Problem resolved

My Lovely Jerk

 

Nobody’s POV

“Fine, I’ll let him stay here” Geun Suk allowed it and she quickly hopped from the couch in happiness and said “Yes!” while she high fived Henry.

“But…”

“But what?” She asked, having her smile slowly becoming a frown.

“But…you have to do whatever I want during the week that he stays here” He told her.

“But that’s unfair!” Shin Hye complained. “Do you want him to stay here or not?” He asked her, lifting his right eyebrow up.

Shin Hye took a look at Henry and just sighed “Fin-” she was about to say it, when Henry cut in “How about I take her place, I’m the one that barged in, so she shouldn’t be taking the punishment, I’ll do whatever you want during this week”

“The agreement is with her not with you” Geun Suk said to him as he looked at Shin Hye and asked “So… what’s your decision?”

“I’ll do whatever you want” She went along with it. “Are you really ok with it?” Henry asked her worriedly.

“Don’t worry I’ll be fine….” She said to him. “I hope…” she thought herself as she looked at Geun Suk who had a smirk across his face.

Shin Hye looked at the time and noticed that she it was almost time for her class to start “Oh GOD! I’m going to be late!” She muttered as she ran into her bedroom, got dressed and ran really fast to the front door to change from her slippers to her shoes.

“What are you late for?” Geun Suk looked at her confused.

“Class, you idiot!” She yelled at Geun Suk and ran out of the house.

Geun Suk’s POV

Shin Hye ran out of the house, leaving Henry and I alone in the same living room, looking at each other and feeling the awkwardness in the air.

“Do you guys always call each other names?” Henry suddenly asked me.

“Yeah… that’s how we bond” I told him. Well at least she doesn’t avoid me anymore and now that she has to do whatever I want, I can stick closer to her now…

“So do I still sleep in that bedroom?” He pointed at Shin Hye’s room.

“Of course no-…” Wait if he sleeps in her room, then she can sleep in…

“… yes, yes you can” I said to him smiling.

“But I need you to help me with something” I said to him.

“Yeah, sure… anything” He responded with a smile.

“Help me move her clothes out of her room” I said to him with a smile.

“Her clothes?! But where will she sleep?” He asked me.

“In my bedroom” I said to him.

“But she’s a girl, isn’t it better that I sleep upstairs then?” He asked me.

“It’s ok, because she has already slept in there with me once (even though it was an accident)” I smiled at him.

“Is it really ok? You’re still a guy though”

“Don’t worry, I won’t do anything to her. I’ll say the same thing to you as I said to her before… I’m only interested in girls with straight hair, white fingers and hourglass figure” I smiled at him.

“You really won’t do anything?” he asked me again. “I already said no… I’m only doing this to piss her off anyways”

“Really?!” He looked surprised.

“Anyways, just help me move her stuff upstairs” I said to him as the both of us went into her bedroom and started grabbing her clothing.

Shin Hye’s POV

I ran for my life to the university and quickly looked for the class I was in. The first class was sociology class.

I quickly entered the class slowly, afraid of disturbing the teachers class and sat at a vacant spot. “Haaah… I’m tired! I feel like I just ran a marathon” I mumbled, feeling really exhausted.

“You want some water?” I heard a girl’s voice asking me. “Yeah sure that would be great!” I said with a low voice. I looked to the side and to my surprise it was the same girl as yesterday “Oh… you’re the laughing girl”

“And you’re that girl that talked about that cow hairstyle” She was also surprised.

“Yeah… you still remember that?”

“I have a good memory… and anyways my name is Hyuna” She said to me with a low tone of voice since we were in the middle of class.

“I’m Park Shin Hye, but you can call me Shin Hye” I smiled.

“So why are you so tired? Did you go for a run?” She asked me.

“I was running late so I had to run for my life” I gave a small giggle.

“Overslept?”

“No more like I was being chased the moment I woke up” I said to her.

“Chased? What happened?”

“It’s nothing, just something that happened yesterday but was resolved this morning” I explained to her.

“I see” She said to me.

I then noticed that her text book had a magazine in the middle of it “You’re not really paying attention to the teacher’s class are you?” I asked her.

“Naah, he makes me yawn, while this makes me feel wide awake” She said smiling as she showed me the cover of the magazine. My eyeballs almost dropped over on to the floor because the guy she was looking at was Geun Suk.

“Don’t you think he’s hot!” She said to me all excitedly. I think she would have liked Sunhwa at this point.

“It’s just too bad he has a girlfriend” She mumbled.

“…and she’s really pretty too” I mumbled to her, but not in a happy way, because I wasn’t really happy about that fact.

“I heard they were caught in a restaurant, GOD I wish I was her! Park Bom is so LUCKY!” She was getting all excited in her talk, which caused her voice to go higher and forgetting the fact that we were still in class.

“Ahumn” I heard the teacher clear his throat.

“If you girls want to chat then please take it outside” The teacher said angrily as he pointed his stick towards the classrooms door.

Hyuna and I ended up grabbing our books and walking out of the classroom. “Great! First day and I’m already being told to get out of the classroom” I pouted.

“Sorry, it was my fault” She apologized.

“It’s ok… I’m hungry anyways, let’s go have some breakfast” I said to her, and the both of us went to the canteen to eat something. We sat at a table and I started eating some rice.

Through the rest of the day I just hanged with Hyuna and went to my other classes. When it was seven o’clock I walked back home. I entered the house and Henry was sitting on the sofa watching tv “Where is Geun Suk?”

“He went out this afternoon” He responded. “Oh and by the way he said you were going to sleep in his bedroom”

“What?!” I was dumfounded. TO HELL I AM! Frigging ERT. I would rather sleep in the lounge.

“Is something wrong?” Henry asked me. “When did he say that I was sleeping there?”

“Pretty much when you left” He explained. Something must have gone wrong with his brain. How can he say such a thing! I’m a girl! “I’m just going to calm down and sleep on the sofa” I thought to myself as I took a deep breath and asked Henry “Are you hungry?”

“No… I already ate. Do you want to watch this movie with me? It’s a horror!” He said to me excitedly with his fingers moving weargly to make it look spooky as he then ate some popcorn. So I sat next to him and watched the movie until I ended up falling asleep.

Henry’s POV

By the time the movie had ended Shin Hye was with her head leaned on my shoulder fast asleep. So I took out a blanket and put it over her, so that she wouldn’t get cold. I kissed her softly on the cheek and whispered “Goodnight”, while I pulled some of her hair behind her ear and went into my bedroom to get some sleep myself.

 

**************************************************************************************************************

Hi again my beautiful readers!

I've upload another chapter and I hope you enjoyed reading it ^_^

Please comment and subscribe *^_^* That would really make me happy!

I'd like to also thank my new upvoter...

 

**************************************************************************************************************