Chapter 2

Thunderstorms and lightning.... From friend to boyfriend.

After Yukwon made you feel better you decided to grab a snack from the kitchen downstairs. You left your phone in your room and skipped down the stairs and reached the kitchen. After a while you grabbed an apple and made it back to your room where you closed the door behind you. You saw multiple messages of Yukwon teasing you and he ended it off by saying goodnight. He told you that you could text him and wake him up if you felt scared again. You read the texts a couple of times and laughed at his teasing until you suddenly heard a thump at your front door. You froze in the middle of your room and quietly listened to make sense of the situation. You heard an unfamiliar voice. The voice belonged to a man but you had no idea who it was. You were frightened beyond belief. So much for “You’re safe at home, nothing will happen to you, okay”. Yukwon was wrong and it just hit you…. You were being robbed.

 

You were about to breakdown but you quickly dialed a number into your phone. The person on the other line spoke first:

 

“He-hello? ________yah, is that you? Are you okay?” Yukwon said.

“Oppa… I’m home alone and  I- I think my house is being robbed.” You silently whispered in fear.

“WHAT?! You’re being robbed?!?! Then why are you calling me?! Call the police!!” Yukwon screamed in a panic as he jumped out of bed.

“Please don’t hang up on me!! I just dialed your number instantly!! Please don’t leave me alone!! I need to talk to you!! I can’t hang up and call the police! What if something happens while I hang up and call!! I need you to stay on the line please!!!” You managed to say but began crying so hard.

Yukwon calmed down and used a soothing tone with you.

“Of course I’ll stay on the line with you. I won’t ever leave you. Where is your family? Wait… most importantly where are you right now?” Yukwon calmly said.

“I-I’m home….” You managed to utter.

“Dummy! Even I know that! Where are you in the house right now?!” Yukon blurted with a face palm.

“Oh! I-I’m… in my room upstairs. I hear the man walking downstairs!!! My family went away for the weekend and I stayed home to study for my finals WHAT DO I DO?!?!” You blurted out.

Yukwon calmed you down so the man wouldn't hear your voice.

“________yah everything will be alright okay? Oh, you’re in your room? Great. Lock the door. Do not, under any circumstances unlock and open the door. Stay in your room, do I make myself clear?”

“Yes, I hear you loud and clear. I’ll stay in here.” You said.

“_________yah, where do you live again?” Yukwon asked.

“Yukwon Oppa… you know I live far… I live at __________” you answered.

 

With that, Yukwon grabbed his keys and he rushed out the door at 2am in the middle of a thunderstorm.