CHAP 2: Nam Tango

Medium Iced Capucinno

MINO POV

                I wake up. I remember her. I even dreamed about her last night. And yesterday I forget to get her number. Oh man! How can I forget such a beautiful chance! I remained silent, blank, until my glanced locked at my phone’s homescreen.

                8.23 AM.

                ‘’Oh mum! I’m late! Noooooo!” I yelled an rush into my bathroom. I take shower fastly, and grab everything in front of my eyes to wear then put much perfume and running out from my apartment, take my car and go to YG Headquarter.

                My phone ringing, ah I know Manager Kang will. I reject that call fastly and the phone ringing over and over again. I’m sick of this and decided to turned off the phone. I drive hurriedly so I arrive at that place 10 minutes later. Oh scks! I run out from my car and go to the record room at the 2nd floor.

                “Oh mian mian, I’m late, so let’s begin it! Kajja kajja!” I speak fast right after I arrived at record room and throw a big smile to apologize.

                “What begin?” Manager Kang ask me.

                “Isn’t today we record my track?” I ask him back.

                “It’s tomorrow dude”

                “EH?! Are you sure?!”  I yelled at that record room. Everyone glares at me since they are doing Taeyang hyung solo track now.

                “Hey shut up and go! We already record it for 7th times you know” Teddy hyung give an annoyed look.

                “Ah ani, Ah I’m so sorry hyung, please continue your project, taeyang teddy is best! fighting!” I lower my hillarious tone and put my fist up making ‘fighting’ sign. I left my wide smile and go out from recording room. And my face turned dark suddenly. I rubbed my neck. Ah I hate this morning!

                I enter the lift, want to go to the dance practise room. I pushed the button when a beauty finger also about to pushed it.

                I looked at her from head to toe, identifying how old she is and is she already married or not. She wear short skirt, white top and bring an ipad. She has a ring in her finger but I doubt if it is wedding ring since the shape is too funky to be a wedding ring. She looked at me and move some inch away, avoids me. I looked down to my outfit.

                Oh hell. I suddenly hear some techtonical earthquake and the volcano avalanches rushed over me. 

                I maybe really lost my mind this morning. Guess what I wear? I wear an printed teddy bear blue T-Shirt and leopard shortpants. And pink beanie whose Danah left yesterday. God. I smelled my body, wait what sting is it? I smelled once again and realize that I spray a lavender room’s perfume.

                How the hell I became so stupid like this? I just rub my neck and still trying to look as cool as possible. So I put my headset into my ear and pretend to enjoy the music.

                The lift arrived at the 8th floor, and that girl drop out. She watch me again and says, “I’m so sorry about this but.. please put your headset properly, ye? It disturb my ear, and what the hell with those outfits” she watch me with most feel-distinguish-look.

                I once again look down to my outfits, and put my earphone out, wait. What is it. And I realised my stupidness again. I don’t plugged the earphone properly so the sound of music is barking loud all over the lift. And what I can’t believe again is the Crayon pop’s bar bar bar is playing since the 2nd  floor. Geez how can I don’t realised it! And how can I get that music into my phone! I really want to kill Song Danah right after this. Ah! I’m so embarrased and kicked the lift’s door when it suddenly open and many people come in.

                “Ah hyungnim! You here! What are you doing by the way?” a voice happily welcome me.

I looked up and there is Taehyun talk to me right now.

                “Oh Nam Tango, I’m going to the practised room, you?”

                “Practised room? I’m just finished the dance practise and now going to the lobby, hyung,”

                “EH?! So I missed the floor?!” I shocked of my unluckiness.

                “Maybe yes? Now we have arrived the lobby,” Taehyun go out from the lift. He talked to me from outside “Hyung won’t out?”.

                I tug Taehyun to enter the lift again.

                “Ah, waeyo hyung??” he pouted his lips.

                “You aren’t going anywhere right? Let’s eat. I’m really hungry today.”

                “Should I join you? I want to go hyung” he shaked my arm.

                “YES. YOU SHOULD.” I’m too pissed of to react on Taehyun’s aegyo.

                “Aish you’re so annoying.” He mutter a word.

                “WHAT?!” I yelled.

                “Ah anio anio, just go hyung go.. “ He won’t look at me again and we waited the 10th floor in silent.

                Taehyun phone’s ringing and I suddenly realise my turned off phone. I take it from my pocket and go out from the lift. There is many unanswered call. Sigh! It is my mom! I hurriedly call her back.

                “Hello my lovely lovely mum.. Did everything went well?” I started my call as happy as possible.

                “YAH! WHERE ARE YOU!” my mom yelled at me and I reflex take the phone away.

                “Where are you what.. I’m exactly at your heart mum..” I’m aegyoing and see Nam Taehyun laugh so hard on me.

                “YAH stop joking around. Come to home today. Do you forget what day is it???!” I trying hard to remember what day do my mum ask.

                “Yah nam tango, what day is it?”

                “It’s Friday hyung. 30th of march.” Taehyun started to pick the food and I giving him command to take mine too.

                “Oh omma, it’s 30th march, “ I still talked with wide smile and sit across Nam Taehyun.

                “And you still forget today?!”

                I keep silent and remember something, “Eum… Isn’t today my birthday mum? Right! Aigoo… how can I forget that mom! Arraseo arraseo I come home, love you” I smile widely and hung up the phone.

                “Yah nam tango, how come I forget my own birthday?” I asked him while take the celery leaves out and put in to taehyun’s bowl.

                “That’s why hyung.. That’s why, I want to go out and buy you some cake but you tugged me to this cafetaria.” He pouted his lips again.

                “Ehehe, your existence itself is really a big prize,” I widely smiling and rub taehyun’s hair.

                “Yah! Mwoya hyung ._.” he throwed a pissed of look. I just eat my food and begin to thinking again, so I asked taehyun’s opinion. “Ani.. do you know? I mean, today is my birthday right? but why my morning is really terrifiying?”.

Nam tango gives me a serious look then he put down the fork and looked straight at me. “That is  sign of today hyung.. you gonna get bad luck” he whispered it like it is a sacred word.

                “Aigo..” I ttakbam his head and started to eat again.

                “Ah hurts! Hyung!” his forehead turned red.

                “Look at your forehead! Hahaha, yah just eat your food nam tango.”

                “Yah hyung.. By the way, I think it for many times hyung, why you called me nam tango?”

                “It’s simple, you performed tango dance at audition right? And you suddenly bfffft” I bursted laugh in a sudden.

                “Ah. Forget it forget! I won’t ask it again! Stop stop! I’m embarassed hyung._.”

                I grinning and eat my food with enjoying the background music of this cafetaria. The song is Taeyang hyung’s past song ‘I Need A Girl’. I tap my foot and smile to remember that it is the same song with the one that played at the café where I meet that girl. Should I check her out?