Day of the exam

My Lovely Jerk

 

The next day

Shin Hye’s POV

Today was the day... after all the studying that I have done, I’m going to finally take that exam. I woke up early in the morning and prepared Geun Suk’s breakfast, which I left it on top of the table along with a note, while he was soundly sleeping in his bed.

I opened the door briefly and walked out of the house. It was a really sunny day, no clouds and just a pure, clean blue sky. I walked on the side of the pavement for around thirty minutes, since the university that I applied for was three kilometers away from Geun Suk’s house.

When I arrived at LM university, I stood infront of the gates and took a good look at it. It was quite big and it had and arc look to the arquitecture. The whole building was full of glass which gave quite a modern look to it. It was different from the universities I had seen before on the net or even in America.
It even had a nice garden right in the front, with a pavement separating the garden from the university. On the side of the pavement there were ball shaped bushes, that went straightly along it’s path.

I took a deep breath and crossed the big gates that separated me from the place. A lot of students were running into the school. They were probably nervous or scared of arriving late. I walked calmly in between the crowd and walked into the building. The inside was magnificent, although it’s probably better to go check in what classroom I’ll be taking my exam, before I check out this place.

I walked a little bit forward and saw a big billboard on the wall, full of different papers. In the middle of all those papers the most important one, was plucked right in the middle. I pointed my finger at it, and started going down, looking for my name and classroom. After some looking I finally found it.

I was in classroom 318. I quickly rushed through the school and the corridors since I didn’t have much time left for the exam to start. After I went to the third floor, I was able to find it. Surely the university classrooms are different from the highschool one’s. I walked in, bowed slightly to say hello to my other classmates and sat right at the back, which was the highest point of the classroom.

I put my small bag on my chair and I took out my pen, since it was the only material we could use for the exam. A teacher came in, dressed in a suit and with a funny hairstyle. He had black hair that was brushed backwards with a lot of gel on it. He was quite tall but very skinny and he was wearing round glasses.

As the teacher destributed the exam papers I couldn't help but think... “It looks like a cow came by and his hair...” that’s what I thought, until I suddenly heard a slight giggle coming from my right side.

“Did I say that out loud?” I asked the girl that was sitting next to me. “Yeah a little” She did a jester with her finger, along with a small giggle. The girl was actually quite cute. She was tall and had a light blonde hair that was close to the brownish colour. And she was wearing a black beanie.

“I’m sorry about that, I ended up saying what I was thinking” I explained to her, but she just smiled and said “It’s ok... it was funny anyways. Besides his hair does look like it was by a cow” she commented and just when I was going to say something more to her she put her finger in front of and said “Shhh...”

I looked sideways and noticed that the teacher was already near us. He put the papers on our table, and just when he finished destributing, the bell rang and the teacher said “Begin!” as he walked to the front of the board and walked around us several times, to make sure no student was cheating.

After two hours had passed the bell rang and the teacher without any mercy just took each and every exam, rather you had finished it or not. Luckily I was able to finish it on time. I just hope all that studying didn’t come to waste. “That was hard” I complained, as I laid my head down on the table.

After a little bit, I lift up and walked out of the classroom. Since the stressing part was over I decided to check the school out. I was on the third floor so I had to go down to the second floor to check out if there was anything else, since the top floor was just full of classrooms and snack vendors and also, of course a bathroom for the girls and boys and at the end there was a library.

On the second floor, it was also full of classes but in the middle there was a corridor. To my left it was secretary and to my right it was the teachers lounge.And at the end of it’s corridor it was the canteen. The canteen was actually really big and apparently there was a section for the teachers and for the students... how do I know this? Because right beside the kitchen there was a sign saying ‘Teachers only’
I then went to the first floor where there was only six classrooms and in the middle there was a little place where you can take photocopies and get your essencial material. And a little bit backwards after going through another corridor the was a little lounge where the students could relax and there was a small little buffet where you could have sandwishes or cakes, or juice or even coffee. There was a variety of things to choose.

