

“They called it love and you know hyung… at least it could make him a bit happy. He’s been stress for the tight diet that I hate so much! Why they can’t let him be the way he is? He still cute and y for me and I bet ELF have the same thought as I am” all of sudden the maknae become grumpy.

“Ya! Why you don’t say the same sweet words like this when I was doing my diet?” Kangin looks hurt.

“Hehehehe… I don’t love you like I love him, Hyung. Mian~” the hyung almost kick him but the manager safe him by called the maknae to get into car because they will leave soon.

From a far, the Bunny smile in victory.

“Hyung? That’s you, right?” guessed the DJ of Sukira when he caught the culprit of the hand behind Cho Kyuhyun’s fashion of the day.

“Well~ he looks hot in pink and red” sang Sungmin with his cute eyes smile.

“Haaah~ why I miss Jongwoon Hyung out of the blue?” whisper the eternal maknae while he follows the other member to get in the van.

 

~MVM~

 

The recording was fun and Kyuhyun did like what his baby wants. Be the cute maknae and playful member. He also keep his promise to not to get close to him. He’s a bit insecure since he caught some of fans took their moment from somewhere around.

Yeah, but Kyuhyun’s smart for nothing. Sometimes he come to him and make them accidentally should stand together or get close because of the game or whatever. And being the minor at Chinese, Sungmin really clueless when Kyuhyun asked some crew and MC to let him get together with his baby.

“Why are you here?” asked Sungmin when his taller boyfriend took the seat beside him.

“The MC told me to. Why? You don’t want it? Should I tell them to—” with his innocent acted, Kyuhyun pretend to stand up and ready to go to the crew but Sungmin tugged his pink sleeves shirt to make him back to his seat.

“Mian~” whisper Kyuhyun still doing his great act.

“It’s okay. And by the way, you’re so hot with pink and red” praised Sungmin whisper because he doesn’t want got caught. Thank’s God, it’s indoor. So, maybe their fans won’t know.

“I know. I’m hot with anything I wear” sang the maknae with his witty smirk.

The rest of recording, they only could sharing some secret code by smiling or pout from a far when they couldn’t stand together.

 

~MVM~

 

RING!

Another message comes when he just got home after his musical. His body tired and he wants to sleep but…

“Ming~” he called his baby from the living room.

He knows that the Bunny already home a few hours before after the gym.

“Hmm?” hummed Sungmin who just walk out from his bedroom with the black pajamas.

Kyuhyun smirked at the new pair of pajamas that his Bunny bought. At least that will made his baby happy because he would look more slim with black or dark clothes.

“Where’s my present?” the taller boy wrapped his arms around the petite Bunny while swaying his waist to the right and left. He’s in the good mood.

“You’ll get it soon” and the two end their sweet moment with kiss goodnight.

 

~MVM~

 

It’s been two days since he met his baby Bunny. Blame that to their tight schedule and the upcoming musical for Sungmin. But he knows that they had something which will make his day brighter.

And the worst, the message that annoyed him still come to his inbox in everyday. Just like alarm. He get it that the person won’t stop unless he fulfill the request.

“When he will give me the present?” muttered Kyuhyun at the waiting room for his musical.

Just then he got the called from the person that he missed the most.

“Baby~” sang the main vocal of Super Junior cutely.

“Mian~ I guess I can’t make it to come to your musical these days but our deal will still on the progress” said the beloved Bunny.

“Oka~y. Then~ when will that be?”

“Hmmm… I’ll surprise you! Just wait for the sign from me~” Kyuhyun smirked at the bubbly voice of his lover. Sungmin really born to be cute and whatever he did will turn into the cute and lovely which Cho Kyuhyun got addicted to it.

“The usual sign or it will be new?” tease the evil maknae.

“I’m too busy to think about anything else. I’m in the middle of reading my script so I won’t give you a high hope. Ah! Love you Kyu~ I should go!”

“Hmmm… na do~”

 

~MVM~

 

June 15, 2014

 

The perfect timing and he won’t let it away. This is more than what he had expected but still. He should show the sign.

“Thank you Hyungdeul for coming~ I’m soooo happy~” chirped their eternal maknae.

“Ne, we did this because your message really made me mad at the sound of my phone” grumble their oldest hyung, Heechul.

“Kekekeke… alright, then should we take the picture?” Sungmin smile at the request.

But…

It’s group picture.

It can’t be count.

Sungmin knew it that his boyfriend will not admitted it.

“Wookie-ya, I’m here for two person~ so please don’t sent him the scary message again. Okay?” with his soft voice Sungmin tried to persuade his dongsaeng.

Ryeowook pouted his lips and huffed.

His eyes glaring at his Foxy’s eyes Hyung.

“Mian~ Kyuhyunie can’t leave his musical stage and run to here to watch yours. Thought he wants to do it but he’s unable. You know that he would never let you down, right?” another move to make his goal success.

As the good friend of the Evil, he must be let him go this time. And Sungmin really make a good point. They’re schedule crush and the two of them couldn’t find the way out. Thanks God that the busy Lee Sungmin comes and brought the apologies message from his buddy.

“Huffht~ fine~” still pouting Ryeowook give his will up.

“Hey, let’s take the picture as your kindness and show that evil if we’re having fun. At least made him regret it for not coming here by himself~” the last step to end game and Ryeowook who loves to take picture smile brightly with the sudden request.

“Sure! It’s been awhile for MinWook’s selca~ come on Hyung~” and when his dongsaeng busy to set his smartphone, Sungmin smirked to his victory.

 

SNAP!

 

“You’ll going to post it, right?” Sungmin asked him for certainly.

The Sukira DJ nodded his head to give the respond because he’s in the mid of twitting their new pic.

 

~MVM~

 

RING!

Kyuhyun scrunched his eyebrow.

It must be Kim Ryeowook.

“Haaah~ when my baby will end this misery~” mumble the musical actor before he tapped the screen and two second later…

The smirked comes up to his face.

“I should warn Lee Hyukjae that tonight I’ll have the whole dorm for me and Ming only~”

 

~MVM~

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Oh... Actually I'm confussed. I made the long version of this fic but it's still in the progress. Because I want to present this for Wookie's Birthday, I post it now.

And if... you guys want it the long version, I'll post it soon. Kekekeke...

I'm in hurry because it's really almost end of the June~ Y_Y"

Damn~ and the July I'll got busy with the upcoming birthday for the 83's line.

Sigh~

But I love to write~ so...

Let's meet soon~

^_-