When Jong Dae becomes Chen

Chen's Highly Recommended Fanfics
Author(s): SeasonsOfEXO
Characters: Kim Jong Dae (Chen) as main. All the EXO members will appear throughout the fanfic.
 
Read this amazing story here.
 

Description

When Chen first debuted as a member of EXO-M, a sub-unit of EXO, everyone thought he was just Chen. Everyone assumed he was Chinese. Everyone saw him as just another pretty boy with a voice. No one knew what it took for a normal Korean boy who loved singing to be reinvented into a singer who must sing in Chinese -a language he can never hope to fully understand - yet to be the confident, sassy, high-note king, Chen of EXO. No one knew his pain -not even the members- because he hid it. He hid all the hardships and feelings behind a constant smile. 

 
My thought:
To be honest, what attract me at first is the title. The title really tempting me to read this. And I'm glad I did.
 
For anyone interested on knowing the glimpse of Chen's life before debuting, this is for you. Not all in this are from real life but it is like an alternate reality where some of the reader might actually think this could happen.
 
I can assure you this is DEFINITELY WORTH your reading. I'm telling you all people who does not read this yet to PLEASE GO AND READ THIS.
 
If you don't really like angst, no worries. This is not the usual angst, but it is full of friendship value and some things in our life.
 
^_^
 
 
I put that poster since I really really love it.
Credits: as mention in the poster.