CHAP 1 : MET MY ANGELINA

Medium Iced Capucinno

MINO POV

                “Geez! Arraseo arraseo hyung, I’ll be there in 5 minutes” I hang up the phone fastly and throw it to the seat beside me.

                This hyung really annoyed me, he calls me over and over again, ask me to come fastly and begin to teach those dancing newbies. I really enjoyed making some choreo to them for practised but I really can’t stand how their manager always dragged me down in every occasion.  And I often got furious because he disturb my talk and my date. Once he called me when I was in a middle of breaking-up-time with my ex, but at that time I feel relieved because I can make a reason to come out from that restaurant. I thanked him for this but I can’t stand him  at other occasion, when I was in an amusement park’s wheel, tryin to get close to my beautiful senior when I was in highschool, It was close, I just an inch away from her face when the phone rang and she startled then throw her eyes off  from me until we got down from the wheel. I just accidentaly meet her at the enter gate and that hyung broke my chance into pieces. Oh scks it.

                “Ah it’s so hot. I need to take some iced shot” I turned my car to the left, at a coffe shop’s parking area. With a fitted black shirt and shortpants,  I throw my body out and wearing my sunglasses, entering the coffee shop. I looked my self and messed my hair up at the mirror. I glanced around and find  something attract me. I can’t help it but that leg is awesomely gorgeous  so do the owner, a girl who sit with her foot crossed and her finger tucked into the table, enjoying the café’s background music. She is modest and y at the same time. I personaly typed that kind of girl. An Angelina.

                I am being full of myself and confident to get closer to her seat so firstly I decided to order something . I come to the counter and ordered a medium iced capucinno. I sneak a peak from the corner of my sunglass and got some imaginative scene where I can make her fall just for 14 seconds conversation with me.

                I take my sunglass infront of her. I then drink my capucino and begin to see her in the eyes. Her eyes locked, she bit her lower lips and I started a conversation.

                “Alone?” I said, calmly, with my, sorry I brag, deep y voice.

                “As you see” she mutterly says.

                “Ah, it can’t happen, how can a full modest girl like you alone by yourself? It’s okay it’s okay,  I’ll help you” I said it and locking her eyes. She is trembingly avoid my stare and begin unconciuous by herself.

                “Help-what?” She muttered again.

                “Help you to not be alone” I said, and smiled, and blinking my left eyes.

                 She is full of herself, her face turned red and we begin to talked each other, and so I drive her..

                “Medium Iced Capucinno, sorry?” a barista broke my imaginations. She watched me like wanna get the money fastly cause there is no tomorrow.

                “Oh okay, but I just order one,” I said when she give me two cups full capucinno in it.

                “I also give you one, it is for that lady” She pointed a girl whose my Angelina.

                “Oh don’t bother, I will take care of it,” I smiling when I get an additional trick to sit in front of her. I bring those two cups and walking close to her.

                She is still in her position, ah I really confident  ‘cause I ever tricked a girl like her, I  evilly smirked.

                I sit, put her capucino, take my sunglass off, and started my scenarios.

                I see her in the eyes, “Alone?” I said it.

                “No, I totally with you” she say it while gulped the capucino and smiled  “Anyway thanks for handed me my coffee”

                I startled with that nonsense answer and begin to find another topic, I decided to ask her name.

                “I am song mino, you?” I asked a handshake to her.

                “oh,” she handshake me back. And we remained silent.

                “You aren’t going to tell me yourname?” I make it sure.

                “Oh I forget, I’m Jina, Shin Jina.” She said with her smiling face.

                I startled again, she is fine, but what with that slow response?  I hardly try to make a conver got longer again.

                “Why are you coming to this place?” I asked.

                “Well, my mom drop me here and she go shopping at the mall”

                “Don’t like shopping?”

                “No, I just have a feeling will meet my destiny.”

                I gulped my salliva.

(TOBECONTINUED)