Chapter 1

Thunderstorms and lightning.... From friend to boyfriend.

It was a dark and stormy night. You were home alone since your family went away for the weekend, leaving you home to study for your finals. You lived in a pretty big and expensive house and on nights like this you couldn’t help but feel a little scared to be all alone in it. You also had a fear of thunder and lightning so this made matters worse for you. Anyways, you were focused and siting at your desk studying until you saw lighting flash through your window and heard a loud crack of thunder. You instantly dropped your pen and shut your eyes in fear. Suddenly, you felt your phone vibrate next to your hand on the desk, which caused you to open your eyes to see who it was. You found a message from one of your closest friends, Kim Yukwon.

 

Yukwonnie Oppa: “________yah, are you okay?”

 

You smiled to yourself. Although you were scared, his text message made you smile because he knew you so well.

 

You: “Yes, I’m okay. Thanks Yukwon oppa.”

 

You were about to set your phone down but it instantly vibrated again.

 

Yukwonnie Oppa: “_______yah, are you lying to me again? You’re scared aren’t you?”

 

You blushed because he could see right through your lie. He always texted you to comfort you when the weather was like this because he knew how scared you got. You could never lie to him… he caught you every time.

 

You: “Uh… you’re right >< To tell you the truth…. I’m really scared right now T.T Oppa why does this keep happening to me?!?! I’m 20 years old and I’m scared of thunder and lightning T.T I make you worry about me whenever the weather is like this … You must think I’m a baby…”

 

Yukwonnie Oppa: “Don’t worry _______yah. It’s okay! You’re safe at home, nothing will happen to you, okay? Hahaha I worry about you because you’re my _______yah. Hahaha yeah, you’re MY baby :P”

 

You smiled as you read his comforting text. You read the part about him worrying about you because you were his “_______yah”. You suddenly stopped smiling when you read “Hahaha yeah, you’re MY baby :P” You were so confused after reading that. What did he mean by that? Did he have feelings for you? Does he like you back? You suddenly smiled again even though you didn’t exactly know what he meant. Truth is, you liked him a lot. You guys met a long time ago and he was a really quiet and shy guy but as your friendship progressed, you broke down his barriers and he became really comfortable and friendly around you. You were still a bit shy around him yourself but you played it off. You liked him but you kept it a secret because you didn’t want to jeopardize your friendship. What wasn’t there to like? He was so kind towards you, a bit of a tease at times, but extremely caring. To top it all off, he was good looking and a dancer in the 7 member idol group none other than Block B.