I then took a look at the time and noticed that it was already close to midday, so I quicky ran home to prepare food before Geun Suk came home. Since he also has to work in the morning and in the afternoon, it will be easier for me to avoid him, I just have to be careful of the time.
When I got back I entered the house and started cooking right away. Once I finished I rushed the food into my stomach and put my plates into the sink. The moment I heard foot steps and the door just about to open, I ran into my bedroom and laid on my bed, faking as if I was asleep.

 

(Here is an idea of what the first and second floor are like... Sorry for the bad mapping :\ )

   

Geun Suk’s POV

This morning when I had woken up I saw my breakfast prepared on the table, which made me surprised since she hadn’t been cooking for a whole week. I then saw a yellow sticky note on the table near the plate.

‘I prepared you breakfast. I’m not home, right now. I went to take my exam. P.S. If you throw my breakfast away or not eat it, I’ll break your neck *o* I think my point has been driven across ^.^’

It was what it said on the note. I just gave a slight giggle when I read it. “At least her threatning hasn’t changed...” I muttered.
I quickly ate the breakfast she had made and went to YG intertainment building, since I had recording to do... I went into the elevator and when it opened Joong appeared.

He put his arm around me and asked “When are you planning to tell my sister that you like her”

“Who said I liked her...” I responded.

“Oh please... And I was a king in the past. I already know everything, so just spit it out, when are you going to tell her?” He asked again.

“Who told you, that I liked her?” I asked him but he just took his arm off of me and responded “Nobody...”

Yeah right, somebody did tell him. But that’s weird I don’t remember telling anybody, of what I am doing... “I’ll tell her when she realizes that I’m not a player and that I actually like her”

“At that rate you’ll never tell her! Do you have any idea how dense my sister is?” He asked me.

“Dense? She’s worst then dense. She’s as dumb as a rock!” I commented. “Ahhh” I suddenly got smacked on the back of my head by Joong.

“Yaah! What you do that for?” I asked while rubbing the back of my neck.

“Only I can insult Shin Hye” He said to me and walked away.

“Only you have to insult her.... yeah right! Who is the one giving her a roof?!” I yelled at him from afar. “Tsk” I hissed.

But damn he gave me a strong hit... I walked to the recording room, greeted the workers and put the headphones on, ready to sing.

Joong’s POV

After dance rehearsal finished everyone was drinking water and sitting against the wall since we were all exhausted. We suddenly heard a knocking on the door and Jung Min went to go check who it was. When he opened the door he looked at me and said “It’s for you”

It’s probably Shin Hye... I went to check who it was but instead it was one of the lady workers. “There is a boy asking for your sister” Said the lady.

“Who is it?” I asked her.
“I’ll go call him righ away” The lady said. She walked away and a guy with blonde hair, pale skin, and seemed mixed appeared in front of me with a luggage right next to him.
“Who are you?” I asked him        

“I’m Henry, a friend of your sister. Is she staying at your place?” he asked me.

“Ah no... she’s staying at a friends house” I explained to him.

“Oh is that so...” He scratched the back of his neck.

“But I can give you the address, do you have a piece of paper?” I asked him. He quickly went through his back pack and gave me a small piece of paper and a pen.

I quickly wrote it down and gave it to him. “How do you know my sister, by the way...” I asked him and he just smiled at me and said “ We met in highschool”

Geun Suk’s POV

After finishing the recording thing, I quickly drove home. I parked my car and walked to my doorstep just to suddenly hear my name “Geun Suk?” I turned around and saw Kikwang standing there surprised and a little more to the left a guy with a luggage suddenly appeared.

 

****************************************************************************

Hi lovely readers, the next chapter has been updated...

Sorry if there is any kinds of mistakes or if it's boring :\

But I hope you enjoy it ^.^

Please comment and subscribe... that would make me really happy :)

I'd like to thank my new subscribers...

***************************************************************